Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Last Sim you created.

Comments

• JasumiJasumi Posts: 521 Member
    @chellemh29 thank you! and yes, I'm the same Jasumi! I'm planning to upload this sim and some new poses for the sims 4 soon-ish.
  • chellemh29chellemh29 Posts: 2,492 Member
    @Jasumi I certainly wouldnโ€™t mind having that particular sim in my game. ;)
    yhCWXCP.gif
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Went back and edited this Sim.

Fay
    mGJcPzu.png?1
    He/Him
    I decided to create a male Sim since its been forever. I think he turned out okay.

James
    BdwHlwz.png?1
    He/Him
  • Kali_DurgaKali_Durga Posts: 197 Member
    Kali and her momma Durga.

naiAR8i.png

ULaR6R2.png
  • TLEE75TLEE75 Posts: 65 Member
    edited June 2018
    https://imgur.com/a/600XHk5i made her for jungle aqdventure :)
    Mental Health Advocate
    Simmer
    Author
    https://www.wattpad.com/user/XoCayBunnii
    I finally finished this Sim. I have worked on her for a couple of weeks, lol.

Miley
    kzB6y5u.png

This is her with her friend James (I also tweaked him).
    OMHIWyq.png?1

He/Him
  • CodexMortemCodexMortem Posts: 104 Member
    I'm bored so why not. xD

This is the last sim I created out of scratch. He's certainly not from any of my stories, but I may as well take his appearance for a character since I liked how he turned out.

He's Micah Argontt.
    n9yT8U0.png
    34s0OxU.png

P.D.: By the way, I really liked your sim, @TLEE75. I gotta admit, I really like freckles. xD
    gGelhII.png
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited July 2018
    He looks great, @CodexMortem :)

@ironknight35 Miley and James look awesome. You really should go into a comp. I'm doing an in-game one next where the contestants have to take candid shots of their sim doing different activities. Check it out if you or anyone else is interested. You can find it here.
    Caught on Candid Camera

• CodexMortemCodexMortem Posts: 104 Member
    Thank you. :)
    gGelhII.png
  • MelanieScribblesMelanieScribbles Posts: 161 Member
    I was browsing some new mods, because I was bored with my old skin overlays. And I saw one that I had to try.

9aH503Y.png
    Mg57YS6.png

That's Do-Yun Song, I just moved him into San Myshuno. He's a detective, but I haven't gotten him past the starter levels of the career yet. Gotta pay those bills somehow, he lives in the Spire Apartments and rent there is about 7250 Simoleons. Yikes, better get that promotion soon, Do-Yun. :s
    I'm thinking of adding some eyelashes to him, though. I like the way he looks, but I feel that his face is missing something.

Mods used:
    Skin: S Club A2
    Eyebrows: S Club 05M

I couldn't find the hair, sorry :( If anyone happens to have the link, please let me know.
    He looks great, @CodexMortem :)

@ironknight35 Miley and James look awesome. You really should go into a comp. I'm doing an in-game one next where the contestants have to take candid shots of their sim doing different activities. Check it out if you or anyone else is interested. You can find it here.
    Caught on Candid Camera
    Thanks! I might start joining comps again. :)
    He/Him
    I gave Miley some plastic surgery and a bit of a makeover. I think I can finally say I am finished with her. :D

Miley (I also created the eyeshadow and blush that she is wearing just for this Sim, haha).
    dg9dfyr.png?1
    ujDHIdH.png?1
    He/Him
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited July 2018
    Most recent sims I made were for an asylum challenge. 1Muca0Y.png
    It was Game of Thrones/Song of Ice and Fire themed and each one is based on a major Westerosi house--not any specific character, just the general "feel" I had of the house itself. I didn't try to make them the most "beautiful," just tried to give them character. Like the ones based in harsher environments like the Iron Isles are skinnier, while I tried to make the Tully one more voluptuous, since they're the "Garden" of Westeros and are known for plentiful harvests.

