Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Update coming Today with a Livestream

Comments

• alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Maybe infinite floors? Reminds me of a skyscraper!
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    Well SimguruGrant said this on twitter
    “See you tomorrow on Twitch. Again, we're excited, but don't overhype it. It's cool, but not batty.”
    Guess my expectations are back down to 0, and now only hoping they fix the bugs

Pff.. I don't even want to hear about this update now, I'm sure it's just meh. Why are they saying they're excited if we shouldn't overhype? They're so incomprehensible..

They’ve made it clear that this update is an important one, regardless of the hype that’s associated with it, and in this case they are trying to keep our expectations rather reasonable/low. Just because this feature update isn’t something that the community has been waiting for, doesn’t mean it’s not significant by any means. Again, by the looks of it, this will be an important update.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    It's totally going to include cheat codes. That's good. I need my cheat codes. :)
    #Team Occult
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    @LiELF

No, they will totally remove them :p

Noooooooo! :D
    #Team Occult
  • LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    From the looks of that tweet it seems like its going to be cheat codes. I dont really feel like that would justify a livestream.. its not something I was hoping for but oh well. I'm starting to think that livestreams might be a replacement for teasers.. but without teasing new packs... :(
  • AilurophiletteAilurophilette Posts: 49 Member
    OMG! So excited! Don't want to hype it up but I really want CAW to happen and maybe some new traits! And I just checked but that's 4 am for me... nevertheless, i'll be there!

Afraid they've already ruled out CAW...

NO! They better bring out some new traits then!
    Origin ID: Ailurophilette | The Honeycomb Legacy |
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Maybe we are finally getting the cheat to change sims' needs by clicking on the need bar with the mouse, like they always do on livestreams and players always ask for that cheat. Also, I remember a guru said they wanted to make cheats more intuitive, so maybe they will become shift-click interactions rather than actual codes that you need to remember and type everytime.
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    I'm thinking BIG such as whether this update means some Sims Mobile features are directly implant into the PC version.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • HaskorentaroHaskorentaro Posts: 250 Member
    Welp I'm going to disable updates since this will 100% mess up MCCenter which is what this update is bringing.
    tumblr_n5aovvMXfM1rwvdy0o1_500.gif
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited July 2018
    I don't have cc or mods but for the first time I will be copying my Sims 4 files to a new folder just in case. I've just got a good game save going that I don't want messed up.

They must think we are going to like what they've done though. I'm going to spend some time tomorrow trying to copy their little man! Did it I think.
    ┳┻| _
    ┻┳| •.•) CTRL+SHIFT C
    ┳┻|⊂ノ
  • LuckySimmer10LuckySimmer10 Posts: 116 Member
    > @catloverplayer said:
    > I want sims to face each other while dancing.

Slow dancing would be a step up. I want my sim couples to be able to slow dance together at weddings and similar events, instead of just wave their arms around and wiggle their body, lol.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited July 2018
    TheSims tweeted this today. I bet this is what tomorrow's livestream is about.

Umm...I have no clue what this means. Maybe ghost or invisibility cheats?

How disappointing, if so.

Livestreams should be for things that are worth streaming.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • TaquandaTaquanda Posts: 212 Member
    TheSims tweeted this today. I bet this is what tomorrow's livestream is about.

Umm...I have no clue what this means. Maybe ghost or invisibility cheats?

How disappointing, if so.

Livestreams should be for things that are worth streaming.

How about infinite floors? It's definitely about cheats now.
    Sorry for any grammar or other mistakes. English is not my native language. :)
  • Rococo1256Rococo1256 Posts: 233 Member
    Or maybe we will be able to combine lot types, such as how @Simmerville suggested. That would definitely qualify as something they would have worked on for a long time, and it might be accomplished with cheats. And it's something that they would want to show in a livestream.
    I am GreenRocket on the Gallery.
  • AspenSimsAspenSims Posts: 603 Member
    That cheat code tweet is throwing me off now. Maybe that thing is supposed to be a baby lol
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Rococo1256 wrote: »
    Or maybe we will be able to combine lot types, such as how @Simmerville suggested. That would definitely qualify as something they would have worked on for a long time, and it might be accomplished with cheats. And it's something that they would want to show in a livestream.

I would be happy with that. I'd finally be able to make a functional shopping center with a restaurant on the same lot.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    So judging by that tweet, it seems like sethighestallowedlevel could be on its way back?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    It might be new cheats but I still think their going to be talking about a revamped gallery. It's possible to get both.
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Holiday wrote: »
    So judging by that tweet, it seems like sethighestallowedlevel could be on its way back?

I haven't thought about that, but now that you said I really hope it is! I would love to have that cheat in The Sims 4!
  • MsKatieRoseMsKatieRose Posts: 672 Member
    edited July 2018
    I hope they finally fixed the street gallery in City Living. Or If it is a new world, that would be cool. Btw, a Sim would never gain any profits if they have to actually pay whole price for restocking shelves in their store as someone suggested here. Also, if they change that, then perhaps they should create a Sims ability to earn a profit from renovating a house or even a base game house. That would make it more interesting for those of us who enjoy building or designing in the game!
    Always be your unapologetically and authentic self
  • MsKatieRoseMsKatieRose Posts: 672 Member
    Cars will probably come in the form of an expansion pack where there will be more roads to "drive" on and perhaps even a bus or train.
    Always be your unapologetically and authentic self
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Maybe they’re finally going to allow more than 8 sims in a household
  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    I'm thinking its for sure about the gallery and/or CAS. Otherwise when she mentioned CAW, CAS would've probably came to mind and she would've wrote that too, but she didn't.
  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    If it is just cheat codes, that's the lamest update ever. ugh.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top