Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Adding Ghosts to Premade Households?

_natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
I'd like to add some hauntingly ;) familiar faces back into the Goth household...

How would I go about adding ghosts to premade families? Do I create them and kill them off with specific cheats? If the mother of a sim died when the child was just that how do I keep their relationship now that the child is an adult (sims created as a parent need to be older then the child)?
She/Her. 👩🏻
PlayStation. 🎮
United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
Post edited by _natalie on

Comments

• Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    [quote="_natalie;d-945430"]I'd like to add some hauntingly ;) familiar faces back into the Goth household...

How would I go about adding ghosts to premade families? Do I create them and kill them off with specific cheats? If the mother of a sim died when the child was just that how do I keep their relationship now that the child is an adult (sims created as a parent need to be older then the child)?[/quote]

Yeah I am pretty sure the only way to do that is create the sim you want and then kill them off but I don't know if you can add ghosts to the household
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    One thing that you can do which is handy is if you have a family that has a ghost in it, you can save that ghost to your library and then anytime you want to have a ghost in your family you can go into create a sim and start with that saved sim that's a ghost and edit them. That's how I got the trophy that requires you to have an 8 ghost household.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.