Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

To those who need help with knowing what CC to delete :)

If you need to delete cc but do not know which one you are choosing you can download Sims 4 Studio. It allows you to preview your cc and delete it as well :)
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)

Comments

• PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    I also recommend the Sims 4 Tray Importer for deleting unwanted CC
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    I also recommend the Sims 4 Tray Importer for deleting unwanted CC

Never heard of that one thanks for mentioning it
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Sims 4 Studio oddly enough only shows a small portion of my cc. I have two cc pieces in my game which are broken and I wanted to remove, but sims 4 studio just didn't show it.
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    edited July 2018
    Huiiie_07 wrote: »
    Sims 4 Studio oddly enough only shows a small portion of my cc. I have two cc pieces in my game which are broken and I wanted to remove, but sims 4 studio just didn't show it.

That's probably because they were recolours and didn't include the mesh. Generally, most creators don't like their meshes being included in recolours (a mesh is basically the 3d model of something, the blueprint for it's shape.) If the mesh isn't included, s4s doesn't really have anything to show you as it doesn't know the location of the mesh.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    I use both. Sims4studio for deleting unwanted cc, batch updates, trayimporter for deleting broken cc.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,777 Member
    Huiiie_07 wrote: »

Tray Importer may be more useful in this situation. You simply make a Sim wearing the CC you no longer want and save it. Then exit your Sims game and open Tray Importer. Select the file for the Sim you made. You should now be able to see the CC you used and delete it.
    https://luniversims.com/files/file/73-sims-4-tray-importer/
  • GunngirlGunngirl Posts: 32 Member
    I wish seeing CC in S4 Studi
    hunniboo1 wrote: »
    If you need to delete cc but do not know which one you are choosing you can download Sims 4 Studio. It allows you to preview your cc and delete it as well :)

I wish I could do that for Mac. I can't find any real mod talk in the Mac thread. My mods folder is out of control and I can't seem to get a hold of it or know what I'm really deleting. My mods folder is 11 gigs.
    Gunngirl wrote: »
    I wish seeing CC in S4 Studi
    hunniboo1 wrote: »

I wish I could do that for Mac. I can't find any real mod talk in the Mac thread. My mods folder is out of control and I can't seem to get a hold of it or know what I'm really deleting. My mods folder is 11 gigs.

Sims 4 Studio has a MAC version called Candy Apple.
    edited August 2018
    @Gunngirl I just checked and Tray Importer has a Mac version here. https://luniversims.com/files/file/389-sims-4-tray-importer-for-mac/

Oh, I'm told that the Mac version of Sims 4 Studio has a different main page for Mac users, there should be a tutorial at Sims 4 Studio. If you can't find it, tag me with @Bananas_45 and I'lll find you a YouTube video.
  • GunngirlGunngirl Posts: 32 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    @Gunngirl I just checked and Tray Importer has a Mac version here. https://luniversims.com/files/file/389-sims-4-tray-importer-for-mac/

Oh, I'm told that the Mac version of Sims 4 Studio has a different main page for Mac users, there should be a tutorial at Sims 4 Studio. If you can't find it, tag me with @Bananas_45 and I'lll find you a YouTube video.

Thank you. I will double check. I know that S4S has a version called Candy Apple, but I know the one main and big important difference is that you can see the CC for the PC version and you can't for the Mac version. But I'll look into this, thanks again.
    Gunngirl wrote: »
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

Thank you. I will double check. I know that S4S has a version called Candy Apple, but I know the one main and big important difference is that you can see the CC for the PC version and you can't for the Mac version. But I'll look into this, thanks again.

Can you not view CC with the My Projects button? We have that option with the PC version.