Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Disney Princesses Lookbooks *Moana*

Comments

• MoonstruckkittenMoonstruckkitten Posts: 401 Member
    edited November 2018
    Ariel in her modern formal outfit. Click here to see the a full body view and the CC list!
    tumblr_pb5kqpHevB1ugc3n6o1_400.png
    Post edited by Moonstruckkitten on
    edited November 2018
    Ariel in her sleepwear. Click here to see the a full body view and the CC list!
    tumblr_pba1sbZmNR1ugc3n6o1_400.png
  • JustineannJustineann Posts: 43 Member
    I love these. They all seem to have a similar style and it’s so pretty and perfectly elegant for princesses. I really want to attempt making some princess inspired sims!
    Thank you. Let me know if/when you do. I’d love to see them!
  • PeanutButterVibesPeanutButterVibes Posts: 15 Member
    This is amazing! I love Disney, and I also enjoy creating movie/TV show inspired Sims, but somehow I never thought of creating Disney inspired ones! Might start creating some :smiley:
    Thank you! I'd love to see your creations!
    edited November 2018
    Ariel in her party wear. Click here to see the a full body view and the CC list!
    tumblr_pbj0xf2avy1ugc3n6o1_400.png
  • VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    I don't remember if I've commented here. Brain fog haha. Anyway I enjoy seeing your Disney ladies and am super excited for when you eventually get to Mulan! I've loved Mulan since it came out when I was 9 because she was a Disney princess that looked like me.

I actually today watched a special about a Black girl who loves Tiana because Tiana looks like her, and anyway this girl loves to draw and so she actually got to tour the Disney animation studios and learn about the animation process. It was so cool and she was so happy and adorable!

Do you make the CC clothes your Princesses wear? I was wondering! Or do you find them? If you make them, ku-freaking-dos, cause I'd rip what's left of my thinning hair out!

Okay that's that, love this thread, I'll lurk more often! Keep up the good work!
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • PeanutButterVibesPeanutButterVibes Posts: 15 Member
    I'm currently working on a Shrek inspired family :) Ofc creating prinses Fiona in a modern day style, with the human form Shrek from the second movie. Okay, this is technically not Disney, I know, but it is a prinses! It's too bad I can't have a donkey, haha.

As soon as I become a full member, I'll post pictures! (But it's going slower than I thought.. I shall be patient..)
    @Vanadis - Thank you for commenting! I love Mulan too, although my reason is that she was the first "Princess" that really fought for herself and her beliefs... the "Prince" just happened along the way and it was still not love at first sight. Pocahontas was my next favorite although knowing the actual history now makes me cringe. As to your question, no I don't make my own CC. I'm just not that talented! :D All of the cc I use is listed and linked back when it's available (there are a few that sadly are not). Lurk on!

@PeanutButterVibes - I'd love to see your Fiona and Shrek. Shrek is an awesome movie. I saw some of the sequels but nothing beats the original.
    It took me forever to become a "member" even though I've been on the forums for way too long. So frustrating! I wish you luck.
  • VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    @Moonstruckkitten Yes, I love that Mulan was pretty much totally independent. I remember seeing it in the movie theater with my grandmother, my brother, and my best friend, and my grandmother lost it laughing when Mulan asks Shang "Would you like to stay for dinner?" and her grandmother yells "Would you like to stay forever?" haha.

Yeah Pocahontas's actual history was pretty... well, sad and kind of angering, actually. I remember checking out a book about her after I saw the movie, it was a book more for adults, like almost scholarly and I was like "What? [Blah] wasn't in the movie! The heck?" While it's a fun movie when standing alone, it's not remotely historically accurate and really glosses over the horrible parts of the real story. There was this series of fictional but historical diaries called "Dear America" and I read one about the Trail of Tears and one about Native American "rehabilitation" and they were really eye opening and a lot more accurate than the Disney Pocahontas movie. They're for younger readers but they're quick reads, you can get through one in about six hours or so. /tangent lol

Ah, I think the few I clicked on the CC wasn't listed and I was just wondering.

You're doing an amazeballs job with these though!
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
    edited November 2018
    (@Vanadis I'm sorry the CC wasn't listed. I'll make sure to check them all again to make sure the cut links are working.)

Ariel in all of her outfits. Click here to be taken to the full lookbook. Click on "Keep Reading" on each individual post to be taken to the full post with CC lists.

tumblr_pbsasmG2nw1ugc3n6o1_540.png
    edited November 2018
    The fifth princess in the Disney lineup is Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Here she is in her classic everyday look. Click here to see the a full body view and the CC list!
    tumblr_pbzqs44cJF1ugc3n6o1_400.png

edited November 2018
    Belle in her modern everyday outfit. Click here to see the a full body view and the CC list!
    tumblr_pbzqs44cJF1ugc3n6o2_400.png
    edited November 2018
    Belle in her classic formal attire. Click here to see the a full body view and the CC list!
    tumblr_pbzqs44cJF1ugc3n6o7_400.png
    edited November 2018
    Belle in her modern formal wear. Click here to see the a full body view and the CC list!
    tumblr_pbzqs44cJF1ugc3n6o4_400.png
    edited November 2018
    Belle in her sportswear. Click here to see the a full body view and the CC list!
    tumblr_pbzqs44cJF1ugc3n6o5_400.png
    edited November 2018
    Belle in her sleepwear. Click here to see the a full body view and the CC list!
    tumblr_pbzqs44cJF1ugc3n6o3_400.png
    edited November 2018
    Belle in her party outfit. Click here to see the a full body view and the CC list!
    tumblr_pbzqs44cJF1ugc3n6o8_400.png
  • VitaSimmerVitaSimmer Posts: 21 Member
    Belle is my favorite Disney princess. I love her
    edited August 2018
    Beauty and the Beast was the first movie I went to see that I could remember all the way through. Belle is amazing.
    edited November 2018
    Belle in her swimwear. Click here to see the a full body view and the CC list!
    tumblr_pbzqs44cJF1ugc3n6o6_400.png
    edited November 2018
    Here is all of Belle's lookbook in one place. Click here to see the a full lookbook! If something isn't listed (like outfit, makeup, shoes, etc.) it is because I used EA's stuff. As always, if anyone is interested in Belle, or any of her fellow princesses, I'd be happy to post them up. Just let me know.

Without further ado:
    tumblr_pd2vrf5Gb01ugc3n6o1_540.png
  • OtoyoOtoyo Posts: 698 Member
    Are they on the gallery by chance? I love their faces, very pretty and more unique looking then any attempt I would make. I would download them in a heart beat ❤️
  • jprich99jprich99 Posts: 39 Member
    Belle has that Jennifer Love Hewitt look.