Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PRS Builds.

I decided to do a showcase, of my build. I've never done one before really (other than posting them to MTS for the CC ones) so I hope you like it? :) I am not one of those "HOLY CRAP IT'S AMAZING!" Builders. (yet) I usually try to build oh you could find me in the suburbs houses. Or Cabins. I do have quite a few builds with CC by me, but for this list I'll be doing only the NoCC builds. (with the Exception of my Spa, it only has recolored doors and 2 meshes.) (if you would like to see my CC its on MTS here

Houses

The first is:
PRS Construction Co 2 I know.. fabulous name right? :) #noCC
Album here
NbdpL7Oh.jpg

PRS Charleston Place #noCC
Album Here
phxmu0xh.jpg

PRS Spanish Home #noCC
Album Here
juZq16Gh.jpg

PRS Southwestern Villa
9DzOPzSh.jpg

PRS Micromini Underbudget (under 10k)
N6g41YKh.jpg

PRS Construction Co. 4
xAYhSENh.png

Community Lots

PRS Peony House Resort and Spa #CC
Album Here
Comes with the Square Windows, and the Dragon Fountain. (Doors are recolors not new Meshes) all CC is at the link above.
yhJLmw2h.jpg
uueTKAfh.jpg

Micro Mini's

PRS BnS Chal. 23
WS2tmm7h.jpg
EkwtdjR.jpg

Comments

• Options
    PersRealmsShadowPersRealmsShadow Posts: 360 Member
    edited July 2015
    The Sterling St. House Project will be a Neighborhood section in Willow Creek.

TbpbUtDl.jpg

PRS Sterling St. 1
    Album Here
    7fY8gC7h.jpg
    Post edited by PersRealmsShadow on
    EkwtdjR.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds. :) Each of the builds are very nice! Very nice exterior design of each of the homes and spa/resort lot! The layout and furnishing of the interior of the builds are very nice! It is nice that you have recreated the Peony house from Sims 3 World Adventures into a Sims 4 version and made it into a resort and spa! It looks very nice! Sims will enjoy visiting the venue and using the sauna, as well as enjoying doing yoga, meditating and having a massage . The red colour scheme of the build looks very nice!
    It is nice that you are creating a neighbourhood of homes in Newcrest. PRS Sterling St 1 is a very nice home! The roofing is very nice! It looks very nice how you placed the windows in the home . The combined textures of the exterior walls look nice. The lavender and plants look nice on the edges of the porch either sides of the front steps. Very nice layout of the interior of the home! The candles are nice touches in the bathroom, and it is nice that you have used the triangular bath tub there. The clock and candles are homely touches on the bedside tables in the master bedroom. Nice study desk nook in the kids room for them to sit at the desk table and use the computer.
    Each of the builds are very nice! :)
  • Options
    BUTTONSGINGERBUTTONSGINGER Posts: 5,702 Member
    What a lovely assortment of homes you've share with us. Thank you!
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    This is Sterling St. 2. It's based on a cake posted as a happy birthday on Ryan's thread :D go check out his builds they are amazing ^_^

PRS Sterling St. 2
    Album Here
    Large family Home, with a princess tower for that princess in the making, and a science mavens haven. Along with a lovely Master bedroom with a walk in closet. The second floor contains a small in home gym and library area, while the living, dining and cooking areas are downstairs. The back patio contains a hot tub and sitting area along with the BBQ needed for outdoor parties.

Skills included: Cooking/Tv/Computer/Chess/Painting/Yoga/Fitness/Bookshelves/Charisma/Wellness

lPvVStwl.jpg
    EkwtdjR.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Your simversion of the birthday cake that WrathofCath posted is very nice! :) You have reflected the cake house so very well! The exterior of it is very nice! The stone texture of the tower and the windows on it looks nice. The open shutter windows in the build look pretty, and the awnings are a nice touch over the front window.Very nice roof covered front porch! The flowers look pretty around the base of the trees. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! The coat, and shoes alcove is very nice! The sports equipment looks great there too! Very nice corner living room TV watching area. It looks nice how you have placed the bamboo items either sides of the sofa, and the patterned floor rug adds a nice look in the area. Very nice computer study desk nook under the stairs! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table there using the computer. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets, and the island work bench is nice. The display shelves item looks nice in the corner nook near the stairs. Sims will enjoy sitting at the bar stool counter eating a meal. The kitchen floor tiling looks nice. The dining room is very nice! The display cabinets look nice placed either sides of the windows alcove. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst dining there and the flowers on the table are pretty for them to look at. Very nice armchairs sitting area for sims to enjoy restfully looking at the aquarium fish. It is great that you have a gym area for sims to use the equipment to keep fit. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa in the library reading a book. The candles look pretty on the side table and on top of the bookcase. The bedrooms are nice. It is nice that you have a computer study desk corner in the kids bedroom. The walk in clothes and dressing closet in the master bedroom is very nice! The log pictures look great placed at the entry to the closet. Very nice outdoors wraparound patio! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in the sunshine and have fun playing chess whilst looking out at the outdoors views. Very nice outdoors kitchen and dining area for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and sit on the sofas eating their meals, enjoying dining outdoors in the air. They will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    Sterling St. 4

Have you ever seen a house on the sidelines while playing and just HAD to have it?
    I did. So I built it. (with alot of swapping out to check their house and coming back to the lot I was building on, along with ALOT of pictures XD) Then I realized.. this house is EVERYWHERE in Willow Creek XD. It just keeps being turned in other directions so it looks like a different house!
    snduHxKh.jpg

I give you PRS Sterling St. 4 (I was going to work on 3, but the house didn't fit on the 30x20 so it got moved to the only 40x30 in my neighborhood.)

It boast Kitchen with family dining, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a Study, a living room, formal dining room, mud room, conservatory, upstairs reading area, and top floor study. Skills: Chess, Painting, Violin, Piano, Guitar, TV, Computer, Bookshelves. There's room for you to do yoga and meditation but the items were not put in for it.

Album Here

6gFxilmh.jpg

I hope you like it ^_^. That's my last build for the day, I'm heading to bed. I'll see about getting 3 and 5 done tomorrow!

EkwtdjR.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    PRS Sterling 4 is a very nice home too :) The roofing and exterior design of the home is very nice! It is nice that you have made your own version of a home that is in the game. The balcony is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seating there looking out at the views. The gazebo is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ there and eating food at the table there, enjoying dining in the sunshine. The row of plants and the water fountain in the front area of the build add a nice look to the home. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! Your tour through pictures and descriptions of each room through the home is very nice. Very nice conservatory! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa there listening to the music from the piano being played. Nice window art nook for sims to enjoy the sunshine coming in onto them whilst painting on the easel. The wall tiling in the bathrooms are nice. Very nice layout of the kitchen and family dining room! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen counters and cabinets! The curved island bar stool counter is nice. The fruit bowl, condiments, tea set and bottles are nice kitchen touches in the room. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the dining table. The clothes and shoes in the back door area look homely.
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Finally got to your showcase thread! Thank you for the very good comments on my latest build! :) As a return, I'm going to post great comments on your builds! :smiley:

Each of them has very awesome architecture and beautiful furnishing! Can't choose which one is my favorite, but I may choose PRS Micromini Underbudget, so cozy and awesome under 10K budget! :) I also liked your micro modern house called PRS BnS Chal. 23, I love moderns and you finally managed it to keep under 30K! Good luck with BnS! :) And also, your Sterling St. 4 is very cool too! It is great that you recreated it from outside the neighborhood! It reflects very well! :)

