Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    edited July 2018
    Winterfest with one of my favorite couples. Decorating the tree with the family. Their first child was an alien abduction and they recently adopted another one.
    H6dgaMS.jpg

Well that didn't go so well...
    AfBy4XA.jpg

Luckily the Heckings are here to help decorate the second tree and celebrate Winterfest with their best friends
    3kK17rR.jpg

but not everyone enjoys the singing! :D
    JEoOLLq.jpg

I hope you guys don't mind a little fur in your pie :#
    RS8lAYX.jpg

For some reason Brent Hecking decided not to join the grand meal and instead do push ups and later eat alone outside... awkward
    46S1uiV.jpg
    JoWlhC9.jpg

I hope you brought present for the dogs Brant!
    XN3fTI3.jpg

Father Winter knows who's a good boy... boys. :D
    nlE6WcL.jpg

Contain your excitement cat!
    KnWs3tg.jpg

Things got awkward when the Heckings refused to leave and were sleeping on the couches around the house the next morning.
    keokAb2.jpg
    Post edited by PapayaPancake on
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »

@AlwaysAsking I would do the controversial thing and keep both guys, because as you say, with the Player trait, they aren't going to mind ;)

I guess I have been considering it
    It's 3 incomes instead of two

Three parents to help with toddlers etc

I'm wondering, if Andrew is the kid's father, will he still hate it? He hates children.

I suppose if he does hate his own kids that would be reason enough for me to get rid of him, lol! Decision made for me at that point.
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    Holiday wrote: »
    Hi All!

First post in here, so will just be a short one introducing my current family (first family on my new laptop!).

My usual play style is starting in CAS and quickly creating a basic single female using the preset faces and body types, I tend to use the styled outfits too since I hate spending too much time in CAS. So, this time I decided to start with a single male instead and for quickness, just download one from the Gallery... therefore I downloaded Sebastian Santos from MaxisCreator_01.

I like Sebastian, he's a cool guy. I think I remember not loving his outfit, but I'm not sure. Anyway, your family is beautiful, and I'll bet you are really loving that new computer feel! Lol
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    @PapayaPancake I love your photos! The animations of toddlers on furniture is still so cute to me. I have a two year old, so seeing her little self sitting on big furniture makes me “awww” pretty hard lol.
  • RedSunBluesRedSunBlues Posts: 143 Member
    I saw a sim streaking in selvadorada during my chaos appreciation day (fighting, fire, streaking, mischief, air grievances) without the pixelation! I've never seen that, I have no mods or cc, it was super weird. Nobody else that was streaking had that problem either. Has anyone else had this happen?
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited July 2018
    @PapayaPancake ah what a cute celebration, the saint bernard and the cat are super cute just like the tots.