Form left to right we have:

Mina Tully
    Buck Baratheon
    Drake Targaryen
    Wolf Stark
    Leo Lannister
    Kraken Greyjoy
    Rose Tully
    And Sol Martell

They're uploaded to the gallery if you want to use them--no CC, but I'm sure I used all my packs at some point lol. I had a lot of fun with the asylum challenge (completed it now). I controlled Sol, and she managed to complete the Rennaissance, Serial Romantic, and Body Builder Aspiration, which I'm quite proud of lol. Her housemates certainly made things interesting, and Buck, Kraken and Leo didn't make it, but I think we made out pretty good, lol.
  • undressyourbonesundressyourbones Posts: 345 Member
    Most recently I created this sim, her name is Keiko Yamamoto.
    Painter | Hot Headed | Ambitious | Outgoing

tumblr_pboq89BXl61xzvlzqo1_1280.png
    tumblr_pboq9wKC6e1xzvlzqo1_1280.png
    ORIGIN ID: undressyourbones
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    Please join my ๐Ÿ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge ๐Ÿ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    This is a character I created for myself as my son is running an Advanced Dungeons and Dragons session with us
    iC0kB0I.png

LiwlrnF.png

edited July 2018
    I have been playing with this Sim for a couple of days now. I used one of moongalaxysims awesome Sims as a base for this one (she does allow it). You guys should check her website and YouTube channel out! :)

GvMrIoe.png?1
    He/Him
    edited July 2018
    Created a new vampire Sim
    9SBCGWg.jpg?1
    He/Him
  • sinsimmersinsimmer Posts: 40 Member
    I would post a picture but I can't... Currently I am making some Sims to live in Willow Creek and I just finished a single dad. I got inspiration for the looks from Hiram Lodge (Riverdale) but his personality is quite the opposite. He aspires to be a gardener, growing all sorts of rare plants in his back garden. Living in the poorer area of Willow Creek, he wants to find the person to settle with for the rest of his life. He is cheerful, a glutton and loves the outdoors, he would love to visit the jungle and look at the beautiful flowers and plants.

I am also in the middle of making a couple to live in Creek Cabana, they have just moved there and with little amounts of money left, they need to earn that dosh and climb their way to the top - the top of an apartment block in San Myshuno to live in a spacious penthouse! I haven't given them any aspirations, but I will do that in a minute! Any other suggestions for townies or "extras" would be appreciated - I love making new Sims!
  • KelzKelz Posts: 53 Member
    This is Tori, she lives in Newcrest with her older brother. Her parents are mostly away in the city where they have high profile jobs. I made her brother Tobi first and then used his genetics to generate a look which I tweaked for her. tori2_zpsqxhyg6ov.png
    My Sims Youtube

Find me on the gallery: kelzmckean
  • jprich99jprich99 Posts: 39 Member
    Last sim I made was an edit of Katrina Caliente.
    She was a mother to two of my current sims but had died of old age before I thought to get screen shots.
    So I made a new game and started working on updating her.
    Still not done but this is her so far.

jZKHdiR.jpg

• kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    This is cool. :)
    Okay so this is Hollis. He is a young adult sim that I actually put in as a young adult. When I took this shot he was in the final stages of development. He is now in game, but with the darn screenshot photos coming out so blurry, I haven't been spontaneously capturing as much and when I do I am not happy with the quality. This is how he looked when I took his catalog shot just before the update that messed up the screenshots.
    TQ7V7PI.jpg

And this is Cason, a teen, who was created more recently so most of the shots I have of him are from print screen and crop, but I do think you can get a feel for him.
    This first picture is from CAS and the full body is from in game, but was taken with the in game capture so the quality is pretty poor.
    zGZy5jC.jpg
    This is a pair of in game shots taken with the print screen and crop method. They are better quality I think.
    oyVHBBc.jpg
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ These Sims were put in a spoiler because of the "Blurry Bug" Sorry about the quality,but I made these to get rid of bad CC with the help of "Tray Importer" they have just been moved into my game, & I will use them to sort my CC when needed, they have no CC in these pictures,just what is in my game, no defaults ether!
    Md8eWuH.png
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    Arik Winter for the Chatswin Royal Coven
    2cGvtWV.jpg
    569Z3bV.jpg

"You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)