I'll try to check out your gallery to see your wonderful builds! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    @Ryecris16 Thanks ^_^ I am not good at insides as some people, partially because I don't do alot of "clutter" in my own house LOL but I know people like it so I must learn it! I'm glad you like them!
    EkwtdjR.jpg
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Very nice work with all your homes, PRS! The cake house came out fabulous. ;) Your remake of the home in Newcrest is excellent! I will have to take a closer look, next time I'm in game. I didn't realize we were seeing the same house over and over, lol :D
  • Options
    @WrathofCath yea if you go to Willow Creek, and look sideways (like the mine and theirs pictures) pan your camera to the right, you'll see it twice more, from other sides of the house XD
    EkwtdjR.jpg
  • Options
    PRS Sterling St. Library
    I was doing a Build for the Under Renovation Challenge, and decided to use it as a Library in my Sterling St. Neighborhood

From the Front
    rWUz6RPl.jpg

As you come in you'll see the front desk
    1V6oDuZl.jpg

To your left are the stairs and the kids area
    n6owQL7l.jpg

Upstairs are the adult sections (no not that kind get your mind out of the gutter!)
    GiSgrIhl.jpg

As well as the skilling area
    yNdRaC3l.jpg

And the back reading areas
    toesW6Sl.jpg

Anyway I hope you enjoy the Library. This was a fun renovation.
    EkwtdjR.jpg
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Lovely showcase! I especially like charleston house, the A frame house and the Spanish sytle house! Good job! :)
  • Options
    @yanti68 Thank you for your kind words :)
    EkwtdjR.jpg
  • Options
    PRS Sterling Library is very nice! :) The brick texture of the front area of the build looks nice. The rocks are a nice touch around the base of the trees and the library signage looks nice to greet the sims coming to the venue. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the build! It looks very nice how you have placed the counters to create the front desk reception! Very nice study desk corner nook for sims to enjoy sitting there at the tables using the computers. The marble flooring in the rooms looks very nice. It is nice that you have a kids area in the library. Kids and their parents will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa reading books together. The dinosaur themed floor rugs and animal wall pictures are cute for the kids to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there! They will have fun doing artwork on the art tables, enjoying sunshine coming in through the windows. Nice upper sofa seating area for sims to enjoy sitting reading a book from the bookshelves, and at the same time look out at the views through the windows. It is nice that you have an area in the library where sims can have fun playing chess and at the same build up their logic skill. It looks nice how you have placed the bookcases back to back in the middle of the room. The book decor are nice touches on the tables. Nice outdoors seat bench sitting area for sims to enjoy reading outdoors in the sunshine.
    The library is a very nice venue to visit :)
  • Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
  • Options
    @EuphorialQueen Aww ty hon :)
    EkwtdjR.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    So I did the BnS 24 challenge of a farm home, and didn't remember til I entered it that I could use CC >.> so I redecorated (and raised my budget XD) this is the result, hope you guys like it.

(if you want the non-CC version it's found Here

CC is all by Me, you can get the HEA Kitchen set here and the Country Bedroom stuff Here

Oh the Alaska paintings are from this Set

The build is on the Gallery under "PRS Farm Home" enable CC to see it on your list :)
    Album is here

Curb Appeal
    L0j9iKrl.jpg

Master Bedroom
    Rox5Q1Il.jpg

Kitchen
    K1gHq7Gl.jpg

anyway hope you guys likes it
    EkwtdjR.jpg
  • Options
    Your Farm Home is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The roofing and the red colour of the exterior looks very nice! Very nice wraparound porch! The windows look nice how you have placed them in the build. The flowers look pretty along the edges of the home. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The master bedroom is very nice! The clothes shelves are nice home touches, and the scenic pictures on the side walls are nice for sims to see when laying in bed. The candles and books look nice on the table at the foot of the bed. Very nice furnishing and layout of the kitchen! The flower box looks pretty on the wall! The knives, basket of eggs, jars, utensils and hanging pans are nice kitchen touches in the room. The sunflowers picture on the foyer wall is sunny for Sims to see when entering the home. The coat stand is a homely touch. Very nice backyard garden! It looks nice how you have planted the harvestable garden plants. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting the plants. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Very nice potting shed! The red colour of the exterior looks nice. The children's bedroom is very nice! It looks nice how you have a variety of coloured beds in the room. The floor rugs add nice looks to the room. The kids will like looking at the fish in the aquarium whilst in their bedroom. It looks great how you have used cc items from sims 3 that have been converted into sims 4 form in the build.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Haven't posted a new build in awhile, so thought I would this one, my friend Bebop picked out the house she wanted me to build off uhh some house website >.> LOL anyway.. here. the curbside shot is bad :( but my computer keeps crashing so we'll take what we can get! Thank the good Lord I was saving as I finished each room or I'da lost it 2 or 3 times. This is a VERY IMAGE HEAVY POST