I took too many pictures, first we had a birthday then one day of Summerfest I have it for a couple days.
    43599343982_dde0b11e20_b.jpg
    Kyla doesn't look too happy about another one of her babies aging up, and there is another birthday next week, and of course the week after that I believe.
    42742895375_18e0618d2b_b.jpg
    Left two of the tots outside to play before getting the birthday girl they are celebrating at one of my slightly older builds.
    43599360522_4db774a6cf_b.jpg
    43599344662_968d130656_b.jpg
    Everyone else ate by the pool they were good inside.
    43599345092_659e4ea7da_b.jpg
    I just like this one.
    28758539277_9f69883f22_b.jpg
    The smallest amount of tots they've had to focus on in a while.
    43599345802_d5b9549fda_b.jpg
    My babies...Julianna needs a make over she got one later.
    29776365128_08b4c2d41c_b.jpg
    42742897855_fc1323aae0_b.jpg
    Kyla and Jack were still enjoying themselves, he was outside in the pool while she monitored the little ones a little more closely.
    29776365408_844dcc9fbb_b.jpg
    Ah.
    42742898585_ef0901b838_b.jpg
    Nancy was one of our guests, maybe she's mad that she came late and there was no cake for her.
    29776365888_68ee86ffd5_b.jpg
    <3
    42742899305_f41e322765_b.jpg
    I don't know what happened but I saw this and that their relationship took a tiny hit he's still working out issues so I think he got mad at her for talking to someone else...or something he would have had to do something. Just didn't see it.
    29776366258_e97d542e7d_b.jpg
    Now Julianna is as she should be.
    42742899865_9cf97b892e_b.jpg
    Some Summerfest, it was super cloudy but warm.
    42742900265_08e8c547ce_b.jpg
    Never seen kids get this for tots before, it's adorable they do all get along pretty well.
    42742900705_7cee490c0e_b.jpg
    That face though lol.
    29776367108_20b677f06e_b.jpg
    Mama needs a break.
    29776367348_cccf556ef4_b.jpg
    29776367508_3684987d41_b.jpg
    Okay so they didn't win the lottery this guy did and he one the big jack pot, this was the second lottery I've had in this save the first was in Winter I think. Anyhoo worked it into my story as Jack is insane and can sometimes wander off he's been picked up a few times and dropped in care to get himself together. There he met Nobuya, he doesn't have much time yet but after winning he wanted to do something with it so he asked Jack to approve him coming out then once he passed he and his family would get every cent because he has no family. He just wanted his time free.
    Moving on took them to the park hoping to get some more clear weather, and one of my teens, Kasey Pancakes forced my kids to reset....she literally took the swings from them...who does that lol.
    42742901705_5bd27384e6_b.jpg
    Elijah is curious about Jack's friend though the man is a lot more mild-mannered than you might believe him to be he's a bit hot headed doesn't control himself well but he's calm now.
    29776367938_1b2d3319e8_b.jpg
    "Are you sure you'll be okay our kids can get very...excitable."

"I'm fine Kyla really."

"She worries you see."

"Oh hush Jack."
    29776368228_9224be99b8_b.jpg
    'Oh heavens, I say!'

lol.
    42742902595_33b180fcd7_b.jpg
    Kira played in the ball pit for a while then she wanted to talk to the big kids, she's just like that, little diva.
    29776368538_faa82881d8_b.jpg
    Yeah...Julianna just sat down then they reset out of the way and Kasey enjoys herself for awhile...jerk, nobody resets my kids but me....lol. Funny though.
    29776368698_7ebe6c9a89_b.jpg
    Up to no good.
    29776368938_3d62e45a87_b.jpg
    They still had a good time.
    42742904175_a3af527830_b.jpg
    something along the lines of.

'Bow down, your vampire queen has arrived.'

'Hush fool.'

...hehe.
    42742904675_50be614777_b.jpg
    The mess he has to deal with, lol.
    42742905105_fe332b5c2e_b.jpg
    They ended the day with a water balloon fight.
    42742905565_05997ff4ac_b.jpg
    That smile says she's still up to no good.

Now after this I rotated and had Sofia get a roommate, Raj Rasoya they ended up making a cute couple imagine that, also I saw Lily kissing Victor it's just funny because she's usually so uptight about pda ha.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    My starter sim Emmi had a baby pretty early on, but the relationship did not work out. So the girl Leah (a child now) spends every other week with mum and dad. I play with season setting at 2 weeks, but aging long. I do mainly play with Emmi's household, which includes her finacee and cat (and daughter), but I sometimes play other household in the world as well.

When I played last time I played with Leah staying with her dad. Much to her surprise her father has a new girlfriend and that girlfriend had moved into his apartment. And she hates children.

YCzZ9mp.png
    It's winter and the snow came to San Myshino. She made a snow pal with her dad.

cbjqSaM.png
    Met dad's new girlfriend

KAGbZ16.png
    TV-premiere holiday with popcorn

eVhcbty.png
    Better picture of the gf

I then switched household for the last day (saturday) before Leah goes back to her mom. And played with Emmi and her fiancee. They had a whole dateday. First they went to the spa.

