Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

World adventure locations

Sooner or later we gonna need to expand world adventures for more locations. Brazil, Austraila, Canada, you name the rest.

Comments

• TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited September 2013
    When they released World Adventures, they advertised that they planned to add more worlds to it.

And then the Travel system proved to be an utter nightmare and they spent years fixing it.

So, I seriously doubt they will do this, just due to having been burned by their own EP.
  • TurloughdudeTurloughdude Posts: 662 Member
    edited October 2013
    Well i hope they add world adventures to the sims 4. That would be really awesome with more than just three locations to explore.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited October 2013
    If they added anything I would love to see something Greek or Romanesque, something Latin American themed and something African themed.

Edit: but like Tanya said, adding anything to this would be problematic and I don't see them doing it. My list was more of a "what if"-ism. :lol:
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • tapphaustapphaus Posts: 4 New Member
    I hope they come up with an expansion of all the old neighbourhoods from all The Sims games. I thought the Sims 3 with the classic characters as children was the best idea ever. Another thing I miss is the ability to buy cottage or summer houses.
  • EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    Thank you very much for the suggestion @tapphaus !

However, this thread is nearly 5 years old, so I will be closing it.

Thanks,
    Mage
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top