Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight August 3rd - A week on The Sims forums

EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul Simmers,

I am still looking to extend my screenshot library! Doesn't matter new or old - if you have a screenshot you want to share, send it my way.

mmtbrdylakdj.png

This Friday's lovely screenshot comes from @Movotti , with the caption: "You can't sit with us... There aren't enough chairs!"
I am sure we can make room for everyone :smiley:

What a crazy week! So to start off this week's highlights, I wanted to point out a few items from the "official" side of things that I think are worth checking out :p A lot has been happening on the forums as well! Here are a few picks that I hope will delight you all :smile: And that is that! Keep sending and posting screenshots - love reading and seeing more of your gameplay :smiley:

Have a lovely weekend all!

/Wave
-Mage

Comments

• PRINCESSReyPRINCESSRey Posts: 403 Member
    Hello EA_Mage,
    Do you guys have a email that I can send to screenshots of My Sim freeplay babies and a Picture of the newborn baby in Sims mobile?

I'm new so I can post links but want to share my cute babie sims One in Sims mobile is already a teen.

I love the new features just wish I had more time for quests having a Chronic Illness I can't always complete the task given.

One Question too on Sims Freeplay could we unlock any quests we want to complete instead of order I can't reach the Toddler or BumpyRode for me these are stress busters. It's frustrating on Sims mobile and freeplay how long it takes to complete a quest also wish the babies in Sims Freeplay I love to see in Sims Mobile.
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited August 2018
    @EA_Mage - Here's a screenie I took when I had created a sim to test out the bowling alley I built for @Munterbacon STRIKE! story. Her name is Thelma Twiddlethumbs, and let's just say she's not the best bowler. lol

man_that_ball_is_heavy.png

thelma_twiddlethumbs.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Thanks for the shoutout @SoulGal7 :blush: Can't wait for Thelma (and your bowling alley) to get their time in the spotlight! :)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Hello @EA_Mage , here is the screenshot that I took yesterday.

While walking with the little Cleo, she decided to take a break and to my surprise, she pooped a gold bar! :) And winter in the Brindleton Bay is gorgeous..

[img][/img]lzvFxU2.png

OID:- x4m1r4
  • bjk607bjk607 Posts: 168 Member
    You know what I would like to see in the sims 4? You know how we have in sims 3 the gifting ability thru the mailbox or the phone to our friends? I would like to see that come into sims 4.
  • skelebeeskelebee Posts: 101 Member
    bjk607 wrote: »
    You know what I would like to see in the sims 4? You know how we have in sims 3 the gifting ability thru the mailbox or the phone to our friends? I would like to see that come into sims 4.

I'd love to see a lot of things in the Sims 4 that are never going to happen.
  • Gr8LthrGr8Lthr Posts: 4 New Member
    Is anyone else having this problem?
    Ever since the last update, whenever my sims are in a towel ( like for sauna, massage and after bath),they are wearing the beekeepers hat? Looks funny and haven't been able to change it. Never noticed it happening until the last update.
    Just wondering.
  • lxolxo Posts: 2 New Member
    help! if i stream my game from my xbox one to my laptop am i able to get custom content
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    EA_Mage wrote: »
    Sul sul Simmers,

I am still looking to extend my screenshot library! Doesn't matter new or old - if you have a screenshot you want to share, send it my way.

mmtbrdylakdj.png

This Friday's lovely screenshot comes from @Movotti , with the caption: "You can't sit with us... There aren't enough chairs!"
    I am sure we can make room for everyone :smiley:

What a crazy week! So to start off this week's highlights, I wanted to point out a few items from the "official" side of things that I think are worth checking out :p A lot has been happening on the forums as well! Here are a few picks that I hope will delight you all :smile: And that is that! Keep sending and posting screenshots - love reading and seeing more of your gameplay :smiley:

Have a lovely weekend all!

/Wave
    -Mage

Laundry Day was also announced for the consoles coming Aug 14th.
  • KwirqueKwirque Posts: 17 Member
    Cant wait till i can be a full member so i can send pics!!
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @EA_Mage -I've got another one of my city hall from Logan.
    Logan's city hall shell and main library from the outside.
    42032064220_5dd7e419bf_b.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • PRINCESSReyPRINCESSRey Posts: 403 Member
    [quote="bjk607;c-16655398"]You know what I would like to see in the sims 4? You know how we have in sims 3 the gifting ability thru the mailbox or the phone to our friends? I would like to see that come into sims 4.[/quote]

I love that idea, plus have babie onesies on sims mobile like they do in Sims 4.
  • JudilandJudiland Posts: 2,332 Member
    sws8di.png
    Here's an old Wedding pic I have kept in my folder forever because it was too sweet to delete. :)
  • SILVIAEGIGIZINISILVIAEGIGIZINI Posts: 294 Member
    Hello to all! Here a wonderful summer in Brindleton Bay.
    5lpwLGZ.png

And a magnific sunset ♥♥
    qUibz5u.png

While I was building ... too good not to photograph... ♥♥♥ Silvia

• EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    Oh these are magical! Thank you so much for sharing @SILVIAEGIGIZINI <3

@Judiland What a lovely desert wedding! I can see why you would keep it :)

@TadOlson Thank you! Any chance you could do a full screen screenshot for me?

@zamira82 A walk in winter wonderland! Wouldn't it make you expel gold :wink:

@SoulGal7 That 1st one is soooooo me! Thank you so much :smiley:
  • ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    Hello !! :blush:
    This is my favorite screenshot in my screenshots folder at the moment <3
    The visuals are just so amazing!!! Her breath, the starry sky, the moon, the snow, the lights! :love:

Full Moon on a Snow Day in Magnolia Promenade:

fhv64dp.jpg

(P.S. The sim is actually from one of my favorite families to play with. Download called Tattooed Couple by SomethingKimmAsh ) :)
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @EA_Mage -I found one from my 100 baby challenge taken in the spring of 1552.
    Tanner and Tracy Ivanovitch decided to go fishing at the local pool.
    29677346488_40ee12f461_b.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    08-05-18_3-38-01_PM.png
    "Get me a butler. Now!"
  • SILVIAEGIGIZINISILVIAEGIGIZINI Posts: 294 Member
    @ayyitsmell
    This picture is simply fantastic ♥__♥
    @Rawla LoL your sim managed to have a decent breakfast? :D
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,274 Member
    Windeburg at night in winter:

w0afr7t0wlfg.png
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,696 Member
    edited August 2018
    You said old or new, so here are a couple oldies but goodies. Sandy Shoals has always been, and still is, my favorite EA property. Here is a wedding pic of Jim Mulholland and his husband from a while back that I simply haven't had the heart to delete. (I've forgotten his husband's name, although the game is still saved.)

cbD5abe.jpg

And here is Jim reading at sunset. The house is placed in Sunlit Tides, which provides that beautiful lighting. To the left is a steam room/sauna which I'd added to the property.

RZipR0o.jpg
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Squalo88Squalo88 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello! I have the sims 4 go to work on a PS4 console and even though I tried stats.set_stat commodity_AlienAbduction_Cooldown 0 ecc several times, my sims has been abducted but not pregnant. Do you know why? Is it a problem that happens on the console version? Please help me !
  • ETgohome16ETgohome16 Posts: 22 Member
    @Squalo88 Your sims can still be abducted without getting pregnant: they will not become impregnated every time they are abducted!
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    @Rawla LoL your sim managed to have a decent breakfast? :D

lol Not really, but she survived.