Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sequel: Where’s Bella, The End posted

Comments

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@ZeeGee
    I loved the video. Such a sweet story with Erik and Agnes. It was nice seeing even a brief smile back on Cornelia's face. That little semi smile on Gunther was just so funny! Loved seeing her trying on the wedding gowns. The one she chose was beautiful! Perfect for a wedding on the beach. I loved the beach wedding. So simple and yet very romantic. Great horseback riding scenes. The dance club looks like a fun place to go. More drama! This time Conner and Pearl with the googoo eyes for each other. Loved it. Poor Emma? It was her? I'm not as up on the SV sims as others are. Look forward to part 2. I've got the tissue box handy.
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    @bekkasan Thank you!
    Yes, that's Emma Hatch! Just a little side story with her, Connor and Pearl that will be resolved in Season 3. :) Thanks for all your comments and yes, get them tissues ready. :cry:
  • MKSizzleMKSizzle Posts: 557 Member
    Love the new episode! Very beautiful and sweet. It was nice to see happiness since the last video! I was a bit confused as to who the people in the nightclub were at the end. The girls, at least. (I think the guy was Conner?) Anyway, amazing job as always.
    The Palmer Legacy -- Generation 1

It all started with Zack & Blair....

• cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I had just enough time to catch your latest before heading to occupational therapy. I loved seeing the happy/happier couples! I might have to play an alternate universe sims where Erik gets to stick around!
    @MKSizzle Thank you! That was just a little side story to show that Emma Hatch has a crush on Connor. The Sunlit Tides townie was Pearl Yang. That will be explored further in the next season! I might should have explained that better, huh?! Right now I'm filming the finale of season 2.

@ciane That is awesome! If you do, please post pics. :) OT? You okay?

@CravenLestat Yes I mentioned Pearl Yang. :lol:
    Well, I guess if you are familiar with Townies in he game, you would get it. It is ok. I am sure I will understand more as the story progresses. Can't wait for the finale!

@MKSizzle Actually it might work better if you're unfamiliar with the townies, cause then you don't have any preconceived ideas about their stories and their lives! Someone once posted somewhere on this forum that in their game Agnes and Jared had gotten together...that was MY scream that was heard around the world. :lol:
    Hahahaha Well yeah maybe you're right. I do find it interesting seeing everyone's version of Cornelia and Gunther and Agnes, etc. They are all so different. I like to base my knowledge of them on your story, though. So yours is the standard to which I compare. LOL

MKSizzle wrote: »
    I like to base my knowledge of them on your story, though. So yours is the standard to which I compare. LOL

@MKSizzle Love ya for that!!! <3
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    @ciane That is awesome! If you do, please post pics. :) OT? You okay?

I broke a finger in December and had it in a splint for six weeks. Because it was the middle finger, it meant I didn't use my ring finger or pinkie much either. So, when the splint came off, my fingers were swollen and painful, and I couldn't even open a door with that hand. I still can't make a tight fist with it and still have painful, stiff movement on the middle and ring finger especially. Then I got scar tissue build-up in the palm. So, the OT is to heat up, manually loosen, and send steroids to the scar tissue. It's my non-dominant hand, and I can type... so... it's not so bad, right?

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    edited July 2018
    @ZeeGee
    Awww, such a beautiful and lovely episode! <3 (The horseback riding! :star: ) I totally echo every single thing @bekkasan said. Really. ;) We think so much alike it's funny, and awesome! :mrgreen:

I didn't realize Emma has a crush on Connor... I'm another one who hasn't played the SV townies long enough to get to know them all. :neutral:
    Can't wait for the finale, but at the same time I know it's going to make me cry. :cry: Agnes and Erik look SO happy on their honeymoon, so deeply in love, and.....I can't say more! I'm gonna cry! :weary: Your story will forever change the way I look at those two... I'll feel more connected to them (as well as Cornelia and Gunther! )

But yeah, looking forward to it. Your videos are just awesome (for lack of a better word). :star:

:blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    ciane wrote: »
    It's my non-dominant hand, and I can type... so... it's not so bad, right?

@ciane Right! It could have been much worse, that's a good way to look at it. Positive thinking. :)
    @emorrill Thanks sweetie!!
    Emma having a crush on Connor is totally my imagination. Madison VanWatson is the one that's always hanging around the Frio brothers when the game boots up! But I like Emma better. :) So there's a story there of course!! But it's a short one and it will play out next season.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    @meerkattime Thank you so much! Hope you enjoy the rest. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    @meerkattime Thank you so much! And I love your name. :love:
    And here it is, the finale. I'm not saying a word cause anything I've tried to say is a spoiler so..... just watch and let me know what you think. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmLsPexMuc&amp;lc=z222wbl4cl35tpluzacdp43bc24g1p413vjxr0jcnbxw03c010c
    Amazing job as always, @ZeeGee. Beautiful. Can't wait for the next season!

@MKSizzle Thank you! :*
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @ZeeGee Awesome as always!
    I'm a hopeless romantic and love a happy ending. I was not expecting a happy ending knowing the back story, but you surprised me with this one! Thanks for keeping us on our toes and hope in our hearts!

I love what you've done with the stories of these two sisters and I hope it won't be too awfully long before the next season starts. I know things are busy in real life and do hope that things are settling down soon for you.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I think I am two videos behind! Apologies! I will definitely be catching up today :)
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    @ZeeGee

Wow! :star:
    What??? Erik left without saying anything to her?? :neutral: I dunno about the rest of you all but I would've been pis'sed about that! (Underneath the sorrow of losing my new husband of course :cry: )
    The scenes with her pacing and waiting...with the storm outside... :cry: So sad and yet so well done.
    Connor in bed shirtless. :love: *fans self*
    Very sweet of him and Emma to come at once and be with Agnes in her hour of need.
    When it shows Agnes's face close up at the end, I thought for a moment there she was going to glare...to symbolize how crabby she eventually becomes as an old lady - losing faith in love. (But in many ways, I'm glad you didn't and just showed her sorrow.) I can't imagine.......

Oh! :scream: So you believe Erik Darling is still out there on some deserted island somewhere?! ;) I do like that idea! <3
    But...his ghost still appears at Agnes's home. :( And you were doing your videos as a prequel to how things are in a new SV save right?
    Either way, I will love your story no matter what! You are amazing at this and I can't wait for Season 2! :kissing_heart:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Such a sad ending for Cornelia and now Agnus. I have to ask about the blond guy at the very end sitting on the beach. Is that Erik and is he still alive?
    Thank you for sharing your amazing talent.
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @ZeeGee Awesome as always!
    I'm a hopeless romantic and love a happy ending. I was not expecting a happy ending knowing the back story, but you surprised me with this one! Thanks for keeping us on our toes and hope in our hearts!.... I uploaded the finale without the last scene and sat on it for a day, depressed to death. I was struggling between being true to Sims lore and being true to myself...myself won. :lol:

I love what you've done with the stories of these two sisters and I hope it won't be too awfully long before the next season starts. I know things are busy in real life and do hope that things are settling down soon for you.

Thank you! Sooo busy, the desktop computer gets packed up today and will be packed up until we find a house. So don't know when I'll be able to get back to the series. I do plan to use my laptop to do some short videos about some of the characters but nothing like a series. The laptop isn't that reliable. We'll see how that goes!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top