Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S4 BuildnShare Winners Circle

Comments

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    asap24 wrote: »
    When it comes to the albums we create for the slideshows....I have trouble getting angles right sometimes, but then I worry about having TOO many photos. What's considered too many photos?

@asap24 - I don't think there can be too many photos as long as you can present your build to the judges, even showing little details sometimes helps.
    Congratulations to the winners of the Established Build category @4Sanne @FidgetyAtom and @jhgjgghhghdjghjh What wonderful builds you have created! I loved them all. Congrats also to @FruUtter for your sims. They are so wonderful! And also to @FidgetyAtom for your great kitchen. I really liked the idea of that attached greenhouse to the kitchen. What a wonderful room! And to all those who entered, all the builds were fantastic. Great work everyone!
  • FruUtterFruUtter Posts: 128 Member
    > @SoulGal7 said:
    > Congratulations to the winners of the Established Build category @4Sanne @FidgetyAtom and @jhgjgghhghdjghjh What wonderful builds you have created! I loved them all. Congrats also to @FruUtter for your sims. They are so wonderful! And also to @FidgetyAtom for your great kitchen. I really liked the idea of that attached greenhouse to the kitchen. What a wonderful room! And to all those who entered, all the builds were fantastic. Great work everyone!

Congrats to the winners and all the participants! Dr Chen (and I ofc) was tremendously exhilarate about her eyes being apreciated! It was a great challenge indeed and it made one use ones grey cells.

About the presentation pictures I assumed that all the creations will be downloaded.
    I would love to see an example of a presentation that shows it all so to speak so that one can learn from it.

Thanks a million for the fun and see you all soon in the next challenge!
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Congrats to the winners.
    Learn something new every day... I've always assumed houses with shutters had them on all the window,s never having a ctually been in one. I'll know for next time.
    image.png
    edited July 2018
    FruUtter wrote: »
    >

About the presentation pictures I assumed that all the creations will be downloaded.
    I would love to see an example of a presentation that shows it all so to speak so that one can learn from it

@FruUtter - Here is something that is in the rules section. Maybe that will help with the presentation.

"Your media should include a variety of screenshots to best showcase your entry. Please include at least one clear shot of the main floorplan of the build. If your build has multiple floors, please take a screenshot of each floor. Your media must be in the format of a slideshow, no videos, please. We have a guide to what we look for in a showcase here.
  • BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    edited August 2018
    fcuRqPI.png

Starting Out Results for #BNS99-Back To Their Roots

@1HappyMonkey
    pTNXQ20.png

A12 Grandma’s House is a wonderful 2-level American rural farmhouse. This is such a pretty build and all the rooms are well-appointed. I love that you made the 2nd floor into the roof of the house. Very creative! This is quite a large house, and has 2 designated bedrooms, a games room and study. I was not sure if the study was also one of the Chen’s offices, but it did have extra chairs in there, so it could have been. I would have liked to have seen mention of their offices, or if this was one of them, in your slideshow. There are several areas of this build that I really like, but mostly the open concept kitchen/dining/living room area is the best. This is a very pretty area and flows so well together. I also like the backyard firepit area. Nice touch. Your slideshow was well presented and labelled. Good job!

Suggestions:
    I really liked this build and only have a few suggestions. Landscaping on the sides of house was bare, and a few foundation plantings, such as a few scattered wildflowers, would have added to the build and you would have still been within budget. Also, just a note about the lot size. In the guidelines, the lot size requirement was 40 x 30 or 30 x 40, and the lot size that you used was 30 x 20. I thought I would just mention that you need to read the brief carefully and also the interview section for “clues” for the build. No mention of what was planted in the garden (tomatoes?) or that Dr. Chen was making medicines from some of the plants. I would have liked to have seen something mentioned about this. Good use of terrain tools and pathways and you made good use of your budget. Overall, a very nice build.

