Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Album and story or bio

The screen shot album is all there is it seems and all my families mixed into the same one. Also not enough room to right to really get a story going. I love the way album is set up in sims 2 were I could go back and see what was happening in the family last I played, since I play rounds. I am enjoying sims 4 because of the toddlers, but really wonder how long and how many households I can play without a way to keep track of what is going on. I miss that, but other wise, sims 4 is lots nicer then I thought it would be.

Comments

• SimChessackSimChessack Posts: 182 Member
    Yes, the Sims 2 Album was great and I have missed it since it went the way of the dodo. I play Legacies and I still take screenshots of all the important events (like birthdays, etc), but I don't really do anything with them because...well... you kind of can't.
  • BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    It was really awesome to have that feature for every Sims 2 household. Made it easy for me to remember what was going on with their stories.
    In Sims 4 having all the pictures of all the households in 1 album is very inconvenient to use.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    We used to have separate memory timelines for sims on TS4 with the family screenshots, but the UI wasn't intuitive, and instead of making a better one and separate memories from screenshots, Maxis completely replaced this feature with the screenshot manager which has all the screenshots you've taken on all saves.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • kamra19610kamra19610 Posts: 461 Member
    Yep I really will struggle with not having it. Time will tell if it ends my play of the sims 4 to return to sims 2. But for now I am enjoying for a little while though the I think the more I grow my households, the harder it will be.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Oh, I loved that sims 2 album! It was a great feature of the game because I do like to keep a record of my 'stories' as I rotate around my households; it's impossible to remember everything.

The sims 4 'album' is a complete waste of space IMO.

Currently I use MS OneNote to do mine, I guess it probably suits me better as I can do it however I like and put in whatever I want to, I can also have it permanently open on my second monitor whilst I play.
  • kamra19610kamra19610 Posts: 461 Member
    Good idea Elanorbreton, thanks may try