Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lifetime Achievement Blank

Every time I achieve the lifetime goal the little plack thing goes blank instead of turning into metal... if that makes sense. How do I fix it?

Comments

• Options
    DziziDzizi Posts: 265 New Member
    edited December 2009
    It happened to me too! The goal of my sim was body perfection: 10 lv atlethic and marcial arts.
    Hope someone can help us!
  • Options
    EcclesEccles Posts: 155 New Member
    edited December 2009
    The same thing happened to me - once my post-WA Sim had completed her lifetime achievement, the icon went blank, as if she no longer had one. After continuing play for a while, it returned as the metallic 'completed' icon.

I have no explanation for this, except to speculate that perhaps EA are planning in a future patch to allow the selection of a new lifetime achievement after successful completion of the current one (which by all reports I've seen, was the case in TS2), and have implemented preliminary coding to that effect.

Either that, or it's just bug #478964129. *lol*
  • Options
    TateSaundersTateSaunders Posts: 997 New Member
    edited December 2009
    I have that to..I hope they are going to make it so we can have more than one lifetime wish like they eventually did in Sims 2. At least no matter they got their points :).
  • Options
    two2cairnstwo2cairns Posts: 294 Member
    edited December 2009
    This happened to my sim, when she completed her "culinary librarian" lifetime want. She got her points, but the field was blank. After about 4-5 sim days (and a couple of exits/saves through the course of normal game play), the metal plaque thingie suddenly appeared. During the time it was missing, I noticed that she was rolling very few wants compared to other sims in her household, but now this is back to normal too.
  • Options
    zamajamzamajam Posts: 174 New Member
    edited December 2009
    I have noticed this same thing happening. And just as two2cairns has mentioned, after a few days it usually shows up again as the metal plaque. And again as mentioned by two2cairns, I noticed very few wants. After it shows up again everything seems to be back to normal.
  • Options
    DziziDzizi Posts: 265 New Member
    edited December 2009
    So I guess we just gotta add it to the "bugs list". At least it fixes itself over time. I don't think we will get a second shot at another LTW though.