Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are your favourite objects to use in the game ?

Comments

• TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Here's one I'm sure to love for skilling up and playing chess in new games when my town's only got one family moved in.
    42892418645_bc86c53091_b.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • 1need4kaffee1need4kaffee Posts: 486 Member
    @TadOlson Laptops are fun, and necessary for most of my sims, too. The OP asked us to exclude CC from the discussion. Is there a laptop disguised as a book in one of the expansions, packs or store content that I need to find??
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Is there a laptop disguised as a book in one of the expansions, packs or store content that I need to find??

In Town Life Stuff, there is a laptop that looks like a big, old, fancy leatherbound book, the FolioBit 791A Laptop.
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I love having a Sim use the mechanical bull in Starlight Shores :D

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• 1need4kaffee1need4kaffee Posts: 486 Member
    Sindocat wrote: »
    In Town Life Stuff, there is a laptop that looks like a big, old, fancy leatherbound book, the FolioBit 791A Laptop.

I guess I will have to zoom in closer! I always thought that was a steampunk type design. Didn't look like a book to me. But my eyesight ain't what it used to be! Thanks!
  • Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    I love having a Sim use the mechanical bull in Starlight Shores :D

I had forgotten about the mechanical bull ! You're right it is great fun watching your sim try to stay on :)
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • jonesyKSjonesyKS Posts: 204 Member
    I always have a large greenhouse for my sims because that's one of my favorite careers for any of my sims, maybe it's because I have a black thumb IRL lol,
    Also the alchemy station is a lot of fun to play with so I always have one of those as well!
    jonesyKS wrote: »
    I always have a large greenhouse for my sims because that's one of my favorite careers for any of my sims, maybe it's because I have a black thumb IRL lol,
    Also the alchemy station is a lot of fun to play with so I always have one of those as well!

The two go together well because you always need produce for your potions :)
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.

Sim enim est vita
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited August 2018
    Here's my sims making use of their town's pool in my 100 baby challenge.
    29677338268_54ff7f7150.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    TadOlson wrote: »
    Here's my sims making use of their town's pool in my 100 baby challenge.
    29677338268_54ff7f7150.jpg

Love the tile surrounding the pool :)

Sim enim est vita
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    edited August 2018
    Karritz wrote: »
    Wrong thread.

No problem :)

Sim enim est vita
  • KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    I like the Photo Booths because you can get some great pictures from it, and hang them on your walls. :D
    Xl5iMin.jpg
    d0dMdV1.jpg
    giphy.gif

• AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    I like the electric guitar (high end loft stuff or late night)
    The basketball hoop from store
    The tub for babies (name?) from the store is adorable
    The board from University is great for school too

There are so many things.... I can't pick one =/
    @Avatarit there is so much to choose from. I think I have my favourites sorted out and then someone mentions something and I have completely forgotten it. For instance you mention the baby bath and I think of the baby swing. Such a useful object for keeping a baby or toddler quiet and happy. Happy sim parents, happy simmer :)

Sim enim est vita
    @KATENESS always good to have sim personal mementoes about the place. Am off to try it out with a couple of sims of mine. They are pretty poor at the moment so now they can have their own art on the walls :)

Sim enim est vita
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    I love the mutli-tab from the store.
    :) Smile!

• readypostreadypost Posts: 60 Member
    The All-in -one bathrooms from IP and the cerebral-brain enhancing machine from UL. Also courtesy of my talented witch , the upgraded wardrobe ... change your clothes, " wrestle" ;) with your spouse and go on an Narnia- like adventure that has resulted in my simmie emerging with rare items for their efforts. :)
    Puddinroy wrote: »
    I love the mutli-tab from the store.

Most of my sims have one about their person :)

Sim enim est vita
    readypost wrote: »
    The All-in -one bathrooms from IP and the cerebral-brain enhancing machine from UL. Also courtesy of my talented witch , the upgraded wardrobe ... change your clothes, " wrestle" ;) with your spouse and go on an Narnia- like adventure that has resulted in my simmie emerging with rare items for their efforts. :)

I never knew you could do that, get a witch to upgrade a wardrobe. Another new thing to add to the list :) Those all in one bathrooms are fantastic when you lack space in a build.

Sim enim est vita
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I forgot to mention the chemistry workbench where Sims can make potions. I cramp up with laughter everytime a mixture explodes in the face of a Sim, leaving them all sooty in their undies and with their hair sticking out in all directions :D

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

edited August 2018
    Nindigo wrote: »
    I forgot to mention the chemistry workbench where Sims can make potions. I cramp up with laughter everytime a mixture explodes in the face of a Sim, leaving them all sooty in their undies and with their hair sticking out in all directions :D

They get the same animation if they blow up the television whilst trying g to repair it and you are right, it is very funny to watch :D:D

Sim enim est vita
  • ElanoreAlexandriaElanoreAlexandria Posts: 66 Member
    I love the items for babies like the changing table, the swing and the baby play mat. It makes playing with the little ones more fun. :)
    I love the items for babies like the changing table, the swing and the baby play mat. It makes playing with the little ones more fun. :)

I think the baby/toddler things are among the most popular. TS3 always had a lot of family players and in the old days there was often a cry for more baby related things.

Sim enim est vita
  • jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    I just love that carousel that came with the World of Wonder set from the sims store. I place it in every world.

I also love to have a handy sim who works on the Workbench (Ambitions EP, I believe) and finally makes a time machine! It shows some cool adventures the sim goes on (written only, I'm afraid) and they come back with some neat outfits and even possibly a new child!
    Screenshot-5.jpg