Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This is the reason why only 8 sims are allowed in a household!

simlandersimlander Posts: 196 Member
I was going through my external drive when I found this photo I took of my Sims 2 game:
120gwhx.jpg
Apparently the "reason" why only 8 sims are allowed in a household is to save the planet.
Not even in sims can you escape reality.

Comments

• simlandersimlander Posts: 196 Member
    BTW, I've now played the Sims for more than a decade and I just realized now that the neighbourhoods are actuallt neighbourhoods of SimCity :#
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    lol
    In sim city, I keep having zombie plagues, or godzilla-like monsters destroying everything.

It's a pity TS4 lacks these things.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    It's funny when video games put in random explanations and consequences to explain the limit.
  • simlandersimlander Posts: 196 Member
    @EgonVM I think it's a nice little detail instead of just showing an error message :)
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,475 Member
    Face/palm. Is this also why they patched Sims4 and disabled the ability for a modder to break said 'rule'?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    lol
    In sim city, I keep having zombie plagues, or godzilla-like monsters destroying everything.

It's a pity TS4 lacks these things.

I thnk some small natural disasters would make things interesting. I've had to replace my rocket ship and outdoor grill due to lightning, and my stove due to fire (just glad I didn't have to build/upgrade that rocket again) but I think it would be nice if Seasons had come along with additional flooding (nothing major, just more puddles to mop up in the house) or brief power outages. Maybe an option to turn them off in the Game Options. We have the Quake Zone but the only thing it shakes is nerves. Maybe quakes would cause busted pipes in unupgraded plumbing, or break electrical equipment or even cause a brief Internet outage so you have to find other ways to entertain yourself instead of always going on the computer.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Face/palm. Is this also why they patched Sims4 and disabled the ability for a modder to break said 'rule'?

Well when i used mccc to avoid this rule my sims would come up missing and disappear completely from the game
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)