Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unofficial Sims Bustin Out Remake Project!

Comments

• nathan909090nathan909090 Posts: 124 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Shiny Things Lab and Tinsel Bluffs look great ! :) Very nice sims 4 versions of both the builds and the sims! You have done them very well! It is very nice that you are making sims 4 versions of the lots and sims from the console game :)

I am very excited to come back to this project after a long time of not being able to get my sims 4 to work
    Hello. I had to factory reset my laptop a few months back. Hope to get back into this project in the near future. Close to the end of this already a year in the making
  • KimchibunnyyKimchibunnyy Posts: 4 New Member
    Are you still working on this project? I am a modder and wanted to create the story mod but didn't want to create the lots and sims!
    @Kimchibunnyy Sorry for the late response. I want to finish this up sometime soon since I was so close to finishing. I think I might go back through and remake all the sims without cc though since I had to delete my folder. You can use any of the lots or sims that you want to :)
    Well I have a huge update today. All current made sims shown in this thread now have non-cc versions, on top of that I was able to continue on and make the next lot, Pixel acres. Hopefully updates won't be so sporadic now

2cngwts.png
    28cm2s4.png
    206f0wl.png
    2ng4f8y.png
    dn2is0.png
    edited April 2019
    Update- I will be going back and updating certain homes when new packs are released. I will be leaving old versions up, as not everyone can afford new packs (myself included for most). For instance in Casa caliente I added the old radio found in get famous that is reminiscent of the one in the living room of the original. So if you see a double post, there is probably minor changes made.

I also got done with the Octagon. This was one of the hardest builds yet, due to the fact that most of the niche military hardware and furniture isn't included in the sims 4. (Maybe once I get strangerville they might have some stuff so stay tuned)
    1z6gs1w.png
    fx732a.png
    2h7hzf4.png
    ruqic0.png
    rsyakg.png
    2wegaic.png
    9kms5c.jpg
    Post edited by nathan909090 on
    I have finished Malcolm's Mansion. Pretty close to the end now. All I need to do is the 2 Free street lots :smiley:

httdap.png
    i6kx38.png
    5eicnk.png
    104jalh.png
    2qd8s5l.png
    fa264i.png
    Free street 1 and the Frutti family are now up and available for download

250ouhs.png
    jqqr6x.jpg
    2nk03rk.png
    2duyzc7.png
    sxeul2.png
    9r371h.png
  • GroovyTurtlezGroovyTurtlez Posts: 36 Member
    ahh finding this made my day, I used to play the sims bustin out so much! thank you for taking the time to make all of the lots and sims :)
    giphy.gif
    ahh finding this made my day, I used to play the sims bustin out so much! thank you for taking the time to make all of the lots and sims :)
    Aw thanks so much! If you play with these lots or sims I'd love to see screenshots. I want to see how other people use these builds :blush:
    edited April 2019
    Well it took me almost two years, but here it is. Sims bustin out remake project is complete with Free Street 2 and the Tutti family. (Minor updates will still be made. As well as gameplay pictures in the near future)

sglwud.png
    30u2v76.png
    1057a7c.png
    5czwn8.png
    2exm0y8.png
    23r7tdj.png
    4r7vxy.png
    jfiucn.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    It is great that you now have finished the project! :) You have put a lot of time and work into recreating the lots and Sims. They all look great! You have done them very well! :)
    One more lot I forgot about, The dream nightclub from the beginning of the game. Dont even know if it technically counts but its in the game so here it is :smile:

1z4aoat.png
  • TIGGYUKTIGGYUK Posts: 2 New Member
    I can't seem to find the content on Gallery or anywhere else, do you have a direct link?
  • TIGGYUKTIGGYUK Posts: 2 New Member
    > @TIGGYUK said:
    > I can't seem to find the content on Gallery or anywhere else, do you have a direct link?

Nevermind found it :'D
  • GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    Brought back so many memories playing the game :joy::joy::joy:<3<3<3<3 Awesome recreation of them all in TS4!
    Gwiniel wrote: »
    Brought back so many memories playing the game :joy::joy::joy:<3<3<3<3 Awesome recreation of them all in TS4!

Thank you
    Will be reposting screenshots soon since tinypic went under.
  • simlicious2015simlicious2015 Posts: 373 Member
    Love this!
    Love this!
    Thank you! Sorry I dont check this often.
  • MySimsHaveStoryLinesMySimsHaveStoryLines Posts: 4 New Member
    I miss sims games with plots a lot. Specifically The Sims and The Sims Bustin' Out for PS2
    Those were seriously the days.
  • partypingupartypingu Posts: 1 New Member
    thank you sims4fan2000 ^_^
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    @nathan909090 I enjoyed Bustin Out. Are your creations still available?
  • SimmerwithaZSimmerwithaZ Posts: 3 New Member
    I would like to help contribute to this project. i just got some screenshots of bustin out and im kind of inspired to tell a story from Pat Newbie. Make the original looks in bustin out and then give it a renovation.

hmu if you want to discuss more