Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Must Have Mods

2...Next

Comments

• simgravessimgraves Posts: 291 Member
    I cannot live without the faster eating and drinking mod. It's a time saver, honestly. And the sleep all night mod. Those two, I strongly recommend
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    MC command centre and UI cheats extensions are the main mods that I need to have in my game. Then I have mods like selectable pets, faster eating, and better grade school that just make my life easier lol.

i am the same although i am still trying to figure out what i need to make me sim STOP washing dishes in the bathroom sink lol i soo OCD on that because it makes no sense when she is already in the kitchen!! LOL :)

Whatever they did in the last patch may mitigate that problem; however, if it doesn't, this is what you want: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=603052 (Don't Wash Dishes Where You Angry Poop, by Scumbumbo). There's a counter version as well.
  • Aly70Aly70 Posts: 17 Member
    MC command centre and UI cheats extensions are the main mods that I need to have in my game. Then I have mods like selectable pets, faster eating, and better grade school that just make my life easier lol.

i am the same although i am still trying to figure out what i need to make me sim STOP washing dishes in the bathroom sink lol i soo OCD on that because it makes no sense when she is already in the kitchen!! LOL :)

Try "Don't wash dishes where you angry poop", it's made by Scumbumbo available at mod the sims
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    MC Command Center & NPC Control
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • kamra19610kamra19610 Posts: 461 Member
    Thank you everyone. I have thank goodness the don't wash dishes, faster eating, but not the sleep all night, have to get it. I also need to get the NPC control.
  • salemdexingsalemdexing Posts: 47 Member
    Destin2016 wrote: »

im a bit new to modding just learning...what is the npc control mod? ive honestly never heard of it...is it a must have? :)
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    edited August 2018
    Destin2016 wrote: »

im a bit new to modding just learning...what is the npc control mod? ive honestly never heard of it...is it a must have? :)

Here is a link to the NPC Control mod:
    http://modthesims.info/d/604590

Mod description
    Mod prevents the creation of new NPCs, forcing the game to use the sims already created. With the default settings, only homeless unplayed sims are used.