Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Custom careers not working after gallery update...

asimbsimasimbsim Posts: 476 Member
Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this, and if anyone has any tips on getting them to work again? On the work tab in Live Mode it is flat, and I have to drag it up to be able to look at work details, but they're all blank. It says Time for Work all the time, and the job performance bar is moving like crazy, but all the details are blank, there's no start or stop times so my sims never actually go to work. Really random! They were working perfectly before the update so I cant think what else it could be, I haven't downloaded anything else for ages. I was loving my sims careers, I cant bring myself to play it again until its sorted! Thanks guys.

Comments

• Susim62Susim62 Posts: 225 Member
    If you have Neia's careers, they have been updated.
    Any careers using Neia's career tool will have to be updated. I'm waiting on Midnitetech careers to be updated.
  • asimbsimasimbsim Posts: 476 Member
    Thank you :-)
  • JoEsMo2048JoEsMo2048 Posts: 1 New Member
    Did it work after updating neia's career? Because I updated it and it still give me the error
  • GJGAMESGJGAMES Posts: 45 Member
    @JoEsMo2048 i think they meant updating the mods not neia. if neia is version 2 and thew mod is made for version 1 it could happen that it doesnt work there for the mod has to be update which can only be done by the uploader.

correct me if im wrong.
    Im 19 and still lonely. Ooops this is the sims forum not a dating app