Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Male version of clothing

Hi,

It would be wonderful if Maxis could convert these female clothes to male clothes.

The 2 polo shirts are not available for the male sims and the outfit (currently set as feminine) got the female breasts.

3tna7omwbq4y.jpg9b024sd3bnf2.jpg
zlv1mib74kax.jpg
eu1eoovn6r1l.jpg

Yes, the men also wear polo shirts :p

26583110.jpg

Comments

• BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    It always bothered me how they aren't available for males. I don't even understand why. Male sims can wear bras but apparently sweaters are off limits? Lol. Too bad, if they make a male version with the sleeves less tight, it would make a fantastic male shirt.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited August 2018
    I really don't want to dressed my dudes up in girls polo shirt clothing anyway. i don't want any of the girls clothing as a option at all.

you can find some great polo shirts here for guys :wink:

https://thesimscatalog.com/sims4/category/clothing/men/polo-shirts/

brilliant site for all things cc/mods
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    edited August 2018
    I've always associated polo shirts with men. I have a few in real life.
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited August 2018
    Yup, it sure would be great if certain clothing items like this were truly unisex. Giving them a separate texture for the male frame. A texture without the breasts on it.

You know which clothing items already have two textures, one for either frame?
    Swimsuits.

There are male texture versions of the swimsuits. I'm not kidding.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Jordyn78988Jordyn78988 Posts: 421 Member
    Magdaleena wrote: »
    You know which clothing items already have two textures, one for either frame?
    Swimsuits.

There are male texture versions of the swimsuits. I'm not kidding.

I believe this is because of weirdo sims in San Myshuno.
  • WoodGWoodG Posts: 124 Member
    Hi,

It would be wonderful if Maxis could convert these female clothes to male clothes.

The 2 polo shirts are not available for the male sims and the outfit (currently set as feminine) got the female breasts.

3tna7omwbq4y.jpg9b024sd3bnf2.jpg
    zlv1mib74kax.jpg
    eu1eoovn6r1l.jpg

Yes, the men also wear polo shirts :p

26583110.jpg

I hate doing men, as there is not a lot of choices (as they tend to have one fashion sense. It would be nice if the women, children and men all had fashionable outfits and we can customize how we want them
  • minimouetteminimouette Posts: 75 Member
    it would also be great is they would simply fix all the clothes when you put them on an other gender: no brest shading on the man, and no weird bumps and breast molding shirts on women.
  • Mona_LottMona_Lott Posts: 18 Member
    > @marcel21 said:
    > I really don't want to dressed my dudes up in girls polo shirt clothing anyway. i don't want any of the girls clothing as a option at all.
    >
    >
    > you can find some great polo shirts here for guys :wink:
    >
    >
    > https://thesimscatalog.com/sims4/category/clothing/men/polo-shirts/
    >
    >
    > brilliant site for all things cc/mods

Just because you're biased doesn't mean your tastes should limit how we want to play our games. I don't care about your heteronormativity. Also, most players don't like using CC. Its annoying to have to update our stuff everytime the game is updated, and I hate viruses on my computer.
  • Mona_LottMona_Lott Posts: 18 Member
    > @WoodG said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > I hate doing men, as there is not a lot of choices (as they tend to have one fashion sense. It would be nice if the women, children and men all had fashionable outfits and we can customize how we want them

Me too. I hate how all the hairstyles look the same, they don't risk adding different stuff to the game, like... Where's the K-Pop inspired hairstyles? The rock'n'roll stuff? The curly hairs?... They should hire some fashion designers/architects to develop those things.