Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• yagwityagwit Posts: 118 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    WhimsyMoon wrote: »
    It's with the trashcans. Go to the kitchen items and click on the trashcan at the end of the island. It's about 6 or 7 over. Not much to look at, but it's very cool! It's got a vertical green light on that turns red while it compacting the trash!

I just wish it had more variety in it's colours...

I painted that awesome can in 15 metallic shades. I also changed the price to $535.00, because a sim can make that in one day. I thought it was feasible. I'm weird!
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I found this out by accident, but in tab mode when taking a picture, you can move the camera down by pressing the 'G' button. I posted that on Facebook and I wasn't the only one who didn't know that!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Ona_SimmerOna_Simmer Posts: 60 Member
    I didn't know there was little fireflies in Selvadorada, they come in blue and yellow.
    Origin Name : Ona_Simmer

HC9IknO.png

• ShylclShylcl Posts: 5 New Member
    I didn't know either of those! Thanks for sharing.
  • meepweepmeepweep Posts: 309 Member
    On Love Day, you can send a "forged break up letter" by clicking the mailbox

WjgNDqF.jpg

My sim got the option to send it to either Supriya or Justin Delgato, so I guess you have to know a couple to do it? It was tempting, but I didn't do it haha. I should try doing it next Love Day just to see what happens.
  • GasolineCreaGasolineCrea Posts: 135 Member
    meepweep wrote: »
    On Love Day, you can send a "forged break up letter" by clicking the mailbox

WjgNDqF.jpg

My sim got the option to send it to either Supriya or Justin Delgato, so I guess you have to know a couple to do it? It was tempting, but I didn't do it haha. I should try doing it next Love Day just to see what happens.

What's the interaction on? (like computer, mailbox, etc). Maybe I'll go ruin some poor saps relationship
    So many sorcerers ~
  • HellHamsterHellHamster Posts: 109 Member
    @CrystalAbyss1 That is actually funny :') And I guess a bit accurate? Some kids do have that!
  • HellHamsterHellHamster Posts: 109 Member
    @fantasyisland Even pets? I didn't know that was a thing!
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited August 2018
    I didn't know (or didn't remember) that you have a Force Turn option (just called "Turn into Vampire" as well as the "Offer to Turn" option? Very handy,
    My vampire is not evil, just not very... connected to humans. The only people she asks for feeding on is her mortal parents. And she turns who she wants to, no asking, just eternal offspring-hood.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • KirbySkywalkerKirbySkywalker Posts: 511 Member
    I didn’t know there would be such a lack of content in ts4.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I didn’t know there would be such a lack of content in ts4.

Compared to what, exactly?
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • M_Valentine22M_Valentine22 Posts: 203 Member
    The scooting of the bed doesn't always work for me and it's so annoying.

Also, if your child/teen has responsibility etc then they will go into level 2 of different skills when they become an adult
    hope you all are smiling x
  • knitsybitsyknitsybitsy Posts: 78 Member
    I had one of my sims get to the highest level of Rocket Skill and went to Sixam. So he gathered the plants and stuff there. I had never had an alien encounter in all my time playing. After I planted some alien plants in the yard they showed up to get one of my female sims. I guess the bright blue glowing alien plants my sim took attracted them.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    I didn’t know that the “paint from reference” feature could produce such awesome paintings.
  • FireftrLtFireftrLt Posts: 54 Member
    When you hang a photo on a wall, you can go into build mode and resize it. Photos make great wall hangings.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,842 Member
    I didn't know there was 'commando training' or that you had to stop your sim from eating when next to a partner to feed them a bite of food.
    43888236502_774607f22b_b.jpg
    28998797987_69fc97621f_b.jpg
    43888236772_4984f8ddf2_b.jpg
    30067506078_206ceeb958_b.jpg
    30067506448_1d3f0758b0_b.jpg
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • TravisBlackfoxTravisBlackfox Posts: 553 Member
    FireftrLt wrote: »
    When you hang a photo on a wall, you can go into build mode and resize it. Photos make great wall hangings.

This is awesome! I've got to try it now!
  • xxritaaaaaaaxxxxritaaaaaaaxx Posts: 31 Member
    Wow I didn’t know most of the things here ^^
    edited August 2018
    I found this little gem out last night and I love it!
    Ignore the graininess. I took the pic on my cellphone.
    43227225464_d0e652fb94_o.jpg

Alex is Doctor Alexander Cole. <3
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    I disn't know that vampires get better at Sparring the more they do it. They might not be able to take a vamp with supernatural strenght, but they'll beat everyone else.
    Since Vlad burned up, Caleb Vatore's my top vampire, and he alwayd gets his clock cleaned by the roughest, toughest, always Spars with everyone, unbeatablest vampire anywhere...
    ...Eliza Pancakes.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    edited August 2018
    So I learned that with Get Together, when you're making a custom mixtape that's really on fire, it can actually set your Sim ON FIRE. Haha! I learned this twice when I was almost finishing a mixtape that caught my DJ sim on fire, then set him on fire again after I went back to complete it the second time! LOL! I named his mixtape, 'It's LIT' after I finished it.

Also, the DJ Stand is recognized as a musical instrument for the music aspiration; neat!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • NindessaNindessa Posts: 29 Member
    I've learned:
    If you have a Sim that's NOT sick drink cold medicine, they'll get a Dazed moodlet that says something along the lines of "This is (Sim). This is (Sim) on prescription drugs. Any questions?"

I found that hysterical! :D
    ~When life gives you lemons, make orange juice! :) ~
    Origin ID: Nindessa
    Please visit my Basegame Sims Showcase!
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    I just found out, if you have two sims that have the confident trait and you give them the same job, they get promoted faster
    @tinahjalmar I want that house. I wish they'd added it to the game like with a home from the Parenthood pack!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top