6Z5VDk9.png
    n5kFqWZ.png
    First time doing yoga

IrrA4mP.png
    things got steamy

After the spa they went iceskating for the first time.
    mjIxq4o.png

They ended the day with getting hot cocoa before going home.
    DUvpa63.png

Leah is happy being back at her mom's house again.
    3bh6NJp.png
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    While Harley works on his body Saanvi works on her mind with her mother.
    iy7jUDS.png
    Akshara: "I'll allow this only because you're too cute."
    WZwFwSw.png
    Akshara finds a rotting pile of leaves so she decides to burn it down!!!
    ZZnnM3P.png
    Play with fire you get burned.
    JKdbzoV.png
    Meanwhile, some people actually WANT to get burnt! Time to play in the burning leaf pile!!!!!!
    eDY5x5W.png
    And here's Mom and Dad both finding ways to spend time with little Saanvi.
    74x4Qh2.png
    ALB1bn2.png
    And of course as is tradition Akshara had an argument with herself as she cooked dinner.
    UwjmVnJ.png
    And then Harley learned a valuable lesson: Don't jog shirtless during Winter.
    zSf0DIr.png
    Father daughter arts and crafts time.
    yl6lqdI.png
    Meanwhile, it's so cold the Graves are dressing warm even when they're indoors.
    qoFNB3r.png
    And Saanvi wants one of Harley's guitars.
    bO1y4jx.png
    So then Harley invited his paren-OH MY GOD NO JUSTICE IS OLD!
    7yR5duc.png
    Also, OH MY GOD CRYSTALLIZED RAIN PARTICLES FALLING FROM THE SKY!
    Meanwhile you can hear Kane shouting in terror from across the city.
    LcMh6Zu.png
    Oh well, Snowman time.
    mZFXYo1.png
    Hey might as well get one of these weird trees to put in the living room.
    5vC0IrR.png
    That night Akshara came home late and missed snowman time with Saanvi. So.....late night snowman time!!!
    Mzt7w3A.png
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Nothing. Not for a whole week :(
    The reason is that it's too 🐸🐸🐸🐸 hot here. I am genuinely afraid of my computer's health (it's an old gaming laptop and if I play games on it when it's this hot the surface is actually almost burning me. I can't imagine how hot the actual graphic card gets).
    Hopefully it gets cooler soon...
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • KristinaKristina Posts: 582 Member
    It was weddings galore in my game today as all of the seventh/F gen boys tied the knot! :heart:
    Friedrich was last. That's why he looks grumpy. Or it might because his Auntie Elsa died. :disappointed:

iTcCWjZ.png

After discovering that his one night stand had resulted into a lifelong gift, playboy Florian decided to make things official with Ellen.

z02L65K.png

Unfortunately she went into labour with little Freddie during the ceremony! No I did not name him - the game randomly generated the name Freddie! I like to think he was named after his Uncle Friedrich! :grin:

iJVsf1c.jpg

Caleb and Ema decided to commemorate the day in the very same observatory where Flo and Rich were conceived. ;)

FRorrqB.png

Next to be wed was the youngest son, Franz, who eloped with his high school sweetheart Ashley atop a lighthouse in Brindleton Bay. Rumour has it they're also expecting a little bundle of joy.

tqxeClk.png

Finally, Friedrich decided to make his own proposal special. Inviting girlfriend Lee over for a barbecue with his parents and half-sister Fia before popping the question.

