Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Closed

MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
edited August 2018 in Mods Bugs & Issues
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>42185118bdeab2865b6e33fd</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.13.pc</sku><createtime>2018-08-10 19:57:26</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.45.62.1020-1.200.000.360.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>travel_group_manager.py:340</categoryid><desyncid>42185118bdeab2865b6e33fd</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] travel_group_manager failed to handle on_all_households_and_sim_infos_loaded due to exception (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'resend_at_work_infos')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in wrapped
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 109, in finally_wrap
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 548, in do_zone_spin_up
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1256, in update
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 251, in on_enter
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 443, in on_all_households_and_sim_infos_loaded
File ".\mc_utils.py", line 119, in _wrapper_function
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 440, in on_all_households_and_sim_infos_loaded
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\world\travel_group_manager.py", line 258, in on_all_households_and_sim_infos_loaded
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\world\travel_group_manager.py", line 313, in load_travel_groups
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\world\travel_group_manager.py", line 340, in load_travel_group
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'resend_at_work_infos'
</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>42185118bdeab2865b6e33fd</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.13.pc</sku><createtime>2018-08-10 19:58:33</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.45.62.1020-1.200.000.360.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>career_tuning.py:1524</categoryid><desyncid>42185118bdeab2865b6e33fd</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'quit_dialog')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\interaction_elements.py", line 162, in _behavior_element
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_tuning.py", line 1524, in _do_behavior
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'quit_dialog'
</desyncdata></report>
</root>

I have taken out a bunch of mods. Repaired the game, and I'm trying one last thing. I have most of the packs except for My First Pet and Seasons
6adMCGP.gif
Post edited by MadameLee on

Comments

• pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    https://discordapp.com/invite/AUJ8RAa Why not ask someone on discord?
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    edited August 2018
    Hello
    Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem

Custom careers have been broken by the latest patch so it would be best to remove them and check to see if an updated version of them have been released.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    @rosemow I don't have any CC careers and the "Mod folder" thing is what I just did and I still got a "Last exception" with MC. I have the latest MC download
    6adMCGP.gif
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited August 2018
    MadameLee wrote: »
    rosemow I don't have any CC careers and the "Mod folder" thing is what I just did and I still got a "Last exception" with MC. I have the latest MC download

Does it also occur in a new game without any mods? Sometimes mods can cause last exceptions in a save even after you take them out.
    (oops, sorry for quoting the @ tag)
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
    It only seems to be in my legacy save. I tried it out with a new save and it's fine. I got rid (ie saved) my two other saved games elsewhere. and all I wanted to do is test out an option on the MC the "Quit School" one and it only works in a new save.
    6adMCGP.gif
    Cupid wrote: »
    rosemow I don't have any CC careers and the "Mod folder" thing is what I just did and I still got a "Last exception" with MC. I have the latest MC download

Does it also occur in a new game without any mods? Sometimes mods can cause last exceptions in a save even after you take them out.
    (oops, sorry for quoting the @ tag)

@Cupid it doesn't occur in a new save with MC mod which is what's causing the issue I think
    6adMCGP.gif
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    It only seems to be in my legacy save. I tried it out with a new save and it's fine. I got rid (ie saved) my two other saved games elsewhere. and all I wanted to do is test out an option on the MC the "Quit School" one and it only works in a new save.
    You might have to end up using the recover feature to roll back to before you started getting the errors (if possible at this point). But hopefully someone in the discord can provide you with a better solution.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
    Cupid wrote: »
    You might have to end up using the recover feature to roll back to before you started getting the errors (if possible at this point). But hopefully someone in the discord can provide you with a better solution.

@Cupid can't because this particular save (the non-new one) is a legacy save.
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited August 2018
    either it's the ghosts or ghosts who literally came back to life (both households lost their names)

p96oYzj.png

there should be a pinned thread warning about this .
    @rosemow
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited August 2018
    ok the ghosts thing isn't the problem (and I fixed all the ghost households) and hide them. if using the school quit option need to click on sims->MC Commands and *not* use phone or computer
    6adMCGP.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top