Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eyelashes Not Showing Up In-Game?

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,773 Member
    edited July 2018
    pek62 wrote: »
    Hey! so I'm trying to download these eyelashes and the website isn't giving me the option to download the 4/18/2015 version!! ive been searching for a week now but I cant find anything!! by now I'm insanely frustrated and seriously losing my patients about it. Does anybody have a download link to the 4/18/2015 version??? I'm desperate

This is the link to the 4/18/2015 lashes. They are no longer supported by Kijiko and are not compatible with the current game but, if you really want them, here they are http://kijiko-catfood.com/3d-lashes/ (The download buttons for male and female are right below the strip advert for V.2 and are still active) They should be in the glasses category. I believe they will make your Sim's face disappear.

The current adult curled version of Kijiko's 3D eyelashes can be found here: http://kijiko-catfood.com/3d-lashes-version2/ (glasses)
    Kids and Toddlers are here: http://kijiko-catfood.com/3d-lashes-version2-for-kids/ (glasses)
    Uncurled Version for Adults: http://kijiko-catfood.com/3d-lashes-uncurled-eyelashes-edition/ (glasses)
    Alternate curled version for Adults/Kids/Toddlers located in the Rings category: http://kijiko-catfood.com/3d-lashes-version2-for-skin-detail-experimental/
  • pek62pek62 Posts: 3 New Member
    Does anyone know where I can find the Original Mesh for the lashes?
    edited July 2018
    Does anyone know where I can find the Original Mesh for the lashes?

If you download the V.2 lashes, the mesh is included in the .package file.

Are you talking about needing the original mesh so that the V.2 Natural Colors and V.2 Party Colors will work? He means to download the original V.2 file at the top of the page.

Edit: Please note that the original posts on this thread are over 2 years old and no longer apply to the current lashes. You don't need any other links for the lashes to work than the ones I have already provided.
    Post edited by Bananas_45 on
  • pek62pek62 Posts: 3 New Member
    So i tried downloading again and even though the mesh included, the eyelashes still wont show up in my game. Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong?
    So i tried downloading again and even though the mesh included, the eyelashes still wont show up in my game. Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong?

Are you looking for them in the eyeglasses section?
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

Are you looking for them in the eyeglasses section?

@rosemow do you have any suggestions? I don't seem to be helping.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member

Hello @pek62
    With the eyeliashes being last posted in 2015, they may not be showing in your gamr due to them not working with the current game version. It may be best to use eyelashes that have either been created recently or updated recently.

Also, make sure you have CC enabled in your game.
  • A_MacA_Mac Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey, I dont kniw what is going on, my sims will not work and I have tried everything on this forum. I'm going nuts. I just want pretty eyelashes ♡
    A_Mac wrote: »
    Hey, I dont kniw what is going on, my sims will not work and I have tried everything on this forum. I'm going nuts. I just want pretty eyelashes ♡

Kijiko has instructions on how to install his lashes here:
    http://kijiko-catfood.com/installation-guide-for-the-3d-lashes/

Make sure you are downloading Version 2!
    http://kijiko-catfood.com/3d-lashes-version2/ (will appear under eyeglasses)
    OR
    http://kijiko-catfood.com/3d-lashes-version2-for-skin-detail-experimental/ (will appear under Skin Details and cannot be used with rings)
  • FionaevehuntFionaevehunt Posts: 1 New Member
    My eyelashes haven't been showing up on my sims at all since I downloaded seasons and then MC COMMAND CENTER. I cant tell what other mods/updates could be affecting my eyelashes!!
    edited August 2018
    My eyelashes haven't been showing up on my sims at all since I downloaded seasons and then MC COMMAND CENTER. I cant tell what other mods/updates could be affecting my eyelashes!!

The only reported problem with the eyelashes and Seasons is that you need to remove the hot and cold filters in CAS to access them in those categories. You could try re-installing the eyelashes and see if that works.

Edit: Make sure CC and Mods are still enabled in your game. Maxis disables them for patches.
  • simmers17890simmers17890 Posts: 9 New Member
    Hey guys so i have downloaded some eyelashes and they show up in cas perfectly fine and in game but when i put it on my chosen sims it looks clumpy and very weird it is very hard to describe but i really need help with this
    i have got the latest version of sims
    i have tried to delete the eyelashes and re install them
    i dont know if any of the mods i have in my folder conflicts with it though!
    i use the kijiko eyelashes and plumbobjuice eyelashes aswell
    i cant post picture :neutral:
    Hey guys so i have downloaded some eyelashes and they show up in cas perfectly fine and in game but when i put it on my chosen sims it looks clumpy and very weird it is very hard to describe but i really need help with this
    i have got the latest version of sims
    i have tried to delete the eyelashes and re install them
    i dont know if any of the mods i have in my folder conflicts with it though!
    i use the kijiko eyelashes and plumbobjuice eyelashes aswell
    i cant post picture :neutral:

Kijiko has some troubleshooting tips in his installation guide, maybe something there will help:
    http://kijiko-catfood.com/installation-guide-for-the-3d-lashes/
  • simmers17890simmers17890 Posts: 9 New Member
    Thank you looks like something was conflicting with the eyelashes that made them look so weird
    <3 <3 :D
    Thank you looks like something was conflicting with the eyelashes that made them look so weird
    <3<3:D

I hope you find the culprit!

• abcampoabcampo Posts: 17 New Member
    Hi so I've been trying so hard to download these eyelashes. I have looked at Kiko's installation guide, i have done all of the (recent-this year) steps you have provided and i just cannot find the eyeslashes! I have cc turned on in my game and mods and ive looked in the accessories section of my game. Ive looked everywhere! my game is up to date and I have a Windows 10. My friend (on a macbook) was cc shopping with me and did all of the same steps I did and it worked for her! I'm so confused!
    P.S I also have the up to date version of the eyelashes (v.2)
    I hope you can help me fix this problem! :)
    abcampo wrote: »
    Hi so I've been trying so hard to download these eyelashes. I have looked at Kiko's installation guide, i have done all of the (recent-this year) steps you have provided and i just cannot find the eyeslashes! I have cc turned on in my game and mods and ive looked in the accessories section of my game. Ive looked everywhere! my game is up to date and I have a Windows 10. My friend (on a macbook) was cc shopping with me and did all of the same steps I did and it worked for her! I'm so confused!
    P.S I also have the up to date version of the eyelashes (v.2)
    I hope you can help me fix this problem! :)

Hello @abcampo
    Are other cc items appearing in your game ? Are the eyelashes the only cc item not appearing?
    @rosemow hi! So yes, they are the only item that does not appear. I own a lot of other cc that works perfectly fine.
    @rosemow hi! So yes, they are the only item that does not appear. I own a lot of other cc that works perfectly fine.

If you haven’t already done this, try removing the cc eyelashes, then download another copy and see if they appear.
    Also, make sure that your game is updated to the latest game patch.
    oops the tag (@) didn't work for me... Im going to try again lol @rosemow there! I think it worked now!
    well then. i guess it did not.
    Im sorry i'm new here!
    edited October 2018
    oops the tag (@) didn't work for me... Im going to try again lol @rosemow there! I think it worked now!

We were posting at the same time! @abcampo :) My post is just above yours.The tag doesn’t show up correctly until you become a full member, but simmers still receive the notification.
    You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then change your profile picture , post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly, have tags that appear correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes ,This thread explain about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    Oh thanks so much! I have deleted the file and replaced it many times and my game is up to date. :)