YiKQDGd.jpg

hwpmSVC.jpg

1FHGUf7.png

They wed immediately, which was not the plan but I misinterpreted "Plan Wedding Event" as planning an event for the calendar - not immediately! Oops! :lol:

7d8XA9O.png

LAo20QR.png

qtvoWMN.png
  • Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    edited July 2018
    The first thing I did today was renovating Myshuno Meadows to some sort of festival grounds, as my sims are going to celebrate the Summerfest soon, a holiday I created :)

27.07.18_19-10-40.png
    27.07.18_19-10-45.png
    27.07.18_19-10-55.png
    (this most likely will only be deco, but maybe I can place a stereo there and it will sound like someone's performing :D )
    27.07.18_19-11-00.png
    27.07.18_19-11-05.png

I needed some mods for it to work, I had to get Zerbu's venue mod to change the lot type to bar and a mod to hire staff for the food stalls for free, but it's worth it!

---
    But other things happened too. Cletus, the patriarch of the Johnsons, has the aspiration to be Public Enemy, and the last milestone requires him to see another sim dying. Well, he was enemies with a vampire who he invited to the Oasis Springs park. I tried everything to keep this vampire outside so he can burn to death, but what happened next? He walked up to Cletus and drank from him :open_mouth:
    27.07.18_17-51-31.png
    27.07.18_17-52-43.png
    Yikes, he still burned to death though. Unfortunately, Cletus was unconscious in this moment because the vampire drank from him before, so he missed the Grim Reaper :( It's almost like his vampire enemy didn't want him to complete his aspiration :D

Cletus had to look for a new victim. He invited over a girl he probably met once before, as he was pretty neutral with her. Well, that didn't last long. I locked her into the garden shed and now I wait till she starves

27.07.18_18-44-20.png

*sigh* There's nothing that can prevent me from completing aspirations, nothing :D Btw, the girl doesn't have any relatives or friends, so it's not really a great loss xD
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
    43647245722_5636553a27_b.jpg
    43647246342_55127da99f_b.jpg
    While Raji got in shape I noticed Kyla came by a lot to work on her shape herself I just like both pictures she's been there multiple days, she's never really gotten heavy but she had a little more curve now it's going away guess she wanted to slim down for her husband.
    43647246712_ace28d309f_b.jpg
    Almost forgot her birthday so the only thing special was a different cake, Kira is adorable though.
    43647247292_347902a603_b.jpg
    Next in game Thursday the house won't have anymore toddlers, not sure how I feel about that.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @RedDestiny92 Kira is so cute. :heart:

Added a swimming pool onto my Sims house. I'm finding landscaping in Forgotten Hollow to be really challenging - everything just feels too bright!

GZOuAUo.jpg

Hf15DM0.jpg

There was a week of non-stop negative moodlets as Caleb, Ema, and family dog Mimi passed away. Friedrich and Lee celebrated the end of the mourning period with a bonfire with cousins, siblings, and their spouses.

xgpvReM.jpg

KblKzXn.png

Friedrich showing off.

tbMYvHB.png

The end of the evening culminated in an unexpected way...

fGH4zGB.png

Lee: "Do you think anyone heard us?"
    Friedich: "No, the coast is clear..."
    Jameson: "Hi guys!"

1xre9uR.png

Friedrich's half-sister, Fia, aged up to a teen. Also there on the table is the family's new cat, Dora.

MVK9ADw.png

The newest addition to the family and the firstborn of the eighth generation: Gerlinde Pohl. :grin:

Y3pxkjo.png
    @Kristina she really is though I think for a moment I was sim bitter she had to age up ha, oh I can't wait to see what Gerlinde looks like growing up such a nice family. I think the pool area looks nice, I don't know it's fitting something bright growing from the 'dead' ground, like the vampires themselves I guess.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • JacewinduJacewindu Posts: 29 Member
    edited July 2018
    The Cannoli Capper.

Elisha's Dad invited him out to lunch. He was hungry so I sent him. His dad got a cannoli and didn't get anything for him. :worried: Elisha's hunger was in the red at this point and I didn't realize until then that children can't order food from the barista. Desperate times called for desperate measures. I had Elisha chat with his dad while he was holding the cannoli. Then he went to set down and before a sim sits down while holding a plate they always put it on the table first. So as soon as the plate hit the table I had Elisha swipe it. And it worked! Elisha got the cannoli and started to chow down while his dad watched (with what can only be pride). It was the funniest thing I have ever had a kid do.

