Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Snow: Tale of the Ancient Ones (Thread: Completed series)

13...Next

Comments

• GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    This lost episode was great. One of my favorite episodes so far. Background of Inna and Caleb is tuouching, however I am a bit annoyed at her because she left him and was in a relationship with Vlad Bloodvein ,breaking Caleb's heart, then came back for him. But still I don't think that she was serious about his "fake love" towards Caleb, I seemed to me that she didn't want to go. But really, I understand her fear at first from Caleb after what he has done to her but being with Vlad. It really surprised me. Yes, I still prefer CalebxCamille, because Inna broke his feelings once and I don't think that Caleb would like to be with her again.

The other main reason of why I am writing here now is to share my fanart with you. I've been working on that while you were working on the episode. I thought drawing my favorite sims couple would be a great thank you for that amazing machinima that you brought to us. As I said, I am all way Camille and Caleb (you can easily see that on the fanart :blush:). So hope you like that.
    40931128412_5b5953e221_o.png
    Yes it is not really professional but I tried my best. Thank you for that great story.

Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • SiMsStoriesSiMsStories Posts: 219 Member
    edited March 2018
    This lost episode was great. One of my favorite episodes so far. Background of Inna and Caleb is tuouching, however I am a bit annoyed at her because she left him and was in a relationship with Vlad Bloodvein ,breaking Caleb's heart, then came back for him. But still I don't think that she was serious about his "fake love" towards Caleb, I seemed to me that she didn't want to go. But really, I understand her fear at first from Caleb after what he has done to her but being with Vlad. It really surprised me. Yes, I still prefer CalebxCamille, because Inna broke his feelings once and I don't think that Caleb would like to be with her again.

The other main reason of why I am writing here now is to share my fanart with you. I've been working on that while you were working on the episode. I thought drawing my favorite sims couple would be a great thank you for that amazing machinima that you brought to us. As I said, I am all way Camille and Caleb (you can easily see that on the fanart :blush:). So hope you like that.
    40931128412_5b5953e221_o.png
    Yes it is not really professional but I tried my best. Thank you for that great story.

Yeah, Inna is very much still in love with Caleb. Fear and being a bit ticked off with Caleb is most likely what drove Inna to go that route. I do love both Inna and Caleb's romance more so, than Camille and Caleb. In fact, both Inna and Caleb were actually together in my gameplay game file. (Usually where most of my ideas for this story comes from, by playing that file and seeing such turns of events that would fit into the story aside from doing research). Inna did something similar in the file like she did in the machinima.

There was a sim that was in a flirty mood and decided to talk to Inna, he kept making flirty gestures with her and Inna decided to make flirty gestures back. Caleb was there and saw what happen, he was ticked. So Caleb thought it was a good idea to start randomly attack every human sim out of jealousy. Inna witness Caleb attacking people and told him "Stop that you monster"! Inna and Caleb's relationship went down south, even though I tried to fix it, after what had happened. That's when Inna decided to tell him that she wanted to be friends.

So, I decided to put Inna with Vlad because in the whole CGI Art for the title screen image of the sims 4 vampire, Vlad is seducing Inna to fall in love with him. So maybe in the scene he had seduce Inna? In the present day though, they are not together. I look at Vlad as a lady's charmer more so than Caleb and Inna was not having any of it. :D

Thank you again for showing me your fan art! :) It was an unexpected surprised and it really made me happy! I do not think your art is terrible in fact I really love your style. :) You've really hit the nail in the coffin with these two (no pun intended). I am not going to lie though, I was expecting you to be more of an Inna and Caleb fan than Camille and Caleb, but I think you are the same as me when it comes to this love triangle. xD
    BHv51HO.gif
    Alive - Episode 2: Friends |watch it on| Youtube | Forum | Twitter
    Yes I can see that Inna still loves him, she should had been confused before but now she loves him and came back to him. However, as I said, I don't think that Caleb loves her so much now compared to before. And I think Caleb in game is really scary when he is betrayed, he tends to attack everyone he sees when he is angry, he even killed someone in my game when I was playing around with mods :sweat_smile: Anyways he's so cute :blush:
    And yes you are right, I can't decide between the couples ,and I thought that Caleb and Inna were to be love interests when the game pack was finally out, but I feel more close to Camille and Caleb for some reason because Inna has already broken his heart before so I think would choose Camille over Inna now, even though he keeps maybe a little spark of interest of Inna in his heart.

I am glad that you loved the drawing. I spent hours working on it so I am really happy that you loved it and my style.
    :heart: All way CalebxCamille !!!