@asap24
    Wrol0D2.png

The Simple Life is a lovely 2-storey rustic farmhouse with large garden out back. It really looks good in the gallery. You did a great job of decorating, maintaining that rustic theme throughout the build, from the floral print wallpaper in the dining room to the galvanized sink in the kitchen. Also, the juice barrel planters at the front of the house added to the rustic, farmhouse feel. The upstairs study is very nice, but I didn’t get a sense that this was one of the Chen’s offices, though, as it only had one chair. A mention of their offices would have been a good idea, or even adding an extra chair to the study for their “client”. The best feature of the house is the glass greenhouse. I love this area with a view to the backyard. This is very well-done, open and airy and my favorite part of the build. Good job!

Suggestions:
    Following along on the slideshow was a bit confusing as there were no labels, and some photos had a “fish bowl” effect. A suggestion would be to order the photos a bit better and label your photos (for example, start with a shot of the front of the house, then photo of the front door and take all the photos of the main floor, then move to the next area. Almost as if you were walking around the property yourself). Some of the photos were also a bit dark, due to the dark panelling, so a suggestion would be to add some additional lights to brighten up the space. Not all of your budget was used, and when you have a budget, I recommend you use it all, without going over, of course. The landscaping was a bit sparse, and could have benefitted from some wildflowers at the side porch area of the house. Some garden lights would have been great to add a night photo shot for the slideshow. When looking at the build criteria, also read the interview for other “clues” that may be incorporated into the build. In your build description, I did like that you mentioned about Dr. Chen harvesting herbs for medicines. Your use of terrain paint and pathways was good. Overall, a very nice build.

@jojoMOMSTER
    J6MfQUH.png
    Yuma Off-Grid is a very creative off-the-grid, back-to-nature build. I did google earthships and biotecture and found it all rather fascinating. Aside from that bit of research, I really liked your build. The layout was very well thought out, and I especially liked your use of the modern artiste window to look like the “bottle walls” of the earthships. The solar panels and water trough on the roof fit perfectly with the off-the-grid lifestyle, and the landscaping fit in well with a desert environment. The back bar-b-q area was nicely shaded from that hot sun under wooden arbors. I love how you mentioned Harvest Fest and getting seeds for the garden. Sometimes those gnomes do good things! Your slide show was well-organized and labelled. There were many areas I liked about the build, but the best feature I liked was the inside seating area. The colors of the couch, picture and wall blend so well together. Good job!

Suggestions:
    Although the brief doesn’t mention that you needed an office as part of the build, I would have liked to have seen you mention their offices (perhaps they were in town?). Also, to describe some of the plants they were growing (tomato plants?), or some remedies that Dr. Chen was making from the plants in the garden. I just felt that this aspect of the write-up was not mentioned in your slideshow. So my suggestion would be to also incorporate any “clues” in the interview into your build, or at least mention them. Also, not all of your budget was used, and when you have a budget, I recommend you use it all, without going over, of course. Perhaps some off-the-grid activities could have been added (chess, card table or easel?) Other than that, your build was very cohesive and flowed very nicely with good use of terrain paint, pathways and enlarging items. Overall, a very nice build.
    3gHHX7s.png

All three builds at the Starting Out level were very well done.
    And the winner is….
    @j1HappyMonkey
    e8vonb1.jpg

3gHHX7s.png

Starting Out Room Challenge Results for #BNS99-Back To Their Roots

@asap24
    Ivl0TYb.png
    Your kitchen is so large and inviting. I love the photos of the Chens sitting around the island (in your main build slideshow). They certainly have a lot of food stockpiled to make great, homemade dinners. I love the copper pots hanging in the kitchen, too. Good job!

3gHHX7s.png

And the winner is….
    @asap24

3gHHX7s.png

Starting Out Sim Challenge Results for #BNS99-Back To Their Roots

@1HappyMonkey
    HObc82E.jpg
    Yuan and Tao Chen and their dog Honey are delightful. Your slideshow is wonderful and shows them doing activities around the farm and going out on a date. Their aspirations and traits are listed as well as all their outfits. Wonderful sims!

@asap24
    SzbsORY.png
    Lee & Truong Chen are great. Unfortunately, I was unable to access your slideshow as the link wasn’t working, but I did get a chance to look at your sims in your main build. Wonderful sims!

