Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Youtube Monetization

Hello! I am planning on making a custom content favorite video on my youtube channel. A friend of mine suggested putting an adafly link or Shorte.st link in front of the cc creators pages to get money. So the link would go: My youtube video -> My daily link-> the cc creators tumblr -> the cc creators cc. Do you think that that is morally right? And would I get into legal troubles? Do you think that creators would be getting mad at me for getting money off of their cc? please help!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,672 Member
    edited July 2018
    I'm glad you ask before moving on. I'm not the expert, but it often helps turning the table. How would I feel if I created cc and someone grabbed it for money making? Well, to be honest I'd react negatively, unless that person already had gotten my permission. So, my advise would be that this should be okay if you get the permission from the creators you want to promote.

That said, there are probably many creators who would gladly accept, but not all. So maybe you could offer cc creators to promote their stuff? Those interested will then get in touch with you? Good luck either way :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg