Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Favorite Soda

Comments

• SmoochsSmoochs Posts: 168 Member
    @Annikaperi What is Zuberfizz (I'm from the US)?

You are loved!
  • AcidJaneAcidJane Posts: 33 Member
    La Croix, especially the lime flavor. I know, I know, La Croix tastes like a fruit cocktail burp. But it's sugar free, and it's lip-smackingly refreshing. (And it starts to taste less bland the more you drink it.)
  • lovelyskysxlovelyskysx Posts: 93 Member
    Root Beer. :)
  • Hatchet_Face_PrideHatchet_Face_Pride Posts: 2,096 Member
    for Root Beer: Mug Root Beer
    For cola: Coke classic ( used to drink Coke & Pepsi interchangeably)
    IF Pepsi, must be the "Real Sugar" formula for Pepsi.
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Champis, at the moment. It's an old swedish soda with grape and apple flavour. Very refreshing. :smiley:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • AnnikaperiAnnikaperi Posts: 535 Member
    @Smoochs , Zuberfizz is a company out of Durango, Colorado, sold in Colorado and some other states as well, I think. I have seen it mainly at King Soopers/Kroger’s. They boast of using pure cane sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup (although I think a lot of companies have caught on and are now doing this) so it tastes better — more like an old fashioned soda. They have a bunch of flavors, and they have a website (which I have used to get the orange which most places don’t seem to be selling anymore.
    @Doodlebeans , I agree. Pepsi is not the same as Coke. Pepsi is lighter and sweeter and better tasting. Even the failure “The New Coke” paled in comparison. But I’m sure it is still just as deadly to the calcium in your bones as other cola products.

I am not supposed to be drinking all these sugary sodas, so I am trying to get into the habit of preparing iced herbal tea concoctions. My homemade Tazo Giant Peach is pretty good.
    Anybody like those Elderflower sodas? What I like even better is a straight Elderflower cordial — un-fizzy and without the lemon (or the booze). It has such a delicate distinctive flavor. But elderflower syrup is hard to find these days unless you buy it online.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    We call it Soda or Pop, sometimes Sodapop here in Michigan, but mostly Soda. When I drank the sugary variety I loved Coca Cola Classic, Royal Crown Cola (RC) and sometimes 7up. My favorite for the last five years though has been Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry. When I was a kid my favorite was Orange Crush or fountain Cherry Coke from a real soda fountain at the local drugstore lunch counter. It came in a special fluted glass and they would pump the cherry flavor in the Coca Cola, REAL Coca Cola, not what they call 'Classic' these days. :)
    Coke in a glass bottle is really the best but hard to find at a decent price these days.
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • TheGayestNickTheGayestNick Posts: 15 Member
    Strawberry Crush is a godly pop, although I can't find it many places, except a few convenience stores here. :)
  • fredrikamfredrikam Posts: 20 Member
    Julmust. A swedish soda you drink around christmas.
  • PinklixtyPinklixty Posts: 37 Member
    Definitely Coca-Cola or Dr. Pepper.
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    I don't drink soda nowadays, but Black Cherry was always my favorite. There was a specific brand that I really liked, but I can't remember the name. It might have been a local brand.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Coca-cola :D
    OID:- x4m1r4
    Cranberry Sierra Mist starts coming out around Thanksgiving here. It was tasty when it first came out, prior to them trying to compete with 7up and go all-natural.
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • FrigidChickFrigidChick Posts: 59 Member
    Not gonna lie: BARQ'S Root Beer--- or Root Beer in general. The only thing better than that would be Birch Beer-- but it's hard to find in regular stores.
  • De_SugarpumpkinDe_Sugarpumpkin Posts: 48 Member
    Nah, no like soda to me thank you, i dislike sugar, so i stick to sparkling water with lemon...
    Ooh! Forgot how much I like this one -- Sangria Señorial, a fruity, non-alcoholic sparkling beverage made in Mexico. I can only find it in one store anymore, so I am going to try to figure out how to make it.

I also used to love this Tamarind soda that came in cans. I don't remember what the brand was, but it had a stronger flavor than the Jarritos Tamarindo that I recently tasted.
  • RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 438 Member
    Coca-Cola 100 percent is number one but a close second is Baja Blast from Taco Bell!
    8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Does Ramune count?
    Xtv2U08.jpg
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Pepsi (or Coke - if I can't get Pepsi). I've started calling it soda, since I'm married to an American. In Canada we call it "pop".
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • FuntsiFuntsi Posts: 22 Member
    Coca Cola Zero
  • mandyssims93mandyssims93 Posts: 122 Member
    Coca Cola :)
  • Sad_cat89Sad_cat89 Posts: 71 Member
    Creme Soda or Fanta Free