Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cats and Dogs coming to Console (Now Available)

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    6 days till Cats and Dogs hits consoles!!!

Where is the excitement?
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    6 days till Cats and Dogs hits consoles!!!

Where is the excitement?

*dancing* :D
    5 Days!!!!!
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    [quote="catloverplayer;c-16629169"]Since its preorder I'm thinking we ll be able to download c and d at midnight.

Update

[/quote]

No for people in UK it's 6pm always for packs but if you have pre ordered it you won't have to wait to install it as it was done when you pre ordered so 6pm Tuesday you can go straight away and play it only 5 more days
  • TamskiTamski Posts: 14 New Member
    I can't wait! I just wish it would come out tomorrow so I could play all weekend! I mean, I'm still going to play all weekend, but it would be better if I had C & D!
    Since its preorder I'm thinking we ll be able to download c and d at midnight.

Update

No for people in UK it's 6pm always for packs but if you have pre ordered it you won't have to wait to install it as it was done when you pre ordered so 6pm Tuesday you can go straight away and play it only 5 more days

I'm going by the official day which is July 31st.
    4 Days!!!!!
    [quote="catloverplayer;c-16638479"][quote="Bluebirddevil5970;c-16637643"][quote="catloverplayer;c-16629169"]Since its preorder I'm thinking we ll be able to download c and d at midnight.

Update

[/quote]

No for people in UK it's 6pm always for packs but if you have pre ordered it you won't have to wait to install it as it was done when you pre ordered so 6pm Tuesday you can go straight away and play it only 5 more days [/quote]

I'm going by the official day which is July 31st.[/quote]

Yes and the 31st is the Tuesday lol and people in the UK think it will be ready at 12am but it's 6pm cant wait
  • piffloverpifflover Posts: 615 Member
    edited July 2018
    I too am excited about Cats and Dog but I am gonna wait a bit to see if there are glitches. I have been lucky so far on my PS4 to not experience any major ones so I just want to make sure it’s playable.

Update

Yes and the 31st is the Tuesday lol and people in the UK think it will be ready at 12am but it's 6pm cant wait

Sadly US isn't getting it at midnight either.
    [quote="catloverplayer;c-16640258"][quote="Bluebirddevil5970;c-16639424"][quote="catloverplayer;c-16638479"][quote="Bluebirddevil5970;c-16637643"][quote="catloverplayer;c-16629169"]Since its preorder I'm thinking we ll be able to download c and d at midnight.

Update

[/quote]

No for people in UK it's 6pm always for packs but if you have pre ordered it you won't have to wait to install it as it was done when you pre ordered so 6pm Tuesday you can go straight away and play it only 5 more days [/quote]

Yes and the 31st is the Tuesday lol and people in the UK think it will be ready at 12am but it's 6pm cant wait[/quote]

Sadly US isn't getting it at midnight either.[/quote]

Oh really I thought that was were it was coming from that us got it at midnight strange what do you guys thinks next month's pack/s will be I think it will be either 1 or 2 stuff packs and one being my first pets cause that would make sense bringing it out just after this pack

Update

Oh really I thought that was were it was coming from that us got it at midnight strange what do you guys thinks next month's pack/s will be I think it will be either 1 or 2 stuff packs and one being my first pets cause that would make sense bringing it out just after this pack

Next month possibly Outdoor Retreat and or Laundry Day Stuff.
    [quote="catloverplayer;c-16640886"][quote="Bluebirddevil5970;c-16640340"][quote="catloverplayer;c-16640258"][quote="Bluebirddevil5970;c-16639424"][quote="catloverplayer;c-16638479"][quote="Bluebirddevil5970;c-16637643"][quote="catloverplayer;c-16629169"]Since its preorder I'm thinking we ll be able to download c and d at midnight.

Update

[/quote]

Yes and the 31st is the Tuesday lol and people in the UK think it will be ready at 12am but it's 6pm cant wait[/quote]

Sadly US isn't getting it at midnight either.[/quote]

Oh really I thought that was were it was coming from that us got it at midnight strange what do you guys thinks next month's pack/s will be I think it will be either 1 or 2 stuff packs and one being my first pets cause that would make sense bringing it out just after this pack [/quote]

Next month possibly Outdoor Retreat and or Laundry Day Stuff.[/quote]

I think it's gonna be either one or two stuff packs cause we haven't had two of them together for while I think laundry day could be one as Well

Update

Next month possibly Outdoor Retreat and or Laundry Day Stuff.

I think it's gonna be either one or two stuff packs cause we haven't had two of them together for while I think laundry day could be one as Well

If its 2 sps I hope one of them is Bowling Night.
    I'm not sure I don't mind out of the stuff packs what ones come first but it would make sense if one was my first pets sense we are getting cats and dogs on Tuesday I saw the pc one and it's pretty much all pet clothes which is cute and a fish tank coffee table which is the best thing basically about the pack I'm disappointed that I only saw 2 dogs bed and 7 cat beds for cats and dogs
    I'm not sure I don't mind out of the stuff packs what ones come first but it would make sense if one was my first pets sense we are getting cats and dogs on Tuesday I saw the pc one and it's pretty much all pet clothes which is cute and a fish tank coffee table which is the best thing basically about the pack I'm disappointed that I only saw 2 dogs bed and 7 cat beds for cats and dogs

Oh yes that's another sp I'd like to see in August. If it's a Gamepack I'm hoping it's Outdoor Retreat.
    3 Days Left almost 2!!!!
    2 Days Woot!!!!!!!!!!
    I know I am actually counting down and I hope if it's a game pack it's out door retreat too lol I dunno if they will do that though cause last month was a game pack but who knows it's ea we are talking about lol I've it pre ordered and my house all set up to get a pet and some of the furniture haha
    Cats and Dogs releases Tomorrow!!!!
    I'm counting down the hours gonna be ready at 6 for it
  • FelizFeliz Posts: 65 Member
    Just got home from work and installed it. Can’t test it out until later though.
    17 hourssss to go for cats and dogsss
    It's 1am my time and I can't download on the PS4. It says I still have 11 hours and 55 minutes left. Other people have been able to download it in the UK.

Oh well Today is the day!!!! It should be downloadable by 1pm Eastern 10am Pacific for everyone in the US.