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

• BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited April 2018
    I really like how you re-created the senesces from the trailer! All the details are nearly perfect. Miss Hell biting him in the Bar, Caleb biting Inna in the room. It really reminds me of the trailers we saw from EA. That’s so great, good job!
    I feel so sorry for Caleb. That explains why he is a little bit grumpy sometimes. But I can also see that Inna really loved Caleb. No actually she still loves him. The back-story was very well done. Thank you! Enjoyed it as always. If I understood right, there is still an Episode coming, right? o:)

EDIT: of course I am also for Camille and Caleb. But I also like Inna and Caleb and will make a new save in my game where these two will be together :).
    In my story Inna was the Fiancée of Caleb and he killed her when he was suckig her Plasma :D .

I like your drawing also very much, @GamingTweety. This does put a smile on my face :).
    Post edited by Busufu on
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
    @Busufu Thank you really :blush:

Busufu wrote: »
    I really like how you re-created the senesces from the trailer! All the details are nearly perfect. Miss Hell biting him in the Bar, Caleb biting Inna in the room. It really reminds me of the trailers we saw from EA. That’s so great, good job!
    I feel so sorry for Caleb. That explains why he is a little bit grumpy sometimes. But I can also see that Inna really loved Caleb. No actually she still loves him. The back-story was very well done. Thank you! Enjoyed it as always. If I understood right, there is still an Episode coming, right? o:)

EDIT: of course I am also for Camille and Caleb. But I also like Inna and Caleb and will make a new save in my game where these two will be together :).
    In my story Inna was the Fiancée of Caleb and he killed her when he was suckig her Plasma :D .

I like your drawing also very much, @GamingTweety. This does put a smile on my face :).

Thank you! :smiley: I tried to make it as close to the trailer as possible in some scenes. There will be one more episode that should be out this week hopefully. I feel bad for Inna, til death do us apart is real. :(
    BHv51HO.gif
    edited April 2018
    here is the finale trailer for the series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6ai-zOJ7e4

Also here's the poster for the series:

79UOKfH.png
    BHv51HO.gif
    Uf uf uf uf!! So exciting!!!

• JackelWolfJackelWolf Posts: 1 New Member
    > @SiMsStories said:

> *Episode one*: OUT NOW
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > This episode is bit of a backstory where the story focuses on Camille's childhood. She has a syndrome called "Nightmare syndrome". It only gets worse the moment she met and befriended a Mysterious Man named "Vladislaus Straud". Could the Syndrome and Vlad be linked to each other? Or is it just a mere coincidence?

Great vid @SiMsStories. I know you put this out a while ago, but I am just finding it now. You obviously put a lot of work into this. I do like the twist at the end where Camille and Vlad discover they have a 'connection' of sorts. Will have to check out the rest.

JackelWolf
    @JackelWolf Glad you had enjoy the first episode! :) I hope I don't disappoint.
    BHv51HO.gif
    bjFmHL7.jpg

Thumbnail for the final episode part 1. Should be out tonight, part 2 is being rendered now.
    BHv51HO.gif
    here is episode 15 part 1. Both parts will count as a whole video in itself. Part 2 is being uploaded now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT-6lNb-Nno
    BHv51HO.gif
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8rqs1Abxsc&t=2006s

Here is the last episode of snow: Tales of the Ancient ones. I am dead beat tired so I will be making my final conclusion for this series when I get up.

Part 1 & part 2 both have a "blocked country version" so if You can view neither videos please refer to the "Blocked" country ones. You should be able to view the videos there.
    BHv51HO.gif
    I really don't know what to say. That was incredible. I'm so sad that it's over, I cant believe it, I feel empty cuz I'd been waiting for a new episode for this up until now and now it is over. You did such a great job, congratulations for you.

But I still have some questions though like, first of all what happened to Dante after Liliana's death. He was trying to turn into a vampire, Did he finally turn into one and if so what happened to him and his family, I'm quite curious about that. Other than that what happened to Miss and her gang, were they also dead before just like the grand masters?

I just want to say one more thing, where is Camille and Caleb's first kiss??? I really wanted to see that. Also their wedding day and night. Ah please, please make a bonus episode or some sort for these topics, I really want to see how their romance grew. We even have an episode about CalebxInna why not CalebxCamille. I would really want to see that happen. :blush:
    I also saw that you showed my fanart in the beginning of your episode. Thank you for that, I'm so honored. I would also be happy if you submit it to your website.

It can't be over, I'm obsessed to this. Oh please make a season 2. In anyways, I really thank to you for bringing such a masterpiece to me. I respect you and your project :smile:
    (Will you ever share the rest of the characters on your gallery, I already have Camille and her family but also want the others :smile:)

@GamingTweety

Thank you! I am glad! :smiley: I will try answer your questions one by one.

