Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Aliens?

So what can aliens do to you? My sim has been abducted twice now but nothing happened. Do they not do anything? Thanks

Comments

• JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Nothing happens to female sims that get abducted, nor to male supernaturals. Male humans may get pregnant and deliver a sweet and green alien baby ;)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,921 Member
    Or they could call down a meteorite shower and kill your sim. Or you could steal their space car and cause mayhem around the world with it or go on a space adventure.
  • SemaviLadySemaviLady Posts: 526 Member
    edited August 2018
    Another fun thing that isn't Alien Havoc (though that is really fun!), is if your sim has an alien friend, they can be really helpful with transfiguration for making money. And their vehicle looks nice among your sim's growing vehicle collection. An alien household can be pretty wacky too.
    Cheerleader_by_CookiemagiK.gifI've owned the TS3 Store since Feb 2015-thanks to the help of many other simmers
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ☆★☆ My Page ☆★☆-♞- TS3❣
  • AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    edited August 2018
    Summoning meteors (which is how my alien family makes a lot of their money, other than novel writing), they can pretend to probe someone, they can shoot lasers from their upgraded laser cannons on their spaceship, bio draining, etc.

And for a prank, they can pretend to abduct a family member or friend from another household.

tumblr_inline_paah2xiy6G1vhkp6x_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_paah2tq9ru1vhkp6x_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_paah2isZ5A1vhkp6x_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_paah7bEXKj1vhkp6x_1280.jpg

The explanation of the prank is never appreciated though :D
    tumblr_inline_paahr6Wdd71vhkp6x_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_paahwjNmgB1vhkp6x_1280.jpg

Aliens also appreciate a good snow cone.
    tumblr_inline_pacdvjgozd1vhkp6x_1280.jpg
    But that might just be a trait in my weirdo alien family :p

There are a lot of other things aliens can do, however. They’re fun to play with because more often than not they bring chaos wherever they go.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Ah, yes, playing them is nice too (apart from being abducted by an NPC individual). Apart from what’s mentioned here they can also do this:

Eacuteowyn_467_zps8c521e14.jpg

Eacuteowyn_468_zpsb0978b1f.jpg

Or this:

Eacuteowyn_410_zps11ed8e18.png

And the spaceships can be spectacular as well.

Eacuteowyn_501_zps302cbe5d.jpg

Eacuteowyn_502_zps4287c88c.jpg
    5JZ57S6.png
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I love how aliens look and behave in TS3. I was incredibly disappointed with them in TS4. I also love the galaxy space car and what it can do if upgraded. Whee! B)

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted