Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

pet dragons in sim 4 please

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Karon wrote: »
    Big dragons in a sims game? really guys?! thats absolutely impossible hahahaha

nothing is impossible
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I would love dragons in a Magic pack, but they won't be giant creatures, they'll be cute, little ones like we've had before. They're just easier to create.

Maybe this go round, they could have a dragon that would compliment a different occult type.
    A blood red dragon could have similar qualities to a vampire. They feed energy off sims or hypnotize sims for their masters.
    An emerald green dragon could fetch ingredients for witches to create potions and start fires.
    Something along these lines.
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I would love dragons in a Magic pack, but they won't be giant creatures, they'll be cute, little ones like we've had before. They're just easier to create.

Maybe this go round, they could have a dragon that would compliment a different occult type.
    A blood red dragon could have similar qualities to a vampire. They feed energy off sims or hypnotize sims for their masters.
    An emerald green dragon could fetch ingredients for witches to create potions and start fires.

I like your ideas :)@Dannydanbo

and there could be a love dragon able to find a sims soulmate like the matchmaker in sims 2
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited August 2018

nothing is impossible

Sorry, its not impossible in the sims franchise, but it is in sims. It doesnt match the closed neighborhood style.
    Maybe a dog sized dragon, or a horse sized dragon... But nothing as close as Game of Thrones sized dragon!

nothing is impossible

Sorry, its not impossible in the sims franchise, but it is in sims. It doesnt match the closed neighborhood style.
    Maybe a dog sized dragon, or a horse sized dragon... But nothing as close as Game of Thrones sized dragon!

I would be ok with a horse or dog sized dragon of course I would be ok with any size dragon @Karon I love me my dragons
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member

nothing is impossible

I would be ok with a horse or dog sized dragon of course I would be ok with any size dragon @Karon I love me my dragons

haha i would actually love the classic dragons, but some people are raging here saying that they just want them in the game if they are gigantic dragons.

nothing is impossible

haha i would actually love the classic dragons, but some people are raging here saying that they just want them in the game if they are gigantic dragons.

nothing is impossible

well everybody has a favorite if I had to pick I would pick smaller dragons because I want them to be with my sim all the time even sleeping
    in there bed at night @Karon
  • TravisBlackfoxTravisBlackfox Posts: 553 Member
    I would love a variety of them too I'd so love to have a Chinese dragon that's blue or red.
    I would love a variety of them too I'd so love to have a Chinese dragon that's blue or red.

yes and it would be great if that kind of dragon could help your sim with there logic skill and health and wellness skill if you have spa day
    as that kind of dragon has always seemed really wise @TravisBlackfox
  • ArieliciousArielicious Posts: 2 New Member
    And maybe some dragon trainers? So when your sims leave for work they can hire a dragon trainer to care for them like a nanny does with toddlers. And if you decide not to, there is a change the dragon could break something or start a fire. And possibly the dragons could glow the emotion they're feeling (Plant sims do it, why not dragons?), and cause surrounding sims the feel the same emotion or surrounding sims could get tense when a dragon is angry. A trait could also be implemented (maybe called "Dragon Whisperer"), and sims with that trait don't get tense around angry dragons. The trait could also make the sim confident when a dragon egg hatches, and sad when it went bad. Maybe you could add traits to dragons that act similar to dogs and cats traits. These are all ideas but it would be amazing! There could also be different elements according to traits or what environment the dragon was raised in (or the emotion the sim was feeling when the dragon hatched). Fire dragons could steam up after having a bath or taking a dip in the pool while water dragons could love pools and bath. Earth dragons could also climb a lot or break more stuff and be a general klutz. Baby dragons could also jump onto a sims head when the sim is sitting down which could give the sim a tense moodlet if they hate dragons but a happy moodlet to someone who loves dragons (or the dragon could curl up in bed with their favourite sims). Dragons could also calm down loner sims when they're in crowded places or cheer up sad sims if they have a high enough relationship. Bonding with dogs and cats could be a possibility too. Baby dragons could have an action called 'Try to fly' when the jump around pretending to learn how to fly and sims could help them fly. And lastly, baby dragons or dragons that bonded with other dragons could jump around together randomly which would boost their relationships (and dragons could call their homes a 'Castle' or 'Lair')
  • ArieliciousArielicious Posts: 2 New Member
    Btw, if simmers think dragons are not realistic;
    1) It's a game so 🐸🐸🐸🐸
    2) How did you not hear of cowplants or being abducted by aliens in this game?
    3) You don't NEED a dragon, ignore this feature if you don't want an adorable dragon running around your sims' home/castle
    I would love dragons to be familiars for witches this time around and based on the four main elements, fire, water, earth and wind. I would like them to appear and disappear by turning into that element. For example. if a fire witch calls her pet dragon, a fireball appears in the air and turns into a red dragon to help or do the witches bidding. Then, when the task is complete, returns to a ball of fire and disappears. The same for the others dragons, air becomes a cloud that dissipates, water becomes a puddle and earth becomes a dirt mound that blends back into the earth.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited September 2018
    I have probably already posted on this thread but seeing it again has just reminded me that I neeeeeeed pet dragons in the Sims 4! Yes, I’d prefer big ones, but small dragons would do too. I like @Dannydanbo ‘s idea of them being witches’ familiars. Hopefully they are included in a witch pack as I expect (or maybe just wistfully hope?) there’s a witch pack coming soon. I would like an option for them not disappear when a witch is not performing magic, though, so they can be around all the time like other pets.
    I have probably already posted on this thread but seeing it again has just reminded me that I neeeeeeed pet dragons in the Sims 4! Yes, I’d prefer big ones, but small dragons would do too. I like @Dannydanbo ‘s idea of them being witches’ familiars. Hopefully they are included in a witch pack as I expect (or maybe just wistfully hope?) there’s a witch pack coming soon. I would like an option for them not disappear when a witch is not performing magic, though, so they can be around all the time like other pets.

