Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Console controls

Comments

• _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    Is there a way in Build Mode (on PS4) to delete more then one floor tile at a time?
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    _natalie wrote: »
    Is there a way in Build Mode (on PS4) to delete more then one floor tile at a time?

That's one thing I've always wanted to know. Such a pain to go one by one.
    @JPNeko Thank goodness, I thought it was just me! I thought it was some magical combination of buttons I just didn't know.

So, if anyone knows how to delete more then one floor tile at a time, please, help us.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • animevampanimevamp Posts: 136 Member
    > @_natalie said:
    > @JPNeko Thank goodness, I thought it was just me! I thought it was some magical combination of buttons I just didn't know.
    >
    > So, if anyone knows how to delete more then one floor tile at a time, please, help us.

Unfortunately you can't click and drag the sledgehammer tool on console like you can on pc, which is the only way to delete multiple objects/floors/ walls without demolishing the whole thing. I've only managed to do it once myself by holding down the square and triangle buttons at the same time and moving the right analog stick (i use the Ps4) it only worked that one any other time I tried it just either copied or sold the thing a was trying to delete.
  • FelizFeliz Posts: 65 Member
    In regards to floor tiles. How do you delete carpet etc.. without deleting the floor?
  • animevampanimevamp Posts: 136 Member
    > @Feliz said:
    > In regards to floor tiles. How do you delete carpet etc.. without deleting the floor?

You don't, you just replace it with a different floor when you change your mind.
  • Molly_SimmerMolly_Simmer Posts: 3 New Member
    I don't know if in this chat you all have already talked about this but, on Xbox One, can you take photos of your Sims and put them in frames like on PC?
  • Molly_SimmerMolly_Simmer Posts: 3 New Member
    I don't know if in this chat you all have already talked about this but, on Xbox One, can you take photos of your Sims and put them in frames like on PC?

@rosemow can you please help? Or someone??
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member

Hello @Molly_Simmer
    I am sorry but I don’t play the console version, so am unable to help you.
  • simoleoncatsimoleoncat Posts: 46 Member
    @Molly_Simmer

On the PS4, you can go into a sims phone and find the "take photo of...", "take selfie", or "take photo" options. After you take the pictures, they will appear inside of that sims inventory, from there you can drag them out onto a wall, then click on add frame.
    @animevamp 🐸🐸🐸🐸. That would have been an abilty I would have liked to have been made available on console. It's so tedious deleting things one by one.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • tinynovagenesistinynovagenesis Posts: 1 New Member
    HELLO!
    Im having a little issues with playing on the PS4.
    I bought the game yesterday and I couldn't get into the color chart to change skin tone, eye color, hair color etc.
    I scroll all the way up and it just won't let me select. Why is that?
  • VioletmistVioletmist Posts: 4 New Member
    Is there a control to open the advanced curvature mode for roofs? (Shift + C on PC)
  • benderbender Posts: 2 New Member
    Can we start a campaign to demand full mouse and keyboard support for the PS4 version? I would even pay for that update. The PS4 version seems so unplayable right now...
  • SimMickSimMick Posts: 3 New Member
    Is there any way to rotate objects freely? Not just following the 8 positions in the grid pressing RB/LB
  • floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member
    SimMick wrote: »
    Is there any way to rotate objects freely? Not just following the 8 positions in the grid pressing RB/LB

Hold RB/LB at the same time and use the right stick.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited October 2018

Yes either with the phone camera or the cameras in electronics. I prefer the cameras cause the phone camera only gives you small pics. You get larger pics with the cameras.

The most expensive camera let's you take large photos.
    How do you resize objects to make them bigger on the ps4? I forgot.
  • floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member

Hold L2 and R2 then use the left and right arrows on the d-pad.
    floralney wrote: »

Hold L2 and R2 then use the left and right arrows on the d-pad.

Thank you.
  • JMo1515JMo1515 Posts: 4 New Member
    Partner and I just bought a PS4 and Sims 4. We want to know if it’s possible for two different users to play in the same neighbourhood?? I’ve tried looking everywhere and the only “work around” I can find is, we would both have to play on her account. We want to earn trophies separately and control our own people (within the same neighbourhood) but I don’t think it’s possible.
  • FelizFeliz Posts: 65 Member
    JMo1515 wrote: »
    Partner and I just bought a PS4 and Sims 4. We want to know if it’s possible for two different users to play in the same neighbourhood?? I’ve tried looking everywhere and the only “work around” I can find is, we would both have to play on her account. We want to earn trophies separately and control our own people (within the same neighbourhood) but I don’t think it’s possible.

To my knowledge there isn’t a way to do this sorry.
  • LanieBorneLanieBorne Posts: 74 Member
    What is the Xbox equivelent of the PC's shift-clicking on a sim?
  • mitchntezzamitchntezza Posts: 7 New Member
    My collections keep saying 99/99 in red writing once I've been on the build/buy mode. Any advice??