The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ FaithofKaela's Showcase ♥ Riverside Duplex ♥

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,002 Member
    Wow, Christmas Tree Cottage is amazing, so beautiful inside and out with lots of lovely detail. Really love how you've designed the stables and the Christmas tree farm, awesome work :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    masajo wrote: »
    Wow, Christmas Tree Cottage is amazing, so beautiful inside and out with lots of lovely detail. Really love how you've designed the stables and the Christmas tree farm, awesome work :)
    Thank you @masajo!!
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
    edited December 2017
    Rivera Modern was created for @BuildnShare #BnS84 - Familia. Matteo, Adrian and Sofia were orphaned when a major earthquake hit their small village killing off their parents and even their grandparents. Matteo was at work at the time of the quake, so a jolly fellow, name of Kris Kringle, stepped in to locate the missing lad and reunited what was left of the family. This is the home I created for them.

Rivera Modern

TD2Lvau.jpg

Living Area
    wwhab4V.jpg

Kitchen
    OFYu6NZ.jpg

Dining Room
    xon4GZx.jpg

Matteo's Room
    51rfBLL.jpg

Adrian's Room:
    jiqYLBs.jpg

Sofia's Room
    WOfZn2W.jpg

The Main Bathroom
    QQnTkrK.jpg

The Back Yard
    yAHjIfO.jpg

As usual, more pictures are available on my imgur thread.

You can DL Rivera Modern here.
    Post edited by Simming_Spoonie on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,569 Member
    edited December 2017
    Rivera Modern is a very nice home! :) The blue colour of the exterior of the home, and blue plants topped fencing gives a very nice look to the home! Very nice modern furnishing of the interior of the home! The brown/back and orange colour scheme of the living and kitchen areas looks very nice. Nice sofa seats sittting area for the kids to enjoy watching tv, with sunshine coming in through the windows. It looks great how the walls have been placed there to create the tv watching nook. Very nice kitchen area. The bottles are a great kitchen touch on the wall shelves, and sims will enjoy having fruit from the fruit bowl. Very nice light filled dining area! The Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors whilst eating their meals at the table. The type of modern dining seats used looks very nice, and the green/blue colour of the walls is calming. It looks great how the plants have been placed on the wall. Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms! The pink and white colour scheme of Sofia’s room and the confetti prints on the walls looks pretty! The sports themed furnishing of Adrian’s Room looks great! The toy dog is cute in the room! Nice art nook corner for him to enjoy doing artwork on the activities table. He will enjoy reading books in his room.The backyard play area is very nice! The kids will have fun playing in the sandpit, on the monkey bars or with the dollhouse. Matteo will enjoy painting outdoors on the easel and keep fit using the punching bag.
    It is a very nice home for the orphaned family :)
    Thanks, again for your kind comments on my latest build @rosemow :heart:
    Rivera Modern is a fabulous modern house with a great combination of exterior finishes and a cool contemporary interior design :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thanks @masajo!!
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Hi Faith!

I think I have already commented on your latest builds on the gallery, but (just in case) wanted to stop by and again tell you how much I love Rivera Modern! I told you you could pull it off! Yeah you might have had to be a little bit more creative, but it worked in the end right? :wink: I am in love with the interior, and that dark grey (or brown maybe?) in the living room looks so gorgeous against the orange. I want that color combo in my life!

Hope you had a wonderful holiday! Wishing you the best for 2018!
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
    Oh thank you so much @Laebeth, your kind words have warmed my heart!
    edited January 2018
    And now for something a little different, I give you Story Pods!

Story Pods was created for @BuildnShare #BnS86 - A Library for Newcrest. A Budget of $100,000 to build a modern and progressive library for Newcrest.

Story Pods

hYWx4YV.jpg

Inspired by this design: http://www.akb.ca/story-pod/

Kids Pod
    NM3VxUr.jpg

Electronics Pod
    YMPqC2s.jpg

Restrooms
    IKR2LgC.jpg

Rooftop Gardens
    trgCTg8.jpg

aXqKEeY.jpg

As usual, more pictures are available on my imgur thread.

You can DL Rivera Modern here.
    The exterior design and layout of Story Pods looks very nice! :) It is great that there are a number of pod sections in the Library. It is a very nice open and light filled library! The angled open doors leading to the pods looks welcoming and great ! Very nice colourfully furnished kids pod! The colourful jigsaw floor patterning, flower and circles floor rugs, and hot air balloons wall print give a very nice look to the room. The kids will enjoy sitting resting on the coloured cushions having a read of a book, or have fun playing with the doll house, using the buillding blocks table, or playing with the puppet theatre. Very nice electronics pod area where sims can enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer, or sitting on the armchairs reading a book. Each of the 4 pods look great!
    The rooftop garden area is very nice! Very nice layout of the level! It is great that sims can enjoy having a drink or food from the espresso bar whilst sitting at the umbrella covered table, looking out at the views. The wicker seating is nice for the sims to sit on,and the string lights look pretty! Sims will enjoy playing chess, or harvesting plants from the community garden.
    The design of the pod themed library looks very creatively great! :)
    Story Pods is such a fantastic modern library, I love the idea of all the pods :) My favourite is the kids pod, this is so gorgeous and cute :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    @FaithofKaela, Story Pods is such a creative idea and beautifully executed! I love each of the separate pod areas but I think my favorite space is the rooftop garden. It's just so pretty with all the lovely little areas for our sims to enjoy different hobbies or just to sit, relax and enjoy a bite from the little cafe. So cool! :blush:
    New build up tonight...

MODERN BASICS
    Z6yoMVg.jpg

Modern Basics is a modern traditional style build with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, an office, and an open plan kitchen, dining and living areas.
    mnITYi2.jpg

ag0h2jQ.jpg

r7kq7Fc.jpg

0u9zFfz.png

B92F6KJ.jpg

As usual, more pics available on my imgur.

And you can DL Modern Basics here

The exterior design of Modern Basics looks very nice! :) The brick exterior, roof covered front porch, open shutter windows and plants either sides of the front door look great! Nice kids play area for them to have fun playing on the monkey bars or in the sand pit. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The open plan layout of the living, dining and kitchen areas,, and the blue colour of the walls, looks very nice. The shoes racks are homely near the front door. Very nice design of the living room! The steps of wall shelves with the flowers, plants and butterflies pictures on them looks very nice! The separate fireplace and tv section in the middle of the room looks very nice! Sims will enjoy resting on the sofa watching tv in front of the fire. Very nice kitchen and dining area. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the dining table, and the white brick kitchen wall adds to the nice look of the area. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The wall pictures are nice touches in the master bedroom, and it is nice that the bassinet is in the room also. It is very nice that there is a dressing room with a sitting nook in the master suite. Very nice study! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel whilst kids enjoy doing artwork on the activities table. They will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer with sunlight coming in onto them. The first kids bedroom is very colourfully nice! The coloured circles floor prints, the wall patterning, colour hot air balloon prints and the colourful curtains uses look great! The canopy bed is very nice. Uni , the animal wall pictures and the teddy armchair are cute! Very nice grey colour scheme of the other kids bedroom. Nice corner computer study desk nook.
    It is a very nice family home! :)
    Another new build up today, I got distracted from both my Sims story and my Build n Share entry by the QC challenge, so I present to you:
    Modern Starter
    UYO56tV.jpg

The Exterior
    1Js3GJ3.png

H014AGS.png

H014AGS.png

EJdJsdU.jpg

ebTe6y8.jpg

Frej00E.jpg

IzSHivP.jpg

K6eGk4M.jpg

jOWsF0h.jpg

QWHDRab.jpg

Open Plan Living
    CGtG0Jp.jpg

n9QiuN8.jpg

YSJB1m8.jpg

kb6UT5d.jpg

WHPfYCl.jpg

F8uhayB.jpg

PadP6Qi.jpg

XPqNZ81.jpg

Master Bedroom
    6hlqspC.jpg

mRrNzxH.jpg

u0Uk2hL.jpg

bwsdOZa.jpg

Bathroom
    4a9zGcN.jpg

qSuZO78.jpg

rZTbsD7.jpg

Overheads
    Ryywton.jpg

8ekNDdY.jpg

You can download Modern Starter from the gallery.

Modern Starter is a very nice home! :) The exterior design and the layout of the home is very nice! Very nice outdoors patio areas for sims to enjoy painting on the easel, doing crafting on the workbench, restfully doing yoga on the mats, or sitting in front of the fire chatting with other sims. Nice bar counter nook for sims to enjoy having a drink from the bar in the outdoors air. The lavender are nice homely touches on the edges of the patio. The bolts add a nice touch to the entrance wall. Very nice open plan layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The green and grey colour scheme looks very nice. The shoes rack is a great home touch in the corner nook. Very nice sofa and armchair living room area for sims to relax and watch tv , read a book, and listen to radio music near the fire. It looks very nice and effective the way that the plants have been placed on the different levels of shelving on the wall! It looks great that the round dining table has been used and a variety of types of dining chairs. The design of the bedroom looks great! The koala is cute on the bed! The candle are calming on the bedside table. Sims will enjoy playing the keyboard and guitar, or sitting at the desk table using the computer. The floor rug pattern looks great! Very nice wall tiling in the bathroom. It is great that there is a washer and dryer there to do laundry work.
    It is a very nice starting out home! :)
    You are an angel @rosemow o:)
    edited May 2018
    A new build on the gallery tonight!

