Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

pet dragons in sim 4 please

Comments

• SterkinsenARTSterkinsenART Posts: 124 Member

@Tentacrocacles I LOVE this idea!!! The Sims team should look into this, like pronto!!!
    This would really be cool. It would be even cooler if it was a game pack revolving around Mythical Pets (since they're making pet stuff packs they may as well go all out).

Here's my ideas.
    New World:
    Isle of the Beasts - A place you can explore similar to Jungle Stuff, if you're lucky you might be able to find a rare dragon egg and hatch it to raise yourself a pet dragon. Maybe there's different types of dragons you can get that are different sizes.

The Isle of the Beasts would have new collectibles too. I haven't got good ideas for many of them but it would be cool if we had a few plants: Golden Apples, Giant Fly Traps.
    And maybe some artifact collectibles in the style of mythical (and some less mythical) weapons: Excalibur, Mjolnir, swords, shields

New Skill:
    -Potion making, pretty much like in Sims 3. I actually quite liked the potions and sending things off to be sold in the shops.
    -Dragon Training, much like parenting except involving finding, identifying, hatching and raising dragons.

New Hidden Lot, The Witches Hut:

You can go here and learn magic from the old witch and become a witch or wizard yourself?

New Items
    -The Incubator: For incubating the dragon eggs, it would probably work similar to the hampster cages once the egg is incubating in it, you can go up to it and check the eggs progress, different types of dragon eggs hatch at different temperatures (Perhaps ice dragons have to have their eggs put on ice instead of under a lamp)
    -Larger pet beds and food bowls for the dragons
    -Perches for the ones with wings
    -Outdoor housing for the really big ones
    -An obstacle course to train the dragons
    -Different types of wands you can buy
    -A cauldron for crafting potions
    -Witchy Decor for your home
    Sims-4-Dragon.jpeg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&dpr=1.5
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    This would really be cool. It would be even cooler if it was a game pack revolving around Mythical Pets (since they're making pet stuff packs they may as well go all out).

Here's my ideas.
    New World:
    Isle of the Beasts - A place you can explore similar to Jungle Stuff, if you're lucky you might be able to find a rare dragon egg and hatch it to raise yourself a pet dragon. Mideaaybe there's different types of dragons you can get that are different sizes.

The Isle of the Beasts would have new collectibles too. I haven't got good ideas for many of them but it would be cool if we had a few plants: Golden Apples, Giant Fly Traps.
    And maybe some artifact collectibles in the style of mythical (and some less mythical) weapons: Excalibur, Mjolnir, swords, shields

New Skill
    :
    -Potion making, pretty much like in Sims 3. I actually quite liked the potions and sending things off to be sold in the shops.
    -Dragon Training, much like parenting except involving finding, identifying, hatching and raising dragons.

You can go here and learn magic from the old witch and become a witch or wizard yourself?

New Items
    -The Incubator: For incubating the dragon eggs, it would probably work similar to the hampster cages once the egg is incubating in it, you can go up to it and check the eggs progress, different types of dragon eggs hatch at different temperatures (Perhaps ice dragons have to have their eggs put on ice instead of under a lamp)

great idea @Tentacrocacles
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • TentacrocaclesTentacrocacles Posts: 449 Member

@Tentacrocacles I LOVE this idea!!! The Sims team should look into this, like pronto!!!

Here's my ideas.
    New World:
    Isle of the Beasts - A place you can explore similar to Jungle Stuff, if you're lucky you might be able to find a rare dragon egg and hatch it to raise yourself a pet dragon. Maybe there's different types of dragons you can get that are different sizes.

New Skill:

New Items

Tag some gurus maybe?
    A link to my most recent build in the gallery

tumblr_inline_okebxv2e9a1shjovd_1280.png
  • SihuSihu Posts: 73 Member
    I miss dragons so much I'd love to see them come back. (And not in a cage as objects please ;-;)
    I also support Tentacrocacles ideas !
  • TentacrocaclesTentacrocacles Posts: 449 Member
    I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty happy you all like my ideas. Another one I was sort of weighing up was having some dragons be flying breeds and some non flying breeds. Not sure how you could integrate this into game play, maybe you need a flying dragon and a high enough dragon training skill to reach the witches hut?
    A link to my most recent build in the gallery

tumblr_inline_okebxv2e9a1shjovd_1280.png
    I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty happy you all like my ideas. Another one I was sort of weighing up was having some dragons be flying breeds and some non flying breeds. Not sure how you could integrate this into game play, maybe you need a flying dragon and a high enough dragon training skill to reach the witches hut?

that would be really cool to @Tentacrocacles
    if they put dragons in game I think they should hate rain and love the heat and like sunning themselves
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    A pet dragon could work well in a Magic pack as familiars for witches.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I wanted supernatural Pets since forever. Shapeshifting Cats for witches, pet Bats for Vampires, and actual Wolves (that can turn a sim into a werewolf with a bite). Also, I wanted aliens to have otherwordly alien pets with abilities. Magical Pets like dragons would be cool too.