Q:

"first of all what happened to Dante after Liliana's death. He was trying to turn into a vampire, Did he finally turn into one and if so what happened to him and his family, I'm quite curious about that."

A:
    I can't really say or tell you. Dante's story did bring some future ideas and references. As of right now I do believe he is undetermined or possibly had died of old age. Lilliana kept failing in trying to transform him. You will defiantly see more of The stone family in the near future.

Q: "what happened to Miss and her gang, were they also dead before just like the grand masters?"

A: Now to be honest, I was speculating on how I wanted to do this. Miss is one of my favorite characters in this series, (I really didn't like her in game/in the official trailer, but when I given her a personality on how I think she would act it rubbed on me). Miss and her original gang: Kat, Marcus & Demetirus have died in the fire, but unlike the grandmasters, they didn't know or come to realize that it was Lilliana that resurrected them all just to do her bidding.

I was thinking about putting a scene where Lilliana was releasing all the tormented vampire souls back into their resting grounds, (where camille was singing the lullaby). Miss and her gang was suppose to be part of one of those scenes making a remark about finally coming to terms of "acceptance" So yeah they were dead from the start, just not realizing they were actually still "dead" "dead". There will also be more back story about Miss and her gang's history and how it was form.

Q: "where is Camille and Caleb's first kiss??? I really wanted to see that. Also their wedding day and night. Ah please, please make a bonus episode or some sort for these topics"

A: It is funny, I was thinking back in December that I wanted to do some sort of april fools day joke where I would post a fake video and a click bait thumbnail and called it Camille and Caleb's wedding. If there was a high enough demand for it I would then the following month, (may) would make an actual episode of Caleb is trying to prepare for his big day with Camille, but things just turn out to be not what he had planned... and if the big moment can be saved or not.

I might get to it and actually present it sometime this month or next. Thanks for the interest! :)

Q: "I also saw that you showed my fanart in the beginning of your episode. Thank you for that, I'm so honored. I would also be happy if you submit it to your website".

No problem, I really enjoy it. I also have it as my profile pic on my youtube twitter account. :) Your fan art was suppose to be up there in the gallery when I first had made the gallery. I have sadly been having issues, left and right. Especially when it came to uploading your pictures. I will be sure to put it on there though. :) Your artwork is amazing and I would love to see more of your art! :)

Q: "Oh please make a season 2"

Alot of people have been asking me to make a season 2 for this series. I have feel like I have been playing or witnessing "season 2" in my game, as of right now. There are no current plans for a season 2, I am not sure if there will be a season 2... But if there was to be a season 2 or some sort of adaptation in the future, Camille, Caleb and possibly their children/anyone who was in Snow: Tales of the Ancient ones will not be presented in the story. It will be brought up by entirely new line of cast, the old cast will either come in as star guests or references. As of right now I would like to focus my attention on machinimas, bonus videos of this series and preparing to release my next series.

Q: (Will you ever share the rest of the characters on your gallery, I already have Camille and her family but also want the others :smile:)

A:

They are all planning to be released. I had put up Vlad, Lucine, Caleb and Toddler Lilliana. The next batch would be adult lilliana, Young Jocelyn, the link to the grand masters: Yaritza and Adam and Jenna.

Q: "Ah please, please make a bonus episode or some sort for these topics"

A: I am planning on doing just that. There will be machinmas focus around the series, possibly two machinmas one of them focusing on the actual "rough" draft of the series of how it would have first been if it wasn't for me actually putting thoughts into looking/researching all of the pre-made vampires history. I might make some small bonus episodes for Camille and Caleb's children, like mini episodes, and some episodes of just Camille and Caleb, like when discovering that Camille is pregnant and etc, this Idea might not even come to light though.

There will be a story version of this series, it is directed really at the characters that did not have a lot of screen time or was killed off, like more of Vlad's past history even going further to how is ancestors were. Where Liliana was after the whole vampire massacre and how did she find Camille, (Also a video version of that one), The story of Demetrius and why he acted like the way he acted in the series, Caleb and Lilith's mother and more.

The story is defiantly not over and we're just scratching the surface of it. Thank you again for your support! :)
    BHv51HO.gif
    edited May 2018
    Oh now I see, I really can't wait to get more of this but I'll wait for you. :smile: And yes how can I forget the Vatore mother, I am really curious about her as well as the father, other than that thank you for everything. I am really glad that you are sharing the cast on gallery cuz I use them so much in my game haha. I reallyy hope that you will give us info on the Caleb&Camille wedding and their relationship also. :wink: So, have a nice day :smiley: Ha, will definitely do more artwork on that, just wait for it.

