Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

tsr cc manager

not sure if i can post about his here i am unable to get in touch with anyone from TSR ive sent an email 3 days ago and no response...the cc manager is or was supposed to be updated but when i export its a continuous loop and nothing happens just says exit after im done with that step i unistalled it and lost ALLLLLLLLLLL of my downloaded CC...im soo mad i could SPIT!!!!!! anyone else having this issue...i reinstalled and now the manager doesnt work at all!! UGH!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    xxritaaaaaaaxxxxritaaaaaaaxx Posts: 31 Member
    Are you using their Chrome version? Chrome App version seems to be working. And are you still a VIP?
  • Options
    Vanilla_Lamb94Vanilla_Lamb94 Posts: 7 New Member
    I had trouble with the firefox version. Maybe try a different web browser, I don't know what you have to downloaded a different one and see if that helps
  • Options
    SuhnfIowerzSuhnfIowerz Posts: 2 New Member
    I don't understand how to use the tsr cc manager i opened sims 4 after downloading cc's to the manager and i tried moving them to the mods folder in documents and it says they we're already there but none of the downloads we're in sims PLS HELP ME
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    edited November 2021
    Here is the troubleshooting page for TSR CC Manager. If you cannot find your issue there I would suggest contacting their support team.