Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which vacation spot was your favorite in Bon Voyage?

2...Next

Comments

• horseypotatohorseypotato Posts: 23 Member
    Twikki Island
    Always loved Twikki Island as sunny beach holidays are totally my type (literally just booked to go to Tenerife last week bc I love the sun) although I did play around in the three lakes a lot to mess around with big foot!
  • SimsayCDSimsayCD Posts: 95 Member
    Twikki Island
    I voted Twikki Islands because I always enjoyed staying at that hotel on the beach. Although it was always such a bummer when it rained during a vacation there.
  • Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    Takemizu Village
    Definitely a hard pick, but I chose Takemizu Village due to how different it was from anything we've gotten before in The Sims. The scenery (at the time of release) was really pretty, it came with such unique architecture/build-mode tools, and NPCs like the ninja who taught your Sim how to teleport anywhere on an active lot were pretty great too.

But I have to say, each destination is just as good as the last. Bon Voyage is the defining expansion for how Sim vacations should be. We don't necessarily have to go on a huge adventure in a foreign destination to have a good time with our Sims. Saving up enough to be able to afford better accommodations or even our very own vacation homes, trying to find maps to secret lots for useful perks, and such a vast number of new interactions really made for a great expansion.
  • KatastrophicSimKatastrophicSim Posts: 90 Member
    Takemizu Village
    Gotta love Japan.
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    Twikki Island
    Twikki Island because it has the pirate ship.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Takemizu Village
    Takemizu Village for me. Being an old Asiatic Fleet sailor I like how it reminds me of those places I visited over there: Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan... Twikki is second, due to the Hawaii feel of the place. The one critique of them is that the 'natives' looked mostly like they were from northern Europe, with names to match. Immersion breaking, to say the least. At least at Twikki one can say they're the descendants of servicemen that were there during WW2, but that goes only so far. Especially when the townies back home have the names that should have gone to said 'natives'. Regardless, all three are fun places to visit.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Twikki Island
    Love Twikki Island but three lakes is a close second.

I finally got the map to see the voodoo dude recently. I love how I can go back to sims 2 today and still discover new things. That game is so amazing.
  • Hecate90Hecate90 Posts: 53 Member
    Takemizu Village
    I love all of them but Takemizu Village is just so pretty!
  • KarlssonhoodKarlssonhood Posts: 36 Member
    Twikki Island
    Apparently I'm basic, but Twikki Island was so beautiful!
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    edited June 2019
    Twikki Island
    Having my sims swim in the sea and lay on the beach was so relaxing! I really enjoyed it :)