Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't download gifts

I got a message saying someone sent me a gift but when i click on the item they sent me it shows i have to pay for it, it doesn't show that i own it. What can I do?

Comments

• puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    @alex_alex09 Try accessing the item through your gift message. There should be a link to the product itself within the message.

Sometimes gifts don't go through properly. You might want to check with the person who gifted you to find out whether their account was charged for the item.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,278 Member
    I've this happened to me when friends try to gift me things. I believe it happens when they try to gift you something straight from your wishlist page. What seems to work is if the gifter goes directly to the product page and hit "Gift this item" which then takes you to the page where you can then type in the person who you want to to send it to. This is how one of my friends had to do it when she was gifting me something from my WL... :)

So whoever it was that gifted you something, you might want to tell them to try the method I just described in this post... :)

Hope this helps... :)