I think they could introduce supernatural/magical Pets in a Witches pack, as familiars or something similar.

Dannydanbo wrote: »
    A pet dragon could work well in a Magic pack as familiars for witches.

good idea @Dannydanbo
    mika wrote: »
    I wanted supernatural Pets since forever. Shapeshifting Cats for witches, pet Bats for Vampires, and actual Wolves (that can turn a sim into a werewolf with a bite). Also, I wanted aliens to have otherwordly alien pets with abilities. Magical Pets like dragons would be cool too.

I think they could introduce supernatural/magical Pets in a Witches pack, as familiars or something similar.

I would like a lot of that to
    edited June 2018
    dragons could help you with your garden or burn your plants depending on how well their trained
  • Sally1502Sally1502 Posts: 258 Member
    edited June 2018

I'd like that too! Besides dragons and the other already mentioned ones, baby griffins could be nice too.
    I think it would be awesome if they added some kind of Magical Menagerie, where some of the pets and items for them can be bought.
    I'd like owls too. Not exactly mythical, but could fit with a witch/wizard theme. More pets in general would be great.
    I like the idea of finding and hatching a dragon egg. For all of this, a new fitting world is a must.
    dragons could help you with your garden or burn your plants depending on how well their trained
    Sounds great!
    Sally1502 wrote: »

I'd like that too! Besides dragons and the other already mentioned ones, baby griffins could be nice too.
    I think it would be awesome if they added some kind of Magical Menagerie, where some of the pets and items for them can be bought.
    I'd like owls too. Not exactly mythical, but could fit with a witch/wizard theme. More pets in general would be great.
    I like the idea of finding and hatching a dragon egg. For all of this, a new fitting world is a must.
    Sounds great!

a world would be nice
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    If you want world, or dragon ideas you should read the Dragon Riders of Pern series by Ann McCaffrey.
    JACKIEJOY wrote: »
    If you want world, or dragon ideas you should read the Dragon Riders of Pern series by Ann McCaffrey.

I have
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Hope Dragons would cope in different sizes.

I would like dragons like in Game of Thrones.

I want little ones

I don't.
    I want huge beasts that could raze the neighbourhood.

tumblr_oub47yFMKP1u034pso3_540.gif

Baby dragons don't stay cute forever, they grow up to be the destroyers of worlds!

Mind you, I do like Arbraxos, from the Glass Throne series, he's a fearsome beast, who also loves to bury his nose in a patch of flowers.

Witches and Dragons. That would make for an awesome GP.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    Movotti wrote: »

I want little ones

I don't.

Baby dragons don't stay cute forever, they grow up to be the destroyers of worlds!

Mind you, I do like Arbraxos, from the Glass Throne series, he's a fearsome beast, who also loves to bury his nose in a patch of flowers.

Witches and Dragons. That would make for an awesome GP.

yes it would
    I think it would be cool if dragons could teach your sim things like logic or other skills
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    I would love to see The dragona in Sims 4. Maybe they could add them in a Into The Past EP or something like that!
    Karon wrote: »
    I would love to see The dragona in Sims 4. Maybe they could add them in a Into The Past EP or something like that!

thats a good idea
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member

I want little ones

I don't.

Me too. I want really big dragons. I hope if they add dragons they will do small (for the folks who want house dragons) AND big dragons. I didn’t but that Sims 3 dragons pack because the dragons were all so pathetically tiny!
    b

I want little ones

I don't.

Me too. I want really big dragons. I hope if they add dragons they will do small (for the folks who want house dragons) AND big dragons. I didn’t but that Sims 3 dragons pack because the dragons were all so pathetically tiny!

bigger dragons would be nice to I want both small and big dragons
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Big dragons in a sims game? really guys?! thats absolutely impossible hahahaha