Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rip off

The Sims mobile is such a rip off and disgusting. I am deleting it as I’ve had enough of being ripped off and this game costing more than the sims 4. The clothing is way over priced and so is everything
Jacqpinks ♥'s The Sims

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited July 2018
    Please tell me you haven’t spent real money in it or at least not over $5?
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I have played it and deleted it. Honestly it's so boring and generically bad I was over it after two weeks it came out.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • jacqpinksjacqpinks Posts: 2,118 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I have spent $14 on this game, I bought simcash and it went missing, I contacted EA and one game adviser made me feel like I was lying and trying to get extra for nothing. They have no records of what you buy in game so you can’t prove anything
    Jacqpinks ♥'s The Sims
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    jacqpinks wrote: »
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I have spent $14 on this game, I bought simcash and it went missing, I contacted EA and one game adviser made me feel like I was lying and trying to get extra for nothing. They have no records of what you buy in game so you can’t prove anything

hey yes u can prove it!
    If you pay simcash on app store, apple has send a mail everytime you pay for in app-purchases.
    I think google too. but if don't, just go to historic page and send a print for EA game adviser!

• Snowdrop18Snowdrop18 Posts: 36 Member
    Rewards are too few and too far between. Intermittent reinforcement is one thing, but this is more like they WANT us to stop playing. Izzy’s designs are so repetitive and boring, and cost increases as you play are ridiculous.
  • PoumbiPoumbi Posts: 35 Member
    They just increased the price for lot expansions too. It takes me literally half a month to get enough coins for 1 expansion
  • geekgirl101geekgirl101 Posts: 401 Member
    And you thought it was a rip off BEFORE the August update...