@jojoMomster
    srgP65u.png

Mr. Chen, Dr. Chen and their new daughter, Lilly are such a wonderful family. Your slideshow is so nice with great photos and storyline for the family. I also like that Mr. Chen is “chopstick savvy”. Wonderful sims.
    3gHHX7s.png

And the winner is….
    @jojomomster

Post edited by BuildnShare on
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • 1HappyMonkey1HappyMonkey Posts: 22 Member
    Congrats to all the winners. There were some lovely lots and sims that are going into my library. Thank you so much for the feedback, I will be more careful to read the specifications next time, I misunderstood to be up to a 40x30 lot. This was a hard build to get just right, especially under the roof. I had to build those rooms out in the lawn and copy them into place and then do some major play testing. I think a sim can still get stuck at the back of the gaming table, you have to make them sit again to get them out. I appreciate the advice to pay more attention to story telling, it is not my strongest area and I can certainly use these challenges to improve that.
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    Congratulations @1HappyMonkey and @asap24 for your wins

Also congratulations to @4Sanne @FidgetyAtom @jhgkjhgkjh @FruUtter beautiful builds, rooms and SIMs!

Thank you @BuildnShare for the feedback. I’m honoured you looked up my source of inspiration and were able to understand my build from that perspective.

It’s just as well it’s not me judging build n share because I would have said Tang Tang the dogs wins, it’s over, everybody go home.
  • FruUtterFruUtter Posts: 128 Member
    > @SoulGal7 said:
    > FruUtter wrote: »
    >
    > >
    >
    > About the presentation pictures I assumed that all the creations will be downloaded.
    > I would love to see an example of a presentation that shows it all so to speak so that one can learn from it
    >
    > @FruUtter - Here is something that is in the rules section. Maybe that will help with the presentation.
    >
    > "Your media should include a variety of screenshots to best showcase your entry. Please include at least one clear shot of the main floorplan of the build. If your build has multiple floors, please take a screenshot of each floor. Your media must be in the format of a slideshow, no videos, please. We have a guide to what we look for in a showcase here.

Thank you kindly for the link! I am hoping that someone can lead me to an eaxmple a sample but undoubtedly I am most greatful for the guide!
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    edited July 2018
    @FruUtter - taking a look at any of the media showcases for the Expert group (especially past winners) should give you an idea of what @BuildnShare look for in media presentations. Don't forget that the team have also provided you with a Guide to Showcasing Your Builds - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZTm3M4hPnWqBgfkmQOzc0JNHAbMC5C0t
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    Congrats to @1HappyMonkey and @4Sanne on your well deserved wins!!

A round of applause to @FidgetyAtom, @jhgkjhgkjh, @FruUtter, @asap24 and @JojoMOMSTER as well. Great builds, rooms and Sims, such ingenuity on show this round.
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
    Congrats to the winners of the Starting Out challenge. @1HappyMonkey - such a beautiful house @asap24 - your kitchen is great and @jojomobster - what great sims! I thought all the houses were equally well-done, and those sims - wow - they were all great! Bravo to everyone for participating.
  • gillr52gillr52 Posts: 35 Member
    > @SoulGal7 said:
    > Congratulations to the winners of the Established Build category @4Sanne @FidgetyAtom and @jhgjgghhghdjghjh What wonderful builds you have created! I loved them all. Congrats also to @FruUtter for your sims. They are so wonderful! And also to @FidgetyAtom for your great kitchen. I really liked the idea of that attached greenhouse to the kitchen. What a wonderful room! And to all those who entered, all the builds were fantastic. Great work everyone!

Congrats to all the winners! Very inspiring!
  • asap24asap24 Posts: 48 Member
    Wooo! Thanks guys! Im going to work on taking better pictures and labeling! So excited for the win. Congrats @1HappyMonkey! Thanks everyrone!
  • jacallonjacallon Posts: 38 Member
    Congrats to all the winners in #bns99 back to their roots. Some wonderful builds. Sadly I wasn't able to get mine finished due to RL commitments, but hoping to join the next one if I get a chance. Well done everyone...very inspiring.
  • BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    bhaXpM1.png

Expert Results for #BNS99 - Back To Their Roots

@kilra0
    9P1gOo5.png

Finca Madre Tierra is a very gorgeous Mediterranean style home whose soft natural exterior tones blend in perfectly with the surrounding area. Great choice of fenestration, the shutters will keep the finca cool and shaded from the sun and the picket gate gives the build a cottage feel. The red flowers in the window boxes provide colour to the exterior and your chosen plants are in keeping with the style, I can almost smell the beautiful scent of the lavender! The dry shed is perfect for pottering about with plants and the gardening plot will produce a good harvest. Good to see you continued the Mediterranean theme indoors with the cool stucco walls combined with the hot red and yellow colour scheme, the pops of green here and there provide a medium balance. Fabulous work with the ceiling beams, this really adds to the authenticity of the place. The kitchen/diner is a good size and almost feels like an extension of the living room. I really love how this room leads to the outdoor dining area, a wonderful large table for entertaining many guests and the sheltered porch is such a relaxing place to paint or listen to music.

Suggestions: Regarding the architecture, I felt this could be enhanced perhaps with a chimney going up the full length of one of the exterior walls. I also felt there was a little too much stonework outside. Perhaps this could have been combined with stucco on the upper exterior walls of the main house or the low stone wall at the front could have been combined/replaced with fencing. The dry shed would also look good with a wooden exterior.

@gmcrozier
    KYW6p8n.png

721 Seneca Drive is a fabulous ranch style home with a beautiful front gable design. The bold colour of the exterior walls contrasts well with the light trims and your varied choice of fenestration is just right forrthe build. Great roofing design which blends together well and the overall layout of the site is wonderful, I love all the winding pathways leading to the different areas. The planted borders at the sides of the house are very attractive and I really like how you've arranged the fruit trees here and there which look very natural. There is certainly a good crop of plants in the garden pot! My favourite place is the converted garage. The carriage doors look wonderful open which has allowed for a 'sunken' floor. This area is wonderfully equipped with potting bench and equipment plus the usual crates you might find stored in such an area, it is also the perfect place to house the rubbish bin. The open plan interior design is light and spacious and the kitchen is separated nicely using columns and spandrels. The family room looks cosy and lived in with just the right amount of clutter and the study nook sits well at the side next to the seated area by the window, this looks a wonderful place for quiet reading.

Suggestions: I feel the facade could be enhanced possibly by adding a small dormer window at the front left, this would also tie in with the upper windows at the side of the house. The front porch is a lovely area to sit and watch the world go by, the addition of a guitar here would be quite idyllic. Also the flooring here, I think, would look better placed with the slats horizontally and perhaps a doormat by the front door would give the porch a little more interest.

@StSciurus
    eDbNPN9.png

Songshu Nonchang has a fabulous layout with lots of 'nooks and crannies' and many areas to explore. The entrance to the driveway is very welcoming and the cherry trees provide good edging to this part of the site. The farm has a wonderful rustic Asian vibe and the combination of dark woods with the lighter roofing blend in well with the surroundings. The colourful plants edging the chalet provide colour and cheeriness to the home. I really love the memorial at the side, a very interesting shrine and the greenhouse is wonderfully placed with access from the kitchen/dining area. Indeed, much thought has been put into this creation and you have really catered for the family's needs. The medical office is a great addition and it's good there are curtains to give privacy to this area. The living areas are beautifully decorated in true Asian style with vibrant pops of red working well with the dark wood. The cool shades of the second bedroom and bathroom provide a great contrast and seem to tone down and neutralise the 'hotter' colours.

Suggestions: Regarding the landscaping I would have liked to see more pathways leading to the different areas, ie firepit, beekeeping, etc. This would add more interest to the site as well as mystery as to where they might lead. Further definition to the boundaries of the site, ie walls/fences/hedges etc, I feel would also enhance the lot.

@WrathofCath
    pbbvUk9.jpg

Wow, A Simpler Thyme Farm is absolutely stunning, this creation has really taken my breath away! Very beautiful facade with light exterior wall textures contrasting well with the darker trims. Fabulous rooflines and the layout of the entire site is first class. I love all the winding paths meandering to the different areas, this provides much interest as well as mystery to the outside. My favourite area has got to be the gardening plot. The ranch style entrances look fabulous and the plot is well laid out and organised, very neat and tidy. The front porch looks a cool and inviting place to relax while watching the comings and goings and the purple plants edging the home add much beauty to the build. Going inside is like entering another world, absolutely amazing! The country farmhouse style throughout has been well and truly thought out and I love all the fantastic detail. I also really like the earthy colour scheme of browns and greens combined with the blue which represents the sky to me, very in keeping with nature.

Suggestions: The only suggestion I would make is to the rear bbq patio. Compared to the rest of the build this looks like it needs a little more colour. Perhaps a brighter parasol or a mat placed under the table or even some potted plants around the edges.

@withlovejulien
    NxagqHd.jpg

Farmhouse and Garden has such a beautiful facade with it's light siding and darker trims, the red door gives it that something special. The circular flower beds at the front really enhance the build and look wonderful edged with logs. There is a lovely modern vibe about the farmhouse which is reflected in the wonderful patio at the side, a perfect place to relax. Great use of terrain paint to create winding pathways leading to the different areas. I love the domed greenhouses, very organised with flowers in one and ingredients in the other. The garden shed is a beauty for pottering about, the open doors provide much light and air to this room. The interior design of the home is well laid out and I like the idea of the office having a separate entrance, this keeps the main house nice and private. There is definitely an eclectic feel about the place but with just the right amount of clutter.

Suggestions: The interiors are wonderfully light and airy but seem a little too much to me, maybe it's all the light walls. Perhaps bring in varying wall textures to some of the rooms, this will add more interest. For example, how about a different coloured feature wall in painted render where the fireplace is in the living room or a combination of tiles/wood/painted render in the kitchen.

@SoulGal7
    vTaB36U.jpg

Sunflower Farm is such a bright and cheerful creation starting with the golden sunflowers adorning the entrance to the site, the lights are perfectly placed here making a great feature. Excellent use of terrain paint to create a driveway and paths meandering around the build. The converted barn has become a very beautiful rustic farmhouse, wonderfully presented in bold red and well balanced with offices at one side and chimney at the other. Great choice of fencing and the fishing pond looks very attractive edged with colourful plants and the fountain in the centre. I love the family of ducks here! It's really fantastic that you've made use of every part of the land and also your attention to detail, even a compost heap! I also love the chicken coop by the silo, looks very realistic and the garden is growing some bumper crops. Lovely interior design and decor in typical country farmhouse style with just the right amount of clutter. The two offices are well thought out and perfect for each profession.

Suggestions: I feel there is a lot of wooden flooring, maybe more mats would be in order especially in the hallway and kitchen, perhaps placed at angles. I was a little disappointed to see the nursery incomplete though you did explain why. I would have either finished the nursery or as it was being used for practising the violin maybe made it into a small music room.

@FaithofKaela
    0c953fz.png

The Peaceful Place is a beautifully unique and interesting Tudor style cottage with a fantastic roof structure. Wonderful choice of exterior finishes which give the home an olde worlde quaintness as do the windows which are placed unevenly at the front and rear. The yellow flowers in the window boxes add warm colour to the build and enhance the facade most attractively. The rear garden is very well organised and will provide a bounty of crops and the potting shed is perfect for tending the more delicate plants, great idea to have a seat here for a little rest! Fabulous interior design and layout with open plan living areas providing an air of spaciousness. I love the earthy tones of green and brown with pops of orange and the stone fireplace makes a wonderful feature. The kitchen is a dream, very well stocked and equipped. I also really like how the offices are placed near the front door, this gives the rest of the house privacy from visiting clients. Kai's room is nice and formal perfect for law and legal matters whereas Ana's is hugely contrasting with it's light and airy atmosphere, pops of pink and hi-tech medical equipment. I was also impressed to see a games room, perfect place to chill, relax and have lots of fun!

Suggestions: I think the home could be enhanced with some boundary definition, particularly at the sides and front, using fencing or hedging which will work with the stone exterior of the build and perhaps a gate leading to the cottage. The climbing plants at the side of the house look a little regimental in their straight lines, maybe branching them out would add more interest to the walls.

