Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What were/are your favorite home businesses to run in Sims 2?

Laura_JonesLaura_Jones Posts: 485 Member
Mine, back in the day, was to run a salon/barbershop downstairs and live upstairs. I'd give all the townies in my game makeovers and they would all look amazing afterwards. It was so much fun!

What about you?

Comments

• JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    I almost always have home businesses, so I can still control all my sims at once. I always had a toy store fetish. I would build a extension on to the side of their home and put it in there. It was never huge, but a good size anyway.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I like running most any business from home. I usually don't don't but I do have a few I always set up. I usually put the Goths in a Castle and just charge to visit them. I like the Dreamers to run a Secret Poker games in their basement. Plus any of the Crafts. Those are always fun.
    Thing is I don't set up many because it doesn't let me visit to buy from them when I'm playing another family. :)
  • ataurusataurus Posts: 21 Member
    I like doing craft businesses, in my opinion they're the most fun. I had a family that had a 3-generation craft business one. I never really do home businesses though.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited July 2018
    Antique shop downstairs. :) That way I can sell all sorts of weird and strange things, and some nice paintings and old victorian furniture etc. :)
    Crafting, I probably liked the toys and bakery home businesses best for those craft stations. I wish we could have sold the candy from the candy machine thing (career reward) but probably a mod for that.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    Supermarkets. Not only does my sim make money from it, but when I rotate to other households their fridges are full so I don't have to buy food for them myself :)

Also interesting to see what random clothes sims buy in my stores.