Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Not So Happy Play Thread & Neutral , No Bashing just your thought's

1121314151618...Next

Comments

• SimChessackSimChessack Posts: 182 Member
    > @SimzSizzle said:
    > BlueBlack007 wrote: »
    > that expansion pack and all the others is now $51.99
    > Would like to know how the players who can't afford a new computer can afford that !
    > No world either and more space is needed. Can't afford it now myself.

Where are you seeing this? Seasons is 39.99 on Origin as far as I can see. Some of the other packs are actually on sale right now. 10% off on some, 50% off on a couple (City Living which I find very tempting as it was the next xpack I planned to get, so I can do the Moving On Up challenge Mystic posted a while back).
  • Mullewap78Mullewap78 Posts: 10 New Member
    Thank you for you kind answers - I took a long break off from all things Sims, and enjoyed and suffered an unusual warm danish summer. I got attac by garden doing angry garden work after writing here last and hurt my hand for days with splinters so mouse work became impossible even if I had wanted to. Starting up a little again - still to mad at Sims to work on my years long plans in 21 files but to long into 4 of the files to give up my projects.
    - But build mode is ruined - It is such a shame that the devolepers has lost pride in Sims 4 as a game. The keep telling us and mostly them self while they befrindinding and shulderclapping "gamkechangers" with young fans on twitter that they have an art style (I think it is called lazy) and what is animal cruclty is dog houses while sick dirty pets sleeps in the endless rain - it hurt every moment as a pet ower to see that dressing up animals is okey but any kind of shelters against nature is not? I delete every animal in every file - i dont let my familyes have the planed pets because they by programe ignore pet care and I have yet to try to get animals to breed - that function just never worked in any of my files. I started to checked every mod site I know of to see if any mod come along to remove those skating ricks - I WANT THEM GONE!
    What I dont want gone is this community - for all the years of Sims 4 time I been reading here - Seeing strangers helping strangers - reacting out and sharing all kind of things - all united because we in some way or form enjoy this stupid - once very free and creative game. It was this kindness that made me come back, trying to still find ways to stay here - to be part of this massive show of emotial rollercoaster we are all in. Ea has it massive hand hand in all of us.
    Thank you here for the support - it took me a while to get back, but your word really helped. FruUtter may not know how much she has done over the years, but had it not been for her and my husband I would have been quitting being any kind of gamer many times.
    Im happy to be back in some form - even with reduced building space and lack of any really game play. Im only 638 hours from passing 10000 hours in Sims - I take it as a game challenge to stay for a least that before calling it quits.
    Stay awesome - because you are. Thank you. I now go back to my shy space of creativeness - I have plans to do.
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited August 2018
    SimzSizzle wrote: »
    Well I just learned that the Season's is coming, But it is coming in a Expansion Pack but with no world , then why did it need to be in a Expansion Pack for 39.99 ? , I do not think that it will be worth paying that much for it if there is no World, so I just might wait and get it cheaper later on, This will be the First pack since Day 1 that I probably won't be buying right off, I did not see much of anything in it that I can use for My Gothic game play still, unless of course they plan on showing more Gothic type stuff, then I would be interested, Xmas stuff I am not to keen bout, but I guess it is needed by others, I am wondering if they will be showing more content in a Live Stream, I won't know If I even want to buy this until I see more content that I can use for My Gothic Game play, cause right now the little I did see is just not worth it to Me to spend bout 40 bucks on a Pack with no World in it, nope.

that expansion pack and all the others is now $51.99
    Would like to know how the players who can't afford a new computer can afford that !
    No world either and more space is needed. Can't afford it now myself.

Glad I got it when I did, when it first came out yup, I paid the 39.99.
  • DreamaDoveDreamaDove Posts: 393 Member
    > @SimzSizzle said:
    > BlueBlack007 wrote: »
    > that expansion pack and all the others is now $51.99
    > Would like to know how the players who can't afford a new computer can afford that !
    > No world either and more space is needed. Can't afford it now myself.

Where are you seeing this? Seasons is 39.99 on Origin as far as I can see. Some of the other packs are actually on sale right now. 10% off on some, 50% off on a couple (City Living which I find very tempting as it was the next xpack I planned to get, so I can do the Moving On Up challenge Mystic posted a while back).

They're foreign prices. They recently went up by 50% in Brazil.

• BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    If I recall correctly this was done because the prices in Brazil, Canada, South Korea etc were lower than the US price of $40 when converted to USD.
    So technically it's more fair for all players now but the value of $40 can be very different from country to country so it's actually more unfair now.
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    edited August 2018
    I hate that the pets are still SO needy. My sims can't even enjoy a proper meal without my dog constantly barking, whining for food when it's food dish is full. My sim stands up to interact with the dog, eventhough my sim did that 5 sim minutes ago. It's honestly getting annoying. Especially since this was supposedly fixed in a patch.