Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So very frustrated.

2...Next

Comments

• Mullewap78Mullewap78 Posts: 10 New Member
    Haha - og til de højt uddannet - Im out! At gå efter bolden i en debat er vist ikke noget i har lært. At jeg ikke kan lide SimSister lægger langt tilbage før det her og Erpe - du alene kunne være grunden til de lukker med dine vanvittige indlæg uden Sim4 relevans/du er dårlig reklame og fylder for meget - I har for travlt med at prøve at dikterer andre. og Når jeg forsvare imod vi fremstå dumme og uuudannet opføre I jer præcist sådan.

Jeg har ting at bygge - jeg formoder vi kan blive enig om en sidste ting:
    Lad os aldrigt mødes igen.
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    edited August 2018
    Thank you back EA_Mage to confirm our biggest concern about using the English forum. "The Forum Rule" tells us only to post in English, which is a problem to most of us (not so much to me as an English translator) but to most Danish users. And thank you for being willing to let us be "carried" over as members. But to be honest, I still feel, it isn't worth much, when you can't write properly in English to make sure, you are being understood.

To give an example, is the way I use to write in Danish very well received in the Danish forum, but here in the English one, if I write in the same way/tone many people think I am impolite, demanding or directly negative. And once more a thousand thanks for responding. We really appreciate that.

@Mullewap78 Your Danish is hard to understand and your point too. I am sorry that you are handicapped by being word blind. But from what I understand of your text, I don't agree with you at all. Right now the one who dictates other people is you! And I am sad that you are calling all Danish people uneducated and stupid. EA_Mage asked us to please write in English and you carry on in Danish. But I am never afraid to meet you again.
  • EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    OK folks, I'll be closing this thread.

Attacking each other is a no go on these forums as we should respect each other's views and standpoints.

Thank you for your feedback and comments.

-Mage
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top