Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'll make your dream Sim!!!

M_Valentine22M_Valentine22 Posts: 203 Member
Hi Guys! I've decided I want to put my CAS skills to a test and see whether I can make your dream sim. Please try this out.
All you have to tell me is:
- Skin Colour
- Eye Colour
- Hair Type (Texture/Length)
- Body Type
- Hair Colour
- Outfit Style
- Name
- Traits and Aspiration (Optional)
- Your Account Name
- Any Extra things (piercing etc) (Optional)

I will be only doing Everyday but if you want all outfits then I will do it
I will be uploading them to the gallery and my account is @GNinja1207
I will be using CC and will list what I use when I upload it so you can get it
I specialize in female sims so I have more CC for them but I can make boys too :)
If you don't want me to use CC then tell me
I'm having issues with the Gallery and my account so I can only send you photos of your sims :( but if you can help, please comment.

This is all for fun and if you don't like your sim then tell me and I'll try again
(If you like yours and want to follow me on the Gallery then I won't complain ;)

Bye <3

hope you all are smiling x
Post edited by M_Valentine22 on

Comments

• kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    Hey! This sounds like fun. :)
    I hope I am doing this right.

-Age: Teen or YA (I usually build my chars as YAs then put them in as teens so they can benefit from the character traits teens can earn)

-Skin Colour: Asian

-Eye Colour: Dark

-Hair Type: Long/Silky (either loose or tied up or back is fine - eastern headdress is fine too)

-Body Type: Slender but Strong (ninja/martial artist)

-Hair Colour: Red (dark red-chestnut/auburn)

-Outfit Style: Anime type Ninja (think Naruto? or Bleach?)

-Name: Haven't thought of one yet (I usually just use "unnamed sim" until I actually put the sim in my game), but if you think of one that suits him, I'd love to hear it, slap it on him.

-Traits: Again for these I usually wait until I actually put them in the game so if something hits you as appropriate go ahead and use it. otherwise I just default to genius, creative, and active then change them up when I am ready to play the char.

-Any Xtras: I like the idea of feathery (not heavy) eyebrows, I am open to scars (but nothing too gruesome - this is a young guy), pores, freckles and moles are all good and add character (although none of them are necessary). I don't see him as a candidate for glasses, but I sometimes like long lashes (again not necessary). I think ink in eastern lettering or with an eastern flair is fine (even like Chinese dragons or Chinese zodiac). I am open to facial tattoos (or face paint) if they fit the char, and I am comfortable with the idea of ear piercing/piercings, but I am thinking this guy would not probably have any other face or body piercings. If he wears other jewelry it's likely to be like leather bracers or a choker-style necklace with an appropriate charm (yin/yang symbol, dragon head, eastern tribal symbol, Chinese zodiac or letter etc..). I like to keep my left ring finger option open for if/when my chars marry. Gloves, gauntlets, ankle bracers, arm bracers, slave bracelets and even nail polish (if it fits the character) are all good. If anything hits you as appropriate or you think of something that you think will enhance the look (belted weapons, packs or other gear-all good) - go for it. I'm excited to see it.

He will most likely be going into a new neighborhood which I am creating with a total eastern flavor for architecture and chars and all (in sims 2 I did my own version of Hidden Leaf Village from Naruto only with all custom chars - not Naruto re-creates, so this is what I have in mind here), so hit me with your best shot and thanks in advance.

Lastly I just looked up GNinja1207 on the gallery and didn't find anything are you GNinja1270?
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • OtoyoOtoyo Posts: 698 Member
    edited August 2018
    I absolutely love this idea!
    -Male
    -Skin Colour: olive skin tone, like a Mediterranean Caucasian. (Not sure which square that is but I think its on the second row)
    - Eye Colour: green
    - Hair Type (Texture/Length): clean cut and short, maybe even like a military style
    - Body Type: slim build
    - Hair Colour: dark brown
    - Outfit Style: punk rock
    - Name: Stavros Groussis
    - Traits (Optional): ambitious, music lover, self assured
    - Any Extra things (piercing etc) (Optional) if there are anything u feel would match, I am done. Like tattoos maybe?

