Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Age Ranges and Twins/Triplets

My sim had triplets on Winterfest. That was a great gift, eh? With the way age ranges work in TS4, one of the triplets has a birthday on a different day. I kind of find that annoying since, IRL, they'd all have the same birthday. I do know how hard that would be to program into TS4, but it would be cool if twins/triplets all had their birthdays on the same days as it is IRL. What do you guy out there in Simland think?
Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
mW8spBr.png
Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)

Comments

• xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    You could just age them up all together, but I get what you mean. It can be quite annoying when that happens with twin and triplets.
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited August 2018
    Well, my brother and I are twins but our birthdays were one minute away from being not just on different days, but in different months.

But, I do get your point. I wish that multiples shared a birthday in sims 4 too. I generally age up my sims with the cake so they don’t get a sad moodlet anyway, so I’d just make sure to age them up on the same day.
  • xxRitaaaaaaxxxxRitaaaaaaxx Posts: 6 New Member
    As said by xxnearlyperfectx, you can just age them together and at the same time. Like when they age from newborn to baby, you actually have the option to age them anytime, even if your sim just got home from hospital... So when the other 2 age to babies, you can just click on the one that didn't and choose to age that one ^^
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    I've never had this issue, all my multiples have the same bday.
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited August 2018
    I can't believe more people aren't complaining about this. It is a massive issue that came somewhere around Seasons (the patch before or after, can't remember).
    It messed up all my saves since I like to sync my households in age and such. It is ridiculous that it happens to twins and triplets but it is also annoying with the rest. I have a tight group of friends that were friends since they were toddlers. "Thanks" to this change, now they are not the same age anymore and it is really annoying.
    Yes, you can age them manually but that is not the point.
    Post edited by AlbaWaterhouse on
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Funpuppy_sims345Funpuppy_sims345 Posts: 139 Member
    One time my sim had quadruplets(in the sims4) they were all girl's and they were little nightmares >~<
    Corgis4life
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,751 Member
    I wish two-three (mutlies) that you can have all 2-3 kids blow out the candles on one cake at the same time
    6adMCGP.gif