Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Grey Witches - A Magical Legacy

Comments

• jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @CookiezStory Thank you so much! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
    @Alleenmens Hope to keep you hooked! ;)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    I'm still reading, and I really love your writing... I'm now just before Missy 's wedding... :)
    @Alleenmens Geez! You're a fast reader! :D
    NymlADp.jpg
    But that is all I do... And I can't stop... :p
    It must have taken you ages to do all that pictures with so many sims involved... I really admirers you... <3
    And the storytelling is great... I actually don't have the words to explain it...
    Do you write books?
    edited August 2018
    @Alleenmens I must admit that the more the merrier doesn't really apply to taking pics with lots of sims! ;) I'm glad you like the storytelling, and actually I'm writing on a book. Don't know when it will be ready for publishing - if it ever will... :)
    NymlADp.jpg
    edited August 2018
    I'm reading chapter 2.41... ;)
    Finished... Poor Granny... Hopefully she will survive to help Taiga...

When are we getting the next episode? ;)
    @Alleenmens Glad you've read it all! :) I'm writing on the new chapter, so hopefully you won't have to wait too long... ;)
    NymlADp.jpg
    4 months :o
    So sorry, time is running. I have taken new pics and written madly on the first part, it has taken longer than expected. I will tag you when I post next chapter! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Darn that real life!! I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter too, and its so tough being patient. :):):)

Good luck with it Jill!!
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
    @KevinL5275 Thanks for the good luck wishes! :) I feel terribly guilty. I'm waiting anxiously for the holidays to get a grip on myself and dig into Taïga and Derek's life again!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,008 Member
    @jillbg I subscribed to your blog through Feedly quite a while ago, but got behind on reading posts. I looked at my Feedly browser app today and realized that you'd recently posted a few updates about reshooting old chapters. I hadn't seen these non-story posts on your blog home page or listed in the TOC, but they did appear for me in Feedly. I see now that these updates are posted under your author name as sort of behind the scenes updates or announcements: https://greywitches.wordpress.com/author/freja64/

The last time I'd revisited some of your revised story chapters was back in June. Today I checked out several of the latest posts about remakes (Sep-Dec of this year) and enjoyed seeing the new screenshots for the old chapters. I especially liked the one on how Derek became a werewolf. Scary pics! And the one on Granny going to Egypt was awesome. My first husband and I spent time in Turkey and one of your screenshots was so much like a home we visited there that I had a flashback when I saw your pic!
    tgw01-29-81.jpg?w=1000&h=600
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Just got started on your story and am loving it so far! Looking forward to reading more before bed tonight :)
    @lanlyn I just write on the same pages, updating them, so they don't appear as alerts... Sorry for that... :( I'm glad I've succeeded in capturing the general feeling and I hope the picture recalled many good memories! :) I'm in love with Arabic culture, not to mix with the horrible events all over the world. Can't live without going to the Hammam regularly, and Gazelle horns are one of my favorite Oriental delicacies, along with Loukoums. Turkey is magnificent, I love Istanbul but also the mountains. Too many tourists on their beaches nowadays...
    NymlADp.jpg
    @Mikezumi I'm glad you've finally got some spare time to start reading! :) I hope you'll enjoy it enough to keep reading! ;)
    NymlADp.jpg
    @jillbg My 1st husband was in the US Air Force and we were stationed in Adana, Turkey for a short while. We lived in the city, not on base, so experienced more of the culture that way. My time in Turkey was amazing--and educational. I saw a lot of poverty, but beauty as well. So much history! Here are just a few memories: the aromas of spice and fresh baked bread, men sitting under orange trees peeling oranges with pocket knives, a motley parade of vehicles careening through the streets, tall glasses of ayran, the sound of prayers called out from the minaret.
    @lanlyn I close my eyes and I'm there! :) It's funny how your day followed the rhythm of the muezzin calling for prayer. The school I work in is situated next to a church, so now my day follows the bells. At least the midday ones. And when I still had my house on the countryside, it was the rooster in the morning that woke me up. I have always loved these things, can't understand some people think they are disturbing... Fresh oranges from the tree is awesome, I'm salivating just thinking about it. Never liked Ayran though... But it is typical! And everything concerning traffic in the East and in Africa is something I really don't miss. Honking and driving and smoking and chatting and swearing... Geez... :joy:
    NymlADp.jpg
    @jillbg Your lifestyle rhythm sounds wonderful--both the rooster and the bells. :) ...No, I wasn't particularly fond of ayran either, but it was served a lot. I prefer the Indian lassi. ...The traffic! OMG, words can't describe it! :D
    "Love Life and Life will Love you..." :blush:
    @Alleenmens Just what I needed to hear! Right back at you! :smiley:
    NymlADp.jpg
    I really miss this story...