Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game performance after latest patch

I don’t know where to post this so here it goes. After patch 1.05 my game crashes with in the first 3 minutes I begin playing a household. Ever single time. Any suggestions besides reinstalling the game? I’ve had times where the game has crashed regularly in the past but this is the worst it’s ever been. I can’t play at all. Also, my PS4 is up to date as well.

Comments

• SimmerSamSimmerSam Posts: 73 Member
    edited July 2018
    Try posting this in the forum for technical issues
    Post edited by SimmerSam on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I’m still getting crashes when placing multiple lots at once. Well I say I, I mean my niece. Can’t say I’ve noticed a big improvement on the Pro from what I saw from game play.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    If you are expeirincing bugs after this patch please post at the link.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/bd-p/the-sims-4-technical-issues-consoles-en
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    I noticed an improvement with the last patch, my game plays alot smoother. Still locks up every so often though so hopefully performance is still going to be tweeked
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    SimGuruNick says that they've seen the lag in Myshuno on both PC and Console and are working on a solution to fix it.

• Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    As I can't start a new thread since I'm too new, allow me to say that since the latest patch I can't save a new sim in CAS. I go to CAS and make her beautiful, get her all dolled up, make her a wonderful sim being and then when I hit save and play my screen goes blue and comes up with an error code. I've researched the error code and how other people have fixed their problem and so far no resolution. Is anyone else unable to start a new game and/or save a new sim from CAS?
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    As I can't start a new thread since I'm too new, allow me to say that since the latest patch I can't save a new sim in CAS. I go to CAS and make her beautiful, get her all dolled up, make her a wonderful sim being and then when I hit save and play my screen goes blue and comes up with an error code. I've researched the error code and how other people have fixed their problem and so far no resolution. Is anyone else unable to start a new game and/or save a new sim from CAS?

That's never happened to me.

I don’t have the problem you describe but the consoles are getting a patch tomorrow which should fix this issue.
    The most annoying thing I'm getting since the last patch is that sims cannot choose what to eat when they open the fridge. I click on different dishes and nothing happens, even when food is not spoiled yet. Then, I have to click on "get leftovers" so that they can randomly pick something.
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    JPNeko wrote: »
    The most annoying thing I'm getting since the last patch is that sims cannot choose what to eat when they open the fridge. I click on different dishes and nothing happens, even when food is not spoiled yet. Then, I have to click on "get leftovers" so that they can randomly pick something.

IKR! I am having the same issue, it's so annoying!
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
    This game has lagged from day one. I'm starting to think it won't ever be fixed. Same for the poor textures. So blurry
  • SummerBummerSummerBummer Posts: 2 New Member
    It kept freezing. (Xbox one) Hopefully it was fixed. I'm not home at the moment.
    After yesterday's patch, my game became unresponsive when my sim went to work at the hospital. Also, the receptionist stands in front of the building and never goes check patients in. This particular issue has been going on even before the latest patch, that obviously didn't fix it. :(
    JPNeko wrote: »
    After yesterday's patch, my game became unresponsive when my sim went to work at the hospital. Also, the receptionist stands in front of the building and never goes check patients in. This particular issue has been going on even before the latest patch, that obviously didn't fix it. :(

I have this issue on pc sometimes too.
    It kept freezing. (Xbox one) Hopefully it was fixed. I'm not home at the moment.

Keeps doing this on ps4 too
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    I haven't had a lot of issues performance-wise. Maybe it's because I'm not trying to run one of my eight Sim households right now.