Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wanna Party Like it's 2000? Come Join the Fun!

Comments

• SimfubzSimfubz Posts: 6 New Member
    I got my first computer and the first game I installed was the original Sims. Good to see that there are people of all ages playing the sims!
  • Shawnathan8Shawnathan8 Posts: 16 Member
    [quote="Simfubz;c-16618870"]I got my first computer and the first game I installed was the original Sims. Good to see that there are people of all ages playing the sims! [/quote]
    The Sims was also the first game I had on my own computer, I haven’t stopped playing since!
  • Shawnathan8Shawnathan8 Posts: 16 Member
    I am super late to the party but happy 18 and a half birthday :* :* :*
  • PromiseC29PromiseC29 Posts: 7 New Member
    Wow have I been playing the sims that long. Congrats TS. I remember I had a party with Drew Carey would show up. The camp fire was too close to a tree and everything burned down. I burned down the whole neighborhood was nobody left to play. I had to start a whole new game. The good Days. Happy Belated Birthday.
  • LanetjeLanetje Posts: 29 Member
    > @Shawnathan8 said:
    > [quote="Simfubz;c-16618870"]I got my first computer and the first game I installed was the original Sims. Good to see that there are people of all ages playing the sims! [/quote]
    > The Sims was also the first game I had on my own computer, I haven’t stopped playing since!
    >
    >

I had a 20GB harddisk that could just fit the sims 1 and all it's expansions. There was however no room for other games on my pc back then xD
  • GalaxyCat707GalaxyCat707 Posts: 72 Member
    Sims 1 came out before I was born, but my sister was an early teen at the time of its launch. She really enjoyed playing the game and told me about how many times she had accidently (or purposely) killed her sims off, after creating a nice home for them to live in! My best friend played Sims 1, about four years after it came out, with her older brother. They both designed some really nice houses and she wishes to go back in time to re-live her first experience playing Sims 1! I wish I was a little older when the game came out, so I could have enjoyed it then. However, I have recently downloaded Sims 1 and its expansion packs on my laptop, and it runs pretty well! I'm really enjoying it! :)
  • AKLAKL Posts: 21 Member
    edited August 2018
    My cousin introduced me to sims 1 way back in high school and remembered we're pinching money just to buy the expansion pack
    Post edited by AKL on
  • megaluci00megaluci00 Posts: 32 Member
    I started playing The Sims in console, I remember I tried My Sims for Nintendo DS but I hadn't got a clue about what to do and just left it. My next contact with The Sims came around 2009 when I heard some friends at school talking about The Sims 3 and I was fascinated by what they told.

After saving some money, I bought the base game but I still remember starting a new game and being completely lost on what to do. Years later, here I am enjoying Sims 4... Definitely The Sims is my favourite videogame.
  • Beachgurl1Beachgurl1 Posts: 8 New Member
    Happy birthday to the sims
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    18 years and counting!!!
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • VariandranaVariandrana Posts: 24 Member
    Here's to many more anniversaries to come I hope! Loved this game as a child and continue to love it into adulthood.
  • jhoncena87jhoncena87 Posts: 1 New Member
    Target stick dog hints there is a pencil or the finish of your finger or the spot of mild from a laser pointer all make super targets. Readiness trainers use a plastic nourishment area top, set on the floor or barrier target stick canine tricks.

For more info about dog training add . and com with the site which is written below.

Dogstrainingtools
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    18 years for one video game franchise. :) It looks like Pokemon the video game franchise just might have some competition for the longest running video game franchise in history. 18 years of Sims, that's incredible. :)<3
  • RilexiusRilexius Posts: 112 Member
    Happy late birthday <3 I started playing the sims 1 2002 ^-^
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    On that day 15 years ago, I didn’t exist yet. 😉
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • stellanovastellanova Posts: 57 Member
    Happy Birthday Sims! I have fond memories as a child going over to friends houses and playing Sims 2. Now I can afford my own games, TS4 has made such a positive impact in my life and I can't wait to get more packs and expansions.
    call me stella!
    HeKrho4.gif
    twitter
  • alessrelloalessrello Posts: 22 Member
    Been playing the sims since I was about 11 and I'm still every bit as obsessed. I play TS1 regularly as it's the only Sims game my laptop can handle : P
  • thesimmer77thesimmer77 Posts: 33 Member
    Fun game playing the complete collection right now, just it adds some things I DON'T like, annoyances and whatnot
  • acaciaberryacaciaberry Posts: 33 Member
    happy birthday sims!
  • GxbbyCatGxbbyCat Posts: 49 Member
    I am so late on this, lol! Happy birthday sims! You were one of the first video games I ever played! Sims 1 Unleashed was ICONIC! Especially when stray cats would come to your house and you would steal them! Was that only me? Oh well! Happy Belated Birthday!
    33ljytw.gif
  • maxiracingmaxiracing Posts: 26 Member
    I am so late on this too haha

HB anyway
  • Cutie_Pie3074Cutie_Pie3074 Posts: 288 Member
    I started playing the sims a year ago... but it is still the best game ever! Happy birthday to the sims and in a way all of their supporters!
  • Cutie_Pie3074Cutie_Pie3074 Posts: 288 Member
    AriaMad2 wrote: »
    On that day 15 years ago, I didn’t exist yet. 😉

Me too!
  • DootLikeASkeletonDootLikeASkeleton Posts: 506 Member
    I didn't exist either
    You're supposed to look at the post, weirdo silly!
  • Nekomata19Nekomata19 Posts: 105 Member
    Might be a bit late, but Happy Birthday Sims!
    I remember playing the original Sims when I was 5, and building a lavender house with a bumble bee patterned bedroom. :D