Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show your twins!

Comments

• TwilightSimmerTwilightSimmer Posts: 97 Member
    Since I'm a new member I can't add photos but when I get enough points, I'll add my many sets of twins and triplets on here.
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    @TwilightSimmer Yay :smiley: would love to see your multiples! Do you also have MCCC installed which causes your game to have more of them? Do you create them in CAS? :blush:
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
    Most of them are made in CAS but in my legacy I had my sim adopt a daughter who looks similar to her son, especially when they aged up
    @TwilightSimmer how many generations is your legacy? ^_^
    Currently, there are 2 generations but my sim's adopted daughter (Marisa), has recently been getting romantic thoughts around her good friend, Kayaan. Marisa will age up to teen in 8 days so I'm hoping when that happens to get some romantic action going on between them.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited May 2018
    My twins literally did everything together growing up. Now they're both married and raising their sons together! The boys could pass for brothers! Henry is married to Haley Clarkson and their son's name is Aidan. Hope, Henry's sister, is married to Lucas Adler and their son is named Julian. The baby girl under their grandfather's cousin's picture is his daughter Carlee. She's the youngest of fourth generation.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,959 Member
    I finally figured out how to get photos to show up in my posts (as opposed to just being an imgur link).

Here are Eliza Pearson (nee Smith) and Emily Smith. They were both from a "fundie" "Christian" family (ie the girls wear skirts and don't get jobs) etc. It's for a blog I have on another site. Except that Emily has now moved out and wears pants/trousers (I'm British so say trousers) and has a JOB. She's not going to follow the family "rules". Eliza, however, is being a good girl; married and has one kid (so far). Emily probably will get married and have kids, she'll just be a working mom instead. I thought it'd make for an interesting storyline. Eliza is in the pink and Emily in the blue.

H6QQiy7.jpg
    rwCPdj9.jpg

Here are Eddie and Elijah (Eddie in blue, Elijah in green)

hnF7Npw.jpg
    HwRswIy.jpg

And finally Elliot and Evelyn

a69QHB3.jpg
    HpDItKc.jpg

Elliot and Evelyn are teens now.

I don't have any current photos of my triplets. I did take one screenshot of them all in their cribs. Again, I gave them colours... Brynlee is pink, Bradley is green and Brittany is yellow. They're part of the Taylor family (different save game), they have two older sisters, Brooke and Brianna. They live in San Myshuno. Mom Isabella works as a comedian and dad Mark works as an artist.

T7FVOC9.jpg
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,959 Member
    I don't think I've mentioned the Farnley twins. Matt and Anna live in Willow Creek (their own save game) and adopted Cassia as their first kid. They then had bio kids, twins Alicia and Maddie. Cassia now lives in San Myshuno (same save game as her parents) with her husband Mark Hayes (she kept her maiden name of Farnley) and they have one adopted daughter, Rhiannon. Cassia is also pregnant! Their apartment is quite small, so I may well have to keep the family small.
    Alicia and Maddie are Young Adults now. They decided to take a selfie in the bathroom, of all places. Alicia is pink and Maddie purple. They dressed identically as toddlers/children/teens, but decided to adopt their own styles as adults. That's Alicia in my avatar, she's a wannabe chef just like her mom.

RpPWo5P.jpg

I always like creating redheaded Sim families... I'm a redhead myself ;)

I also got some photos of the Taylor triplets. Unlike with the Farnley twins, I decided to give the girls their own styles. Brynlee's on the left, pointing, and Brittany's operating the cannon. Brittany wants to be a Social Butterfly so I'm hoping that she and Brynlee become BFFs. Brynlee wants to be a Rambunctious Scamp.

1B3yW0D.jpg

Bradley's looking sad because someone broke the dollhouse, which is just out of shot. They live in the fancy Torendi Tower Apartments (using the free real estate cheat... ;) )

OiW4xdp.jpg
    My twins are now grandparents! Their sons' wives gave birth two days apart to sons! Parker Henry McConnell is Aidan McConnell's son (Henry's grandson) and Joshua Lucas Adler is Julian Adler's son. (Hope's grandson)
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    This is Rocket and Meteor, the first set of twins I ever got in my game:

1Y5B38e.png

Their parents are my sims Orion Star and Tiffany Johnson. Orion also had twins with his second wife Skylar. I don't have a picture of them together but here's him with the first twin, Bellatrix:

EnyssnW.png

And with her sister Stella (who looks nothing like her whatsoever):

EwmIaBo.png

That's the only twins I have pictures of right now although I do have more, I also recently got triplets but again no pictures.
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
    I shared these in a post of my own but methinks Jake was reborn through his great-grandson! O_O
    The small differences are the shape of their mouths and the fact that Parker's skin tone is a custom content overlay while Jake is CC-free.
    Jake McConnell
    26919691307_6683b4a8d5_o.png
    Parker McConnell
    28888896348_f170d2b621_o.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited July 2018
    @DinowCookie Oh, I don't have photoshop--can you do it in spark? I have a little experience with that...And thank you, haha, the color coding is often to make it easier on myself--helps to spot who's who easily ;-P

Anyway, got a few more from this crazy family ;-P I'll try this "montage" look, maybe that'll make it a bit better for viewing lol.