I'm not sure if I did this well enough or gave enough info, but I'm excited to see!
  • M_Valentine22M_Valentine22 Posts: 203 Member
    kirivian wrote: »
    Hey! This sounds like fun. :)
    I hope I am doing this right.

-Age: Teen or YA (I usually build my chars as YAs then put them in as teens so they can benefit from the character traits teens can earn)

-Skin Colour: Asian

-Eye Colour: Dark

-Hair Type: Long/Silky (either loose or tied up or back is fine - eastern headdress is fine too)

-Body Type: Slender but Strong (ninja/martial artist)

-Hair Colour: Red (dark red-chestnut/auburn)

-Outfit Style: Anime type Ninja (think Naruto? or Bleach?)

-Name: Haven't thought of one yet (I usually just use "unnamed sim" until I actually put the sim in my game), but if you think of one that suits him, I'd love to hear it, slap it on him.

-Traits: Again for these I usually wait until I actually put them in the game so if something hits you as appropriate go ahead and use it. otherwise I just default to genius, creative, and active then change them up when I am ready to play the char.

-Any Xtras: I like the idea of feathery (not heavy) eyebrows, I am open to scars (but nothing too gruesome - this is a young guy), pores, freckles and moles are all good and add character (although none of them are necessary). I don't see him as a candidate for glasses, but I sometimes like long lashes (again not necessary). I think ink in eastern lettering or with an eastern flair is fine (even like Chinese dragons or Chinese zodiac). I am open to facial tattoos (or face paint) if they fit the char, and I am comfortable with the idea of ear piercing/piercings, but I am thinking this guy would not probably have any other face or body piercings. If he wears other jewelry it's likely to be like leather bracers or a choker-style necklace with an appropriate charm (yin/yang symbol, dragon head, eastern tribal symbol, Chinese zodiac or letter etc..). I like to keep my left ring finger option open for if/when my chars marry. Gloves, gauntlets, ankle bracers, arm bracers, slave bracelets and even nail polish (if it fits the character) are all good. If anything hits you as appropriate or you think of something that you think will enhance the look (belted weapons, packs or other gear-all good) - go for it. I'm excited to see it.

He will most likely be going into a new neighborhood which I am creating with a total eastern flavor for architecture and chars and all (in sims 2 I did my own version of Hidden Leaf Village from Naruto only with all custom chars - not Naruto re-creates, so this is what I have in mind here), so hit me with your best shot and thanks in advance.

Lastly I just looked up GNinja1207 on the gallery and didn't find anything are you GNinja1270?

I will get right on this! I don't know why my name isn't coming up but I'll send you a link for the Gallery online so you definitely get it
    @kirivian

I don't know why my name isn't coming up! It's so inconvenient. I also don't know how to get to this on the online gallery because my name isn't coming up, I'm so sorry. But, here are pictures of your sim. I hope you like it!

file:///Users/janakiallen/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202018-08-07%20at%2022.44.50.png
    file:///Users/janakiallen/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202018-08-07%20at%2022.44.58.png

• MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    @M_Valentine22

You can't post pics direct from your computer to the forum
    You need to upload your images to a photo share site, and then share the link to here.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    @Otoyo

As you can see from my comment above, my account on the gallery is messing up and you can't download your person (so sorry) but here are some photos just in case you want to see them

file:///Users/janakiallen/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202018-08-07%20at%2023.00.25.png
    file:///Users/janakiallen/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202018-08-07%20at%2023.00.42.png

Movotti wrote: »
    @M_Valentine22

You can't post pics direct from your computer to the forum
    You need to upload your images to a photo share site, and then share the link to here.

Thanks x
    Don't worry about it! I am excited to see the sim and i really hope your gallery account gets fixed soon!
    @M_Valentine22 Thanks very much for your quick response. The links you posted for the pictures are local to your computer and are therefore not accessible to me at this time, but if you do ever get them up on the gallery or onto an image hosting site like imgur or photo bucket, I would really like to see them. I will continue to check in to this thread - so when you get the gallery problem figured out, I can finally see and hopefully download this sim. Thank You for your work on this. :)
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
    @M_Valentine22 At long last - my sim!! Thanks for your attention to the details I mentioned. The brows and lashes are especially nice. It's great to see him. I will definitely keep checking back until your gallery issue is resolved so that I can get my mitts on him. Thanks again. :)
  • Catman212Catman212 Posts: 2 New Member
    Just make Jacob Frye from Assassin’s Creed Syndicate. In case you don’t know,

Male
    White but pretty tan
    Light brown hair
    Short, kind of spiky in the back
    Medium beard, kind of like thick stubble
    1800s London styled clothing
    Top hat
    Extra outfit: Hood instead of top hat
    @Catman212

Sorry, I don't know who that is and when I googled him, I would have to get a lot of cc to get his outfit. Also, I'm making a description of your dream sim, not a movie character.

sorry :(

@M_Valentine22 I want to thank you again for my sim. As soon as I saw your pictures of him, I could clearly see what he would look like in my story. After downloading him, I put him in CAS and realized I didn't have at least some of the CC you used and I didn't have a list to download it. So...I added my favorite CC, and a few tweaks (specifically, I just imagined him a little slimmer overall). I hope you don't mind that I share your before and my after photos - I really love this collaboration. <3 Thank You!

Original Sim Full Body Shot on Left and Edited Full Body Shots (front and back) on Right.
    DQxuOHM.jpg
    Original Sim Face Shot on Left and Edited Face Shots (hair loose and hair tied back) on Right.
    pCPpy2Z.jpg
    P.S. I favorited you on the Gallery. You have a very nice collection of work there.
    @kirivian

Thank you so much x

He looks so cool! You and @Otoyo are the only ones who actually asked for me make their dream sims lol
    @kirivian

Thank you so much x

He looks so cool! You and @Otoyo are the only ones who actually asked for me make their dream sims lol

I don't know why others haven't asked you yet. I, for one, had a great time with this and got an awesome new sim out of it. Win-Win! I have a feeling others may jump on this - sometimes it just takes time.
    Oh I need to download my sim soon and show him off! I think others may start to ask if they see pictures of the cute sims you made!
    @Otoyo

@kirivian found my account on Origin, but for some people, it doesn't show up :( it's @GNinja1207

Otoyo wrote: »
    Oh I need to download my sim soon and show him off! I think others may start to ask if they see pictures of the cute sims you made!

I found my sim at origin id GNinja1270 on the gallery. I don't know why it was jumbled, but the sim was the one from the picture and was titled kirivian's sim, so the gallery may have the wrong tag. I saw your sim there too! :)
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    female
    Skin Colour: slightly tan skin tone,
    Eye Colour: blue
    Hair Type (Texture/Length): shoulder length
    Body Type: little chubby
    Hair Colour: dark black
    Outfit Style: punk rock
    Name: Jeannita Mckay
    any traits works for me
    also makeup has be dark also.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
    @Emo-usagi2187

I've uploaded her to the Gallery under "hot punk girl" and my username is MGGNinja. Here are some photos of her
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SIAKqjdkLrZ2CyKx7kQ_An9Ap96udUzB/view
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_BAX_i2ibDH3vXgdUEfZoJO5PHn541yS
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Ooh thank you
    @Emo-usagi2187

I've uploaded her to the Gallery under "hot punk girl" and my username is MGGNinja. Here are some photos of her
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SIAKqjdkLrZ2CyKx7kQ_An9Ap96udUzB/view
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_BAX_i2ibDH3vXgdUEfZoJO5PHn541yS

[img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr