Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Horses Confirmed!

As the title says...

rLcaWQt.jpg
Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.

Comments

• HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Flop thread confirmed.
  • Leahmiller2006Leahmiller2006 Posts: 354 Member
    Whats the proof ?
    Let Your Smile Change Your World, But Don't Let The World Change Your Smile.

5K Mud Run For Cancer Research, 14 July 2018.
    Sims 4, 25th December 2014
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Wrong forum board confirmed. Did this get moved here or is it just passing through on its way to somewhere else? TS3 has had horses since Pets was released in 2011.

(waves hi at @Colton147147 though!) :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Well, since they've been here for 7 years, I think that's proof that they are, indeed, confirmed.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Is this for sims 4 ? You posted in sims 3. I know there was a picture of snow sports on tv before we got Seasons, but still, on that pic I remember there was a half-pipe and we didn't get those. That being said I hope we'll get horses.
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    Wrong forum board confirmed. Did this get moved here or is it just passing through on its way to somewhere else? TS3 has had horses since Pets was released in 2011.

It was moved.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member

It was moved.
    That's what I thought, since the first three posts seemed to pop up over here all at once. But your TS3 horses are still patiently waiting (even if not installed) for you to return to them some day. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member

It was moved.
    That's what I thought, since the first three posts seemed to pop up over here all at once. But your TS3 horses are still patiently waiting (even if not installed) for you to return to them some day. :)

I tend to play the Sims 3 from time to time.

Still a great game. :)
  • EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    So I'm uh... not sure what the intent of this thread was originally but as it's not really a productive conversation (more call-outs of "flop thread" and it being moved), I'm closing it down.
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top