Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    What are your sims' vocal ranges?
    I'm curious okay?

what do you mean? sorry long day.
  • Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    I'm curious okay?

Soprano, Tenor, Alto, Baritone etc. That stuff.
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    my non legacy save is having quads.
  • Options
    I'm curious okay?

Soprano, Tenor, Alto, Baritone etc. That stuff.

i think i set the guys to warm. the girls i don't know. it was easier for me to answer in game terms even though i now get it.
  • Options
    For_EorzeaFor_Eorzea Posts: 380 Member
    I usually go with soft, not-that-low voices for the men, but it also depends on whether I want to like the character. If I don't, I just aim for something more average-sounding which means i neglect the voice settings entirely.

With the women, again, what I feel would fit the character.

I'm more of a visual person, though, so I tend to not pay attention to the voices all that much.
  • Options
    VanityHighVanityHigh Posts: 1,300 Member
    Happy time zones guys!!!

It’s been forever and a day since I fired up the Sims. Life got in the way of my spare time but I wanna try and get back into the swing of it.

Lots of new faces and stories around so what are our current faves? I’m up for checking out anything at the moment :smiley:
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    VanityHigh wrote: »
    Happy time zones guys!!!

It’s been forever and a day since I fired up the Sims. Life got in the way of my spare time but I wanna try and get back into the swing of it.

Lots of new faces and stories around so what are our current faves? I’m up for checking out anything at the moment :smiley:

Friends of Foes (always on my recommendation list) by @simscognito

Metro by @Acarb90

*tries to think of stories she's reading*

Fangs Trilogy by @LadyLobster

We Own Tonight by @Skcaga6

Pancakes by @NRowe

And then whatever one of mine if you feel like it. (People enjoy different ones for different reasons.)
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @Bugsie2016 Thank you! <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    Happy time zones guys!!!

Hey you!!! How are you doing??
  • Options
    VanityHighVanityHigh Posts: 1,300 Member
    Happy time zones guys!!!

Good actually, been a bit of a rubbish year all around but getting nearer that light at the end of the tunnel!! How are you?

And thanks @Bugsie2016 I’ll give them a wee look :blush:
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    edited August 2018
    Happy Timezones all! :blush:

Just dropping off another chapter of my new story! This one was rather... eventful! :D

Round 1 | Matchup 2: Hulks vs. Gigglers
    incredibowlhulksintro.jpg?w=840
    verses2.jpg?w=840
    splitsandgigglesintro.jpg?w=840

dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    @Bugsie2016 Thank you for including me on your list. :) I am glad you are enjoying the story. :) Going to be working on the next two chapters today. Had to take a few days off because my sister had to have emergency surgery Thursday and just got released yesterday. Her fiance is taking care of her this weekend since he doesn't work weekends. I finally get a break and can get some chapters done.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    i'm here. i promised schwepps i would start reading super dating once life calmed down. who knew it was going to take a year. well 18 months.

but its a very good read.
  • Options
    remind me not to write in the dark i missed a word in a chapter because i do that.
  • Options
    yeah i can whine. just a little. rylan and his 2 brothers and 1 sister now show up as siblings. yes i know what i typed heres the whine. they aren't supposed to be full siblings their half siblings . because the younger kids showed up before the wedding.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    yeah i can whine. just a little. rylan and his 2 brothers and 1 sister now show up as siblings. yes i know what i typed heres the whine. they aren't supposed to be full siblings their half siblings . because the younger kids showed up before the wedding.

Well... It could be that the family tree recognizes them as half-siblings. The family tree will show them as siblings, but if you click on one, you can see the different parent. So it might be OK?
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »

Well... It could be that the family tree recognizes them as half-siblings. The family tree will show them as siblings, but if you click on one, you can see the different parent. So it might be OK?

@CathyTea here's a question I posted yesterday:

I was wonder if one was to mash up too different challenges (history and decade) (with one's own twists in the first 3-4 Gens) can you switch two eras in the former one because to you (as a historical minded person) it's just is so wrong to have the Wild West come before the Industrial Revolution (which it says "build Victorian" and since the Wild West came during Victorian times)?

Another thing (not a question) I'm going to be seeing Rocky Horror in Stratford, Ontario the week after next as well as Julius Casear, The Tempest (different cast then the 2010 I saw), Music Man, and To Kill a Mockingbird.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Happy time zones guys!!!

Good actually, been a bit of a rubbish year all around but getting nearer that light at the end of the tunnel!! How are you?

And thanks @Bugsie2016 I’ll give them a wee look :blush:

Sorry to hear that @VanityHigh. I completely understand, though...reach out to me if you need anything! And, of course, welcome back.
  • Options
    Thanks to @CathyTea for sharing my story. I didn't even really think about creating a table of contents (not sure why!!) but I just did. Thanks for the inspiration.

If you haven't already met the leading lady in my Build Newcrest Challenge, head over to The Cuevas Story Simblr page.
  • Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    remind me not to write in the dark i missed a word in a chapter because i do that.

I hate when that happens.

I also hate when I make a typo, and the sentence sounds a little awkward after I'm done writing.
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    jGjaR36.png

i'm still busybut getting my daily posts out with banners :D
  • Options
    rednenemon wrote: »

I hate when that happens.

I also hate when I make a typo, and the sentence sounds a little awkward after I'm done writing.

my typos are sometimes on purpose. cathtea has a tendency to say look it up even if i can't spell it. she teaches english comp . so not always but sometimes i do it to mess with her.

• Options
    and then i was having a bad week already. trip killed axel :'(

she said no spoilers but i'm still shocked.

trip warns me about reds story but red doesn't warn me about trips. not saying its reds fault just the way it is.
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »

but the weider part is alvin shows up as stepfather which he is cause hes rylans step i think the family tree broke or went mad. see since ryan can't be in daycare i moved noel to the house where he lives to help out well actually ryan was visiting his big brother but i forgot about school. which is where noel comes in it was just for a few hours.
  • Options

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top