Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @CitizenErased14 - Oh that picture of Phoenix! He is looking at YOU like please. . . . no Citizen. I will be good! I promise.
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    I love this kid! He has more than his share of insecurities but in the end seems to be very level headed. I hope Erik isn't too hard on him. Thanks for the sneak peek at one good looking dude. Looking forward to seeing more of him.
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @AudreyFld LOL! Begging the DM for mercy :joy:

@suzanna13 I’m so glad you love my Phee :heart: He can be a little not-so-bright about certain things, but he is a good kid.

We’ll find out Wednesday how the talk with Erik went! And I’m happy you enjoyed that sneak peek ;) I was pleasantly surprised by what a difference a little facial hair and a new haircut made ;)
    snvAF3B.png
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    @AudreyFld LOL! Begging the DM for mercy :joy:

@suzanna13 I’m so glad you love my Phee :heart: He can be a little not-so-bright about certain things, but he is a good kid.

We’ll find out Wednesday how the talk with Erik went! And I’m happy you enjoyed that sneak peek ;) I was pleasantly surprised by what a difference a little facial hair and a new haircut made ;)

That discovery is always fun. :lol:
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    YA arc is already underway in my game :scream:
    YA Phoenix is hot, but concerned for what I have in store for him! :joy:07-20-18_9-38-22c2a0pm-003.jpg

Oh hello there! :smiley: Looking all fancy and handsome with that beard. The ladies will fight for you (and if they don't, I'll still gladly take him because he hasn't messed up enormously so far B) )

For the chapter, I'm positively surprised Hallie did apologize - that sure took a ton of courage! She's definitely earned some respect by now even if it doesn't really make anything better.
    Of course losing your best friend hurts. Even more when it's like that. The way I'd see Tam he would probably talk things out with Phoenix but it's Jasper who is so embarrassed atm that Tam doesn't. Hopefully they'll come around some day and hopefully before Phoenix disappears completely from their lives or rather, they from his. :/
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    @MrsRacooney Hehe glad to hear you're a fan of the YA Phoenix look ;) Hehe

Hallie really stepped it up here, it's true! I think she's a good kid underneath all that superficial stuff. And she most definitely feels bad about what happened at the party!

And as for losing his best friend, well... Hopefully that doesn't happen! I think Phoenix just needs some time to cool off and process. He loves Tam and Jasper very much, and they love him too. So hopefully they can work it out! :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
    Happy Wednesday!

Today, Phoenix and Tam have a heart-to-heart.

7.21: Interlude - Wisdom
    T8qSsuk.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    That was a great chapter! <3 Phoenix needed all those talks so bad. I'm really glad that Harper and Erik came clean to an extend it was good for all of them. The part when Phoenix said he felt like his parents had lied to him his life is true but it didn't need to be shared until now. :) As parents you don't always want to share everything with your children, and it should be that way. Parents are not your friends they are your parents first and foremost and friends more as you become adults and are more grown up. <3
    @haswh Yes, lots of very important communication going on in this one! Including with his parents :)

And I think you're very right about parents -- there's a time and a place to share certain things with your children. In Harper and Erik's minds, that time wasn't until now. He's about to go to university and he will find himself in situations like at the party, where his choices could have huge consequences. They decided he was finally ready to hear their stories, so he could understand the huge impact his decisions could have (and that he should continue making good ones like he did at the party!)
    snvAF3B.png
    edited July 2018
    @CitizenErased14 I hope he continues to make good choices in the future but we all do make mistakes so...
    Plus I would be remise if I didn't say his DM is you dear so I will/do expect some mistakes a bunch of mistakes! >:)<3<3
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    PREACH BROTHER TAM!!!
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    @CitizenErased14 I hope he continues to make good choices in the future but we all do make mistakes so...
    Plus I would be remise if I didn't say his DM is you dear so I will/do expect some mistakes a bunch of mistakes! >:)<3<3

You have read her previous generations, right? Has any of her heirs continued making good choices before the end of the generation?
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    @haswh @Skcaga6 Haha you are both right, definitely a high likelihood of mistakes ahead! I am a pretty cruel DM after all :naughty: (But to be fair, the real choices are totally in the control of the player. It's Phee's fault, not mine, okay?! :tongue:)

@YJB19299 Hehe glad you approved of Tam's words of wisdom ;) I had a lot of fun writing this one!
    snvAF3B.png
    @CitizenErased14 Yeah I get it totally Phee's fault all the way!! :joy::joy:
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,751 Member
    edited July 2018
    geeze Phoenix ix acting like 15-year old Harry Potter after
    Arthur Weasly got attacked by Nagni at the DOM
    in HPOotP and Ginny is the one who tries to snap Harry out of his senses
    6adMCGP.gif
    @haswh my children are out of control! I try my best to reign them in, but they never listen :bawling: 100% their fault.

@MadameLee Definitely an important pep talk :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    Phoenix got some sense! Finally!...but I have seen the past generations...it will go bye in ten seconds flat sadly
    @LadyTigress Haha maybe he will break the pattern??? (LOL probably not but you never know! :tongue:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,751 Member
    what have they Mom/Maternal Family) been telling him for the last 16 years of where the Mom was for the first 2 baby years? "At work"? or how did Dad and Rubi meet? at "Work"?or something?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    what have they Mom/Maternal Family) been telling him for the last 16 years of where the Mom was for the first 2 baby years? "At work"? or how did Dad and Rubi meet? at "Work"?or something?

They changed the subject quickly and offered to talk about woohoo instead, which sent the children running and screaming, as it do, and later they built a theory on moxie and wiles that everyone actually met at the circus O.O
    I know. Wow.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    @WagonFruit hit the nail on the head! Phoenix often wondered why Erik and Rubi were so reluctant to show off their juggling/unicycle routine... Now the knows the dark truth :scream:
    snvAF3B.png
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    @WagonFruit hit the nail on the head! Phoenix often wondered why Erik and Rubi were so reluctant to show off their juggling/unicycle routine... Now the knows the dark truth :scream:

I think Phee is most upset they never actually got to meet a lion. Not as exciting as the truth...
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    A heartwarming chapter and exactly what Phoenix needed to hear. Tam is the man.
    Phoenix got some sense! Finally!...but I have seen the past generations...it will go bye in ten seconds flat sadly

Well Phoenix is a Rosebrook with a journal.
    edited July 2018
    Thanks @VanPelt81 ! Tam is indeed the man :heart:

And Phoenix, well... you might be right. He may be victim of the Rosebrook heir curse. We’ll see ;)
    snvAF3B.png
  • kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    This is such a great chapter that Phoenix (well everybody I guess) needed.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top