Cally had two more sets of "twins"--tho one of them's actually clones, and doesn't really count lol. I included a bit of them anyway That's them in the middle;-P
    FfGXySF.jpg
    They're all via abductions, so they're all aliens. Calien and Calia are the real twins--Calien is also a vampire, so his CAS is a bit weird but Calia is just full alien (Pic middle right is in her alien form at her wedding). She's oneof my favs, thinking of uploading her by herself to the gallery :-D All of these are available tho, under "Calivan." I'm trying to preserve as much of the crazy bunch for posterity, lol.

Next, one of Satine's triplet's Danine had twins with a vampire, Danny and Dolli (well, Danyssa and Dalissa, but they're Danny and Dolli in my head--tho I keep messing about with the spelling, lol).
    pp0Bf3Z.jpg
    Only Dolli is a vampire herself, but they both have weird vampy skin lol. Maybe cause they were concieved when the vamp parent was in dark form? ::shrugs:: Sadly, I have very few pics of their toddler and kid days, I was maybe a little too preoccupied with their teen big brother. But ah well. Danny (the redhead) was always a bit more tomboyish and adventurous, and now spends a lot of time in Selvadorada cause of her aspiration. Dolli is more girly and mischievous, but sometimes tags along for the ride ;-P

Lastly, Sal had twins with Salma after their first child Salsa, named Sal and Salma Jr lol.
    nIGxztS.jpg
    I thouught I took more pics of them as kids, but apprently not lol. So, I included a shot of Salma pregnant with them. Also just cause it's cute ;-P They both still live with big sis in their childhood home. They're all a very self-assured and artistic bunch, taking strongly after both their parents. It's great to see what they're accomplishing, filling the house with art music--their parents would be really proud I think!

And that's it for now! Tho I already have some more twin toddlers, so expect some more updates down the road...
  • DoubleSJosseDoubleSJosse Posts: 44 Member
    edited July 2018
    I've had loads of twins in my game, but my hard drive crashed so all my save files and pictures are gone :'(

But I had twins in my current family I'm playing, here they are.

Arthur and Edmund
    06CvKvc.png
  • MaiaPlaysSimsMaiaPlaysSims Posts: 218 Member
    I'm a new member, so I can't share pictures yet, but I will be doing so soon! I started a 100 baby challenge. I have the MCCC mod and have the max number of babies set to 4 instead of three. Low and behold, on my first pregnancy I got not one, not two, not three, but FOUR babies. Yikes. This will be...fun. Lol. No, but seriously. I am pretty excited. :)
    Melodie Chorus is happy to announce that she gave birth to four healthy babies: Alto (boy), Banjo (boy), Cadenza (girl), and Diva (girl). She will be raising the babies ALONE.
    edited August 2018
    The Kraus triplets, Kelsie, Jordan and Helen.

k4VnrdQ.png
    Post edited by DinowCookie on
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited August 2018
    Severus and Nora

twins.jpg
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,087 Member
    edited August 2018
    u9HaIaK.jpg
    Here are my Sullivan twins --- from my main family.

Lhm67e3.jpg
    Here are the Jones' family toddler twins from my "sometimes" game.
    4kkjdXo.png

While they may only be mother and daughter, they could pass for sisters! Katherine and Madison Cole!
    43176412194_70fd305afd_o.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • LemLem Posts: 33 Member
    I'm still a new member so I can't post pictures of my multiples here yet but I will be sure to when I can!
  • Storiessims4Storiessims4 Posts: 260 Member
    oh I never have twin in my game lol
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited February 2019
    My alien sim, Apollo, and his human wife, Charity, had these two.

43423993854_b9994f80a0_b.jpg
    Nova on the left with the short, wavy hair, and Luna on the right with the long hair and the braid. They're actually the nieces of the twins I posted to this thread a while ago. They have a younger brother, Cosmo, but as he's not a twin or a multiple of any kind, I did not include a picture. But he's blue, too.

On a side note, I absolutely love naming aliens in this game. I think it is so much more fun than naming any other kind of sim, and they always end up having the coolest names.

Update: Here is a picture of them as teens.
    45779233665_5a4df096a3_h.jpg

They moved to Del Sol Valley to get a head start on becoming famous.
    Post edited by floridameerkat on
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    The twin boys I shared earlier in this thread (On Page 2), Jared and Tate, aged up to teen today and I thought I'd share their new looks here

Jared
    UeZayqa.png

Tate
    IhH1bBe.png
    edited August 2018
    @afai1261 they look real nice! :smile:
  • Evalyn326Evalyn326 Posts: 167 Member
    I've never had twins in The Sims but suddenly when I started a new legacy, my first sim gave birth to twins! Their names are Femke and Fleur.
    42415678200_b067b8512f_b.jpg
    30356012738_5d433b13f9_b.jpg
  • Tezzie7645Tezzie7645 Posts: 108 Member
    edited August 2018
    Here's a picture of my twins from my 100 baby challenge. Their names are Maya and Rileigh. (Their father is Johnny Zest).

kx7QUz9.jpg

Post edited by Tezzie7645 on