9OqHxdb.png
    Ya Snooze ya lose dad!
    dyS618G.png
    zlG4Lpu.png
    Victory is cream filled and delicious.
    a2ysfyP.png
    "That's ok I wasn't hungry anyway..."

Then they went out and had a snowball fight. Because Seasons.
    Lo9XTot.png
    My Mods on Nexus Mods
    My tumblr
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    In my genetacy, Adam just died and everyone is sad - annoyingly so. Eve is completely devastated. What stinks is that Aeric and his wife Zoe need to have two more kiddos, but they're both too sad to TFB. Not sure what I'm going to do with this family right now, guess just keep pushing through until the mood lifts. Probably just in time for Eve to go next lol.
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    My Don Lothario was able to collect honey of excellent quality and has fully befriended his bees.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

edited July 2018
    Gerard: "Why're you doing this to me, Lee!?"
    Lee: "Because you and Kathryn didn't get us a wedding present."

FhZwFA9.png

6x2hOX5.png

Removing his heart might have been a step too far though...

32c2HYT.png

Outside of Lee tormenting Friedrich's cousin Gerard daily (why are the same Sims in the hospital every single day??), Friedrich is now a Developmental Captain in the Tech Guru career, Fia has taken up gardening, and Gerlinde became a tot.

w3KRYBj.png

4ObV0Wu.png
  • Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    edited July 2018
    (I put everything in spoilers as I feel there are much more pictures today than usually)

As the Johnsons are a pretty broken family and everyone is hating each other, it was time for me to send them on a camping trip to Granite Falls for them to come closer again!
    However, Synthia didn't seem too fond of it
    29.07.18_00-57-43.png
    "Pff, nature! Where's my violin and where's my computer???

However, the same day, a thunderstorm occured and they had to go to the hotel not far away (renovated national park)

30.07.18_00-52-30.png

They spent their first night there, and went to a restaurant the next day:

28.07.18_20-14-33.png
    It was much more comfortable than the time I played this vacation in an other save, in which I changed the waiter's uniforms to bear costumes. Everyone was so tense! But hey, atleast the family was nice to each other this time! (mostly)

As the weather was good, they were able to return to the campsite. Cecilia left her diary on the table and Synthia got a few laughs from it, but was unfortunately caught:

29.07.18_01-09-01.png

She was proud nonetheless:

29.07.18_01-09-10.png

When the rest was sleeping, Synthia was going to the toilet and when she came back, yet another thunderstorm started:

29.07.18_02-05-53.png

They went back to the small hotel, and were arguing with each other if they shouldn't just go home:

29.07.18_02-17-19.png

Especially Cecilia was pretty annoyed, as I imagine her mother had the idea for all of this. In the end, they canceled the vacation after 3 of 5 planned days.

At home, Cecilia was so glad to see her boyfriend Danny again:

29.07.18_03-03-25.png
    ---
    I also finally placed another family in my save!
    Meet the Pierzynskis, consisting of unflirty business woman Shannon:

29.07.18_23-12-03.png

her daughter Lauren:

29.07.18_23-15-08.png

and Lauren's cat Nelly:

29.07.18_21-14-42.png
    Post edited by Huiiie_07 on
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Update on Madison and Johnny. I really love this couple, they are so cute together.

