Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

sim reactions feedback

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    vikixcvikixc Posts: 330 Member
    edited August 2018
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »
    sims should react to death more even if they don't see it happen

Careful with this one. It's requests like this that led to the horribly-implemented "Death Calls" we have right now.

I'd prefer NO reaction to Death Calls about anonymous Sims I never heard of, that make my Sims sad for 2 days.

It's a shame that EA is unable to process feedback in the way that other games who proclaim they have a live service offering do.

In most games that offer live services (I.e frequent patches), they release a finished game, and remain open to feedback throughout the duration of the game's lifespan. If players ask for something to be adjusted, developers will make tweaks, but still listen to feedback on said tweaks. If players are still unhappy, they make further adjustments.

With The Sims 4, too often, it has been a case of poor implementation with closed ears following, resulting in zero changes from the original implementation. It extends beyond patches, but goes further to expansion features. I am still waiting on a patch that fixes GTW's design to not be so restraining and hand-holding. And I'm still waiting for the retail features to actually be fun.

It's EA, it's the norm for them to ignore their customers.
    2UFyFUV.png