@Rostri-Jodu
    Cs0JY3q.png

Paws and Pears is a beautiful farmhouse with a very clean and neat appearance and excellent rooflines. The gabled facade enhances the build and the front porch is a wonderful open area to sit and watch the world go by. Good idea to have a roadside market to sell the home grown produce and wares, the parasols will keep everything cool and shaded. The picket fence adds to the country style and the overall layout of the site is very neat and tidy. I love the gardening plot, everything is so orderly and the shed in the middle is lovely and open with lots of air running through, perfect for pottering about. I also really like how you've catered for pets in the home, they certainly have lots of space to run about. Going inside it's good to see the waiting room and office at the front so as not to disturb the rest of the house. The open plan living areas are nice and spacious and each area is well defined using walls and windows. The sun room looks gorgeous, a bright and cheery place to rest and relax and the kitchen is out of this world, very well equipped and I love the central island, really gives the room character. The green nursery is also a favourite, the woodland theme provides a peaceful and tranquil environment.

Suggestions: I feel the porches need a little something extra, there seems to be too much whiteness going on for me. Perhaps some colourful mats or potted plants here and there would brighten the areas up. Secondly the steps from the rear porch don't seem to lead to the washing line. I would suggest adding a few stepping stones or paving slabs to 'tie up' the areas or maybe a dirt track would suffice.

3gHHX7s.png

yMh0tuL.jpg

The winner of this challenge is ....

@WrathofCath

Joint second place goes to @StSciurus and @kilra0

3gHHX7s.png

SIM ENTRIES

@StSciurus
    iJ0Uugn.png

I absolutely love your interpretation of the Chen Family, they look incredibly happy and seem to be enjoying life on the farm enormously. Your slideshow is first class and it was such a pleasure reading all about the couple. They really are very caring to adopt a teenager, take in a stray fox as well as looking after their pet cat.

@Rostri-Jodu
    eBdD0Jj.png

A wonderful slideshow portraying your beautiful family with one extra making a very happy ending. I love all the outfits you have chosen for the couple especially the oriental theme for An, they are so lovely and colourful and suit them so well. It was great to see the family at work and at play, they certainly seem to be enjoying their new farmhouse. Also to see them caring for Boba was particularly wonderful.

The winner of the Sim challenge is ....

@StSciurus

3gHHX7s.png

GArBA5W.jpg
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    All absolutely gorgeous lots! I do need to place and visit them more carefully. Congratulations @WrathofCath @StSciurus @kilra0 those are crazy builds for the budget!
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Many congratulations to all the winners of this challenge, stunning work all round :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    Congratulations to all of the winners for this challenge. @BuildnShare thank you for the feed back. I actually had dormers on this build at 1 point and thought they looked awkward.
    Congrats to everyone at the Expert level build @WrathofCath @kilra0 and @StSciurus. Such gorgeous builds. Also congrats to those simmies, @StSciurus - both entries were so well done. And a job well-done for all those who entered. Thank you to @BuildnShare for the feedback. Yes, the nursery was a bit sparse only because I was running out of simoleons. Funds were very tight on this one, but I do appreciate all the care you took to look at my build. Thanks again :)
  • withlovejulienwithlovejulien Posts: 588 Member
    Thank you for the input, @BuildnShare!

Congratulations!!
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Congratulations to all the winners across all three categories! So much creativity and talent on display in every entry. And thank you, @BuildnShare , for your thoughtful critique! :smiley:
  • Rostri-JoduRostri-Jodu Posts: 718 Member
    Congrats to all of the winners and, as always, thank you BNS Team for the feedback.
  • kilra0kilra0 Posts: 644 Member
    There were so many fabulous builds around on each level, thanks for sharing them. Congratulations to all winners and placers. I never thought I could climb up that high this time, I knew the architecture was a way to simple, but hey that was the theme, right
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Ohmigosh! :hushed: Thank you for the cool challenge and for the feedback @BuildnShare!

Congrats to all the winners!! Loved all the creative farmhouses for this fun challenge! :blush:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top