(Out of topic but couldn't resist it, SEASONS is coming Woo)
    Post edited by GamingTweety on

• BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Hello SiMsStories,

I think it’s finally time for me to say thank you for all the effort you put in to the series. I really enjoyed every single video of Snow: Tale of the Ancient ones! The music was just awesome, and the scenes, and the camera work. Well I already mentioned that several times, so I don’t want to repeat every thing.
    Of course I watched the last episode immediately after you uploaded it (thank you for uploading it also for the blocked countries, cause somehow Switzerland was blocked) but could not find the words till now to say thank you. And still I am quite speechless (maybe my English is just too bad to find the right words. If I could write in German, I would be almost an declaration of love :D no just kidding.

Glad to hear that you are planning a story version of this series. I’m excited!
    I’m also excited for the new series you are working on. But I am soooo addicted to Vampires, so I just can’t believe that is actually over! :'(

Thank you very much for this beatiful machinima <3

greetings, a big fan :)
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Lisspeed98Lisspeed98 Posts: 72 Member
    edited July 2018
    Heyy!! I watched some of your videos and man, they're amazing. Sadly I was unable to watch most of them, due to them being blocked in my country for some reason. But I did get to enjoy the Lost Episode and the first one, as well as the trailer, which are all absolutely amazing. I can't imagine how much time you must have put into making these, they ended up being some of the most amazing Sims videos I've ever watched. The last couple of episodes are available for me as well, but I didn't watch those because I'm afraid I might not be able to understand the story to its full extend then.
    I am planning on trying some Proxy but on my phone it didn't work so I wonder if it will work on my laptop, or not.

Thank you for this amazing piece and keep up the amazing work, I'm excited to see what you'll bring in the future!
    Post edited by Lisspeed98 on
    "When the Ashes are two, a flame alighteth.
    Thou'rt Ash, and fire befits thee, of course..."
    Lisspeed98 wrote: »
    Heyy!! I watched some of your videos and man, they're amazing. Sadly I was unable to watch most of them, due to them being blocked in my country for some reason. But I did get to enjoy the Lost Episode and the first one, as well as the trailer, which are all absolutely amazing. I can't imagine how much time you must have put into making these, they ended up being some of the most amazing Sims videos I've ever watched. The last couple of episodes are available for me as well, but I didn't watch those because I'm afraid I might not be able to understand the story to its full extend then.
    I am planning on trying some Proxy but on my phone it didn't work so I wonder if it will work on my laptop, or not.

Thank you for this amazing piece and keep up the amazing work, I'm excited to see what you'll bring in the future!

Hi! I am glad you like them. I am working on trying to get these blocked videos unblockable. So far I only got two videos edited so they can be viewable to all, but due to youtube constant changes on their sites, it is hard to not mess up my original version of my videos for the edited versions for the blocked countries.
    BHv51HO.gif
    I couldn't open the videos without a proxy app few weeks ago but now all the episodes are unblocked for me, without proxy, and I don't know why. I thought you did sth. :open_mouth:

I couldn't open the videos without a proxy app few weeks ago but now all the episodes are unblocked for me, without proxy, and I don't know why. I thought you did sth. :open_mouth:

I had edited two videos. So that is most likely why you are able to view the video without a proxy. :) I will be reverting it back to its original format and have the one that you can see now on a different playlist where it's unblockable. But youtube is being slow with the process... I kind of had given up during the middle of this.

When I go back to spending nights with my family again I will make sure to get this done. I will be going back to the place where the internet is really terrible for three weeks. :/ So I won't really be able to get anything done regarding tales at least for those three weeks. Having DSL over there sucks :s
    BHv51HO.gif
    Hey @SiMsStories I can't seem to find the captions in your new serie Alive's first episode on Youtube. I think you forgot to add it. Just wanted to let you know as a friend :)

edited September 2018
    Hey @SiMsStories I can't seem to find the captions in your new serie Alive's first episode on Youtube. I think you forgot to add it. Just wanted to let you know as a friend :)

I already had covered it on my tweet. :) Youtube decided to play games with me and unpublished my written script for the captions for Alive... And that being said I have no choice but to re-write it back onto youtube. Though I may just cheat and wait until the VO version releases and auto trans-script and paste that one with a few adjustments to the non-voice over version.

That said one will be deleted and re-uploaded again so people who liked it and watch the whole thing realizes that there's a "fixed" version of it. Thank you again for notifying me ^^
    BHv51HO.gif