I see your point, but I was thinking less family pet and more spirit animal. Dragons are magical creatures that come to your sim because they want to, not because they must. To think that any magical creature could be confined reminds me of those old movies where a dragon is chained up in some cave, and only let out to level a village. It would be cute/funny if the witches pets had issues with a magic dragon. Maybe the dragon spits fire at the cat once and a while just to let it know who the favorite is. >:)
    edited September 2018

I see your point, but I was thinking less family pet and more spirit animal. Dragons are magical creatures that come to your sim because they want to, not because they must. To think that any magical creature could be confined reminds me of those old movies where a dragon is chained up in some cave, and only let out to level a village. It would be cute/funny if the witches pets had issues with a magic dragon. Maybe the dragon spits fire at the cat once and a while just to let it know who the favorite is. >:)

I would love that so much :)>:)@Dannydanbo
    I rather have small ones then they could be with you all the time @MaggieMarley

I would love dragons to be familiars for witches this time around and based on the four main elements, fire, water, earth and wind. I would like them to appear and disappear by turning into that element. For example. if a fire witch calls her pet dragon, a fireball appears in the air and turns into a red dragon to help or do the witches bidding. Then, when the task is complete, returns to a ball of fire and disappears. The same for the others dragons, air becomes a cloud that dissipates, water becomes a puddle and earth becomes a dirt mound that blends back into the earth.

I like this idea to for those who want a pet but don't want it all the time
    And maybe some dragon trainers? So when your sims leave for work they can hire a dragon trainer to care for them like a nanny does with toddlers. And if you decide not to, there is a change the dragon could break something or start a fire. And possibly the dragons could glow the emotion they're feeling (Plant sims do it, why not dragons?), and cause surrounding sims the feel the same emotion or surrounding sims could get tense when a dragon is angry. A trait could also be implemented (maybe called "Dragon Whisperer"), and sims with that trait don't get tense around angry dragons. The trait could also make the sim confident when a dragon egg hatches, and sad when it went bad. Maybe you could add traits to dragons that act similar to dogs and cats traits. These are all ideas but it would be amazing! There could also be different elements according to traits or what environment the dragon was raised in (or the emotion the sim was feeling when the dragon hatched). Fire dragons could steam up after having a bath or taking a dip in the pool while water dragons could love pools and bath. Earth dragons could also climb a lot or break more stuff and be a general klutz. Baby dragons could also jump onto a sims head when the sim is sitting down which could give the sim a tense moodlet if they hate dragons but a happy moodlet to someone who loves dragons (or the dragon could curl up in bed with their favourite sims). Dragons could also calm down loner sims when they're in crowded places or cheer up sad sims if they have a high enough relationship. Bonding with dogs and cats could be a possibility too. Baby dragons could have an action called 'Try to fly' when the jump around pretending to learn how to fly and sims could help them fly. And lastly, baby dragons or dragons that bonded with other dragons could jump around together randomly which would boost their relationships (and dragons could call their homes a 'Castle' or 'Lair')

I really like your ideas especially the part about the eggs @Arielicious
    one of the things I think they should make look really nice are the dragons eyes you know just by looking at a dragons eyes most of the time you can tell its a dragon
    Has anyone tried painting up a cat or dog to look like a dragon? Couldn’t see any attempts in the gallery.
    Has anyone tried painting up a cat or dog to look like a dragon? Couldn’t see any attempts in the gallery.

I don't think so @MaggieMarley
    edited September 2018

Aww I wish someone would. Don’t know how well it could be done, though. But, I’m amazed at the skill of creators who paint cats and dogs to look like lions or tigers.

Aww I wish someone would. Don’t know how well it could be done, though.

you should try it sounds fun @MaggieMarley

Aww I wish someone would. Don’t know how well it could be done, though.

you should try it sounds fun @MaggieMarley
    Haha noooo I have no artistic talent the poor creature would end up looking like some sort of deformed lizard (at best)!