Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Forgotten Hollow is beautiful, but...

13...Next

Comments

• BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    Im satisfied with FH just how it is :)

On the empty lot I’ve got a graveyard and in the basement a Vampire bar. Mostly only Vamps visit this lot but if any random Sim appear... good luck! >:)
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • iamsweetmysteryiamsweetmystery Posts: 250 Member
    I, personally, figure Sims 4 Worlds have too many bars. I'm a teetotaler and generally cheat any goals that are Mixology-related. I figure there are precious few residential lots when playing with vampires since they're immortal and, eventually, successive generations will run out of places to live since none of them are dying off and vacating their homes. I'm more concerned about places for my Sims of the Night to live than with venues.
    9ndehwc.png
  • yagwityagwit Posts: 118 Member
    I would love to see FH updated to 10 lots. I feel that is minimum for a "world". Vamps was one of the 1st packs I purchased. You can only have 8 sims per lot. I'd like younger vamps move out. :) I don't think occult sims are as big as regular, but I'm a supernatural fan. :wink:
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I, personally, figure Sims 4 Worlds have too many bars. I'm a teetotaler and generally cheat any goals that are Mixology-related. I figure there are precious few residential lots when playing with vampires since they're immortal and, eventually, successive generations will run out of places to live since none of them are dying off and vacating their homes. I'm more concerned about places for my Sims of the Night to live than with venues.

There is a reason why most fiction either has vampires very VERY seldom turning others, OR very strongly hunting down and destroying other vampires that turn humans without a "permit". It seems rather reflected here too; Vlad has been living alone for how many generations? And even though mr Vatore turns Inna Cent in the trailer, he is a Guilty Drinker in the game so that would be rather unlikely.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • iamsweetmysteryiamsweetmystery Posts: 250 Member
    My vampires don't turn others often either, mostly just spouses (eternal love and all), but they are having plenty of babies. Most of my vampire population is born vampires, rather than turned. Such is the nature of the Sims. With generation after generation of immortals, they need space in such a small universe.
    9ndehwc.png
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,645 Member
    My vampires don't turn others very often either. Just enough to complete the vampire family aspiration.

I have run out of lots in my game for both vampires and humans. I keep my population at 200 sims. even at that number of sims, i have been experiencing a lot of lag since getting the pets EP.

so i don't need more lots for more sims, because my game is already laggy with a 200 sim population.