Welcome to the Bebop Ranch Home

ZAGf4QN.jpg

The entry way as you come in, with a privacy wall to keep all the world from seeing inside
    s3WzZOv.jpg

The kitchen is both spacious and welcoming, and the dining room is ready for any dinner party
    K2tGUdo.jpg
    P4GZFxK.jpg

and the elegant great room is calm for those quiet nights by the fire, but sturdy enough for that rowdy ball game on TV. A quiet den is just off the dining room, with a lovely view to stare at as you play on the computer.
    prJovSa.jpg
    sNYjoov.jpg

There's a fully stocked pantry and a guest bathroom.
    k9jVAHV.jpg
    EJlmkgq.jpg

Just past the guest bathroom is the master bedroom with walk-in closet and the master bathroom with the lovely whirlpool tub for those days to destress
    HnTasbI.jpg
    WTR0VIj.jpg

The hallway has a writing desk and chess for those quiet days, With a flowery bedroom and a pink and white bathroom
    AV8oRMm.jpg
    YNooMjL.jpg
    5uEfVWO.jpg

as well as that spooky blue bedroom (yes there is a poster on the bathroom door. Your sim will ignore it XD only way to get one on there) complete with stark bathroom of awesome! Shower shave and get out! (yes the toilet works it has been play-tested)
    ABkvGIN.jpg
    EahgOxn.jpg

At the end of the hallways is the art and music room, complete with piano/guitar/violin and easel
    tjKXqPa.jpg

The back deck with an outdoor fireplace and places to just sit, as well as meditation, yoga and garden activities and the side porch, a place to just sit and enjoy the views.
    atfcVxe.jpg
    ztfN7TG.jpg
    EkwtdjR.jpg
  • Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    edited December 2015
    Awesome builds @PersRealmsShadow. Charleston Place reminds me a little of Tara (from Gone with the Wind).
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    Bebop Ranch Home is a very nice home! :) Each of the rooms and areas in the home are very nice! It was very nice going on a tour of the home through your pictures of the home and reading the accompanying descriptions. The flowers in the front garden areas and beside the back porch looks very pretty! Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! The design of the kitchen is very nice! Very nice island sink and bar stool counter. The hanging pans, dish rack, fruit bowl, wall cutlery and fruit wall picture are nice home touches there. The cabinets look nice how they are placed on the wall. The dining area is very nice. The fireplace will keep sims warm whilst they are sitting at the table enjoying eating a meal. The items on the dining table and fireplace ledge are nice touches there. The yellow flowers are sunny for sims to see whilst dining. It looks very nice how the tv and fireplace wall separates off the living and dining areas. The double fireplace gives a very nice look to the area ! The bedrooms are very nice! Very nice colour schemes of the bedrooms and the floral and spooky spider web wall patterns in two of the bedrooms look very nice! The wall tiling in the master bathroom looks very nice. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the triangular tub in the bathroom . Very nice back deck! The spandrels look very nice how they are used there. I won't post about all the rooms and areas of the home but each of them are very nice! It is a very nice and detailed home! :)
  • Options
    @Rosemow :D thank you honey I love reading your comments @kamb1403 yea I was thinking of it when I built it for sure LOL it has that flavor
    EkwtdjR.jpg
  • Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    I would love for EA/Maxis to include staircases similar to the winding, sweeping staircases in Gone with the Wind - I think it was in Ashley's family home (Twelve Oaks)
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    Have done a new build it's been awhile. Casa De Nikiski it's up in the Gallery :)
    EkwtdjR.jpg