I invite you to take a tour around Bjergsensgate 15.

Gau4rdq.jpg

Click on the pic to take you to the DL page. Or just scroll down to the spoiler for some random shots.

The Front Door
    vt8TO1m.jpg

The Kitchen
    gUAalNS.jpg

The Living and Dining Room[/grey]
    loBtQX6.jpg

The Master Suite
    jjD8y3A.jpg

The Master Bath
    n5aPha8.jpg

The Toddler Room
    n3hOMGj.jpg

The Child's Room
    8jxNpE5.jpg

The Children's Bathroom
    YzFL5ms.jpg

The Backyard
    xYZU1fu.jpg

You can, of course, see more on my imgur thread.
    Post edited by Simming_Spoonie on
    Bjergsensgate 15 is a very nice home! :) The design of the water features in the outdoors areas looks very artistic ! The flowers are a pretty touch near the front door. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The black, white and grey colour scheme looks very nice. Very nice design of the kitchen! The white wall tiling looks nice, and the wall utensils, fruit bowl, utensils on the counter and the cooking items on the shelving are great kitchen touches. Nice island bar stool counter for dining at. The spandrels look great there, and the flowers ladder is pretty! Very nice open plan living and dining area. Sims will enjoy resting on the sofa and armchairs watching tv and listening to radio music near the fire. The aquarium table looks great there! The white lilies and candles are calming touches on the dining table. Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms. The flowers and candles are nice touches in the master suite and the wall decor on the bedhead wall adds a great look to the room. It is great that there is a talking toilet in the master bathroom. Very cute bedhead area in the toddlers room! The voidcritter toys on the cloud shelving, the heart teddy and the koala on the bed are cute! The starry night light looks pretty on the black night sky wall. Very nice windows study desk nook in the kids bedroom. They will enjoy using the computer there with sunshine coming in. The action figure looks great on the desk table. Very nice outdoors dining , art and gardening area on the back patio. Sims will enjoy dining outdoors under the shade of the umbrella, enjoy painting in the sunshine on the easel, and growing plants in the gardening boxes.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    Clicking on the picture leads to the gallery download page though, not to your showcase site.
    edited July 2018
    A new build on the gallery tonight!

I invite you to take a tour around The Peaceful Place.

yXSXecB.png

Click on the pic to take you to the DL page. Or just scroll down to the spoiler for some random shots.

The Kitchen
    CUHmHZ9.png

The Living Room
    t8kCZ9v.png

The Medical Office
    DdxZXpP.png

The Master Suite
    95fVfOq.png

The Master Bath
    Mq2Ubzi.png

The Spare Room
    GaZ0hw7.png

The Game Room
    gPvh4YW.png

The Potting Shed
    g6RWyKC.png

You can, of course, see more on my google photo's album.
    The exterior design of The Peaceful Place is very nice! :) The exterior wall textures and the sunny yellow flower box windows give it a very nice homely warm look. The design of the roofing looks very great! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The kitchen is very nice! The wall tiling looks nice, and it is great that there is an island workbench. The fruit bowl and cake display item are great kitchen touches. Very nice design of the living room! The fireplace wall texture looks very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas watching tv ,listening to radio music and chatting face to face near the fire. Very nice corner nook of plants. The plants there and on the coffee table and fireplace ledge are nice touches of nature. The medical office looks just like a real life office for a doctor! It looks very nice how the doctor’s desk has been set up there with patients armchairs on the other side of it. The filing cabinet is a great touch there.The diplomas are proudly placed on the wall ! The pink floor rug is a nice touch. It is great that there is a sink to wash hands between patients. The curtained examination table rooms look great! The science machine, skeleton and medicine on the wall shelves look great in the office. Very nice blue colour scheme of the master bedroom and master bathroom. It is nice that there is a fireplace in the bedroom to keep the room warm. The bathroom wall tiling looks nice. Very nice windows bath tub nook for Sims to enjoy bathing in the sunlight. The green colour scheme of the spare bedroom looks nice. Sims will like using the punching bag to keep fit. The wall colours of both bedrooms look very calming. The games room is great! Sims will have fun playing darts, chess and foosball there, then enjoy a drink from the bar. Very nice outdoors areas! The design of the potting shed looks great! The wall texture complements well with the main home building and the glass roofing looks very nice. Very nice harvestable garden area for Sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants. The yellow flowers look very pretty lining the edges of the porch.
    It is a very nice calming and peaceful looking home! :)
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    I love the exterior wall textures of The Peaceful Place. The Tudor style always makes me think of cozy interiors and warm fireplaces. Speaking of which, I love that there is a fireplace in the bedroom! :smiley: Good luck in the challenge!
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    A great build, love the architecture. ))
    Thanks @rosemow, @StSciurus and @follyfoot so lovely of you to pop in my dear!!