After being with Johnny for a few weeks Madison decided it was time to take the next step. She took him to the beach in Brindleton Bay and proposed.
    mERhDRw.png

To celebrate the went up the the lighthouse and well....
    KMdB5Rn.png

A few days later they got married at a beautiful spot by the water. Fitting since Madison is an outdoor enthusiast.
    JaITGBN.png

After marriage Johnny brought in some money from selling his house (a nice surprise for me, I did not know this happened). I made some updates to the premade lot they were sharing. When we get the money I will move them into their own lot.
    VAuRvZ2.png

Z9tbpqI.png

tgh0mze.png

With all of this new space they made the decision to adopt Minnie the Irish Settler. Since I personally have only owned cats and dogs for two weeks this is actually my first dog. I am taking my time exploring.
    0ngYE4m.png

Here is Mini watching Johnny badly play the guitar.
    N9BBq0k.png

I will continue to update soon. I just bought another bundle (yes I have a problem, but it is the last purchase for a while) with seasons, outdoor retreat, and cool kitchen stuff. They will be going on their honeymoon in the next part. I am so excited to keep up with their story. I really love them. I cannot wait for them to have kids.

I love seeing everyone else's stories on here. It is my daily routine to read through the new updates :wink:
  • brenna29brenna29 Posts: 73 Member
    I'm currently playing the mood legacy challenge and my first generation sim got pregnant!
  • RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    In my game I had my first snow! It's so pretty. I love Seasons. <3
    TS4_x64%202018-07-29%2021-42-14-88_zpsozmxe152.jpg
  • RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    edited July 2018
    The neighbor lady was walking her dog nearby when my scientist Sim was trying to make his first ever snow man.

TS4_x64%202018-07-29%2021-35-48-21_zpswui7sezp.jpg

It turned out to the be weirdest snowman I've never seen. Lol.

TS4_x64%202018-07-29%2021-36-45-97_zpstvrchoa8.jpg

They had fun building it together though, haha.

TS4_x64%202018-07-29%2021-36-51-38_zpscqn0ixa4.jpg

TS4_x64%202018-07-29%2021-36-35-09_zpslavrrozz.jpg
  • KirbySkywalkerKirbySkywalker Posts: 511 Member
    edited July 2018
    Today my sim made food. They went into the bathroom to chop the veggies and mix the food. Once the food was done they walked all the way upstairs to eat the food on their bed instead of on the table right next to the kitchen. He left the dirty plate on a shelf he shouldn’t even be able to reach without a ladder or stepping stool. Oh, he set the plates on the floor a couple times through all this too...

Then he started making drinks at the bar. Idk... he didn’t even drink them... he just kept mixing them... he only stopped to go get a glass of water from the sink every 4 minutes.

Then he went to the club to dance. He danced with and had a conversation with another sim. They were facing opposite directions and were on opposite ends of the dance floor.

The next day my butler died. She starved to death. Idk why she didn’t eat. There was plenty of food and she was standing in the kitchen for like 3 days straight. Maybe she would rather have died than eat food that I prepare where I poop. Idk... Anyways, 3 seconds later, as a ghost, she called my sim and invited me out to try to cheer me up since she died... I just ignored her text because I was chillin with the grim reaper and deciding where to put her urn. I decided to put it in my designated butler bed room. I guess I’ll start an urn mural there with all my previous dead butlers so all my future butlers can see it. Idk, I feel like that should inspire them somehow.

The next day I got a new butler. She just stands on the corner of my neighborhood and falls asleep on the sidewalk a few times a day. At least this one comes in to eat when she’s hungry. But when I get home from work she’s out on the corner again, falling asleep. I guess workin on the corner ain’t easy. Maybe she just doesn’t appreciate her bedroom with the remains of my previous butler in it.

I gifted some of my neighbors some perfect death flowers. The flowers can be used to literally save the lives of themselves or loved ones. They hated the gifts and no longer like me.

At work I invented something... a “simray”. it is the same exact thing I invented my previous 2 days at work... I don’t think my sim knows the definition of “invent”.

That’s actually what happened in my game yesterday, not today. I’m about to log in to play some more right now.
    Post edited by KirbySkywalker on
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
    That sounds hilarious @KirbySkywalker. Happy Simming.
    Oh, and today in my game, it was WinterFest.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top