Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Random Furniture in Inventory, Script Call Failing

CaityCupcakes10CaityCupcakes10 Posts: 91 Member
Hi! My sims demolished their house and built another one on the same plot a while ago. I kept a lot of the furniture from the old house by putting it in the household inventory, but I placed everything except for a few paintings and photographs long ago. For some reason, a few days ago, all of the furniture they had brought over showed up in their inventory again! If I select something from the inventory that has been placed, it picks up the piece of furniture in the house, but when I try to place it, the script call fails and the normal piece of furniture goes back to its spot. I have a lot of CC and a few script mods, but I removed them all and the phantom furniture was still there in my inventory. Watching. Waiting. There is no way to tell it apart from things that I actually haven't placed until you try to place it. I can sell every piece of fake furniture for the price the normal furniture would be currently sold for, but it also sells the normal item, which means if I want to keep my stuff, I have no idea how to clear my inventory. Photos and paintings are an exception to this rule, the fakes can be sold without compromising the real ones. This is the only save it has occurred in. The save is originally from November 4th 2017, so it's fairly old and has a lot of sims in it. To your right is a video of what happens when I try to place something. https://vimeo.com